The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 02-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
me too .. i only want safety na...
talk cock ah..u safety ?? lol
Old 02-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
talk cock ah..u safety ?? lol
aiya... why u oways no believe me...
safety first.... means ... go dsc checkup first
Old 02-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

G2 seem to have some good FRs

Shall try out soon... hehe
Old 03-03-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 6
Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!

Went there last week. 3 girls. ok ok maybe 5/10. OTK asked for $100 for some reason. Thought Viet houses were cheaper. did not go ahead. Came out. Right thing?
Old 06-03-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambawamba View Post
Went there last week. 3 girls. ok ok maybe 5/10. OTK asked for $100 for some reason. Thought Viet houses were cheaper. did not go ahead. Came out. Right thing?
50$/25 mins. Was you looking for longer time than 25 mins?
Old 08-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 6
Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
No. just 1 shot 25 min.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Another random excursion and back to tbe hse that I used to call my 2nd home. Lol. God, I miss G17.

G10
MILF. Face 7.5/10. Enhanced boobs, small butts, 1.55m, smooth fair skin. Giggles. BBBJ heavenly. Pussy hair pro trim n sexy. FJ ok with a few positions, pussy can grab me. Cum in my fave position bone prone.
RTF maybe only as overall 6 to 7/10 with no particular features that can mersmerize me. Other girls busy, did not see them.
Old 16-03-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
gunman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The gunman strikes again.

Wanted to go for my regular for 3p but both not available. Only G7 & G8 in the tank. I knew G7 was the prettiest there with a shitty attitude, but I was too horny and went with G7.

As posted by some of the bros here, fked up attitude , black face, shower alone, dead fish, but I didn't mind because I had foreknowledege of it ;-)

Sometimes, I like going for such ice queen because of the thrill. I will have no regret bonking them harder and deeper. I turned her ass up into doggy position and ramp my cork into her deep deep, told her to close up her legs to make her pussy tighter and don't make a sound, and I continue to ramming into her until time up. Shower alone and left a happy man.

I know I am perverted but whatever...
Old 16-03-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Strip (2) + shower (10) + BJ (5) + Pole in hole (5) + clean up (3) = 25min
Old 16-03-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunman View Post

Wanted to go for my regular for 3p but both not available. Only G7 & G8 in the tank. I knew G7 was the prettiest there with a shitty attitude, but I was too horny and went with G7.

As posted by some of the bros here, fked up attitude , black face, shower alone, dead fish, but I didn't mind because I had foreknowledege of it ;-)

Sometimes, I like going for such ice queen because of the thrill. I will have no regret bonking them harder and deeper. I turned her ass up into doggy position and ramp my cork into her deep deep, told her to close up her legs to make her pussy tighter and don't make a sound, and I continue to ramming into her until time up. Shower alone and left a happy man.

Lol.... Shoik shoik can liao
Old 18-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

is G2 still around??
Old 18-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunman View Post

I asked for girl 7 and girl 9 in early March and was told they quit.
Old 18-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
is G2 still around??
Sent back due to failing dsc checks.
I heard infected by her cust.

Regulars of this house will know better.
Old 18-03-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Jialat.... Din know she raws
Old 18-03-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Jialat.... Din know she raws
Time for check up bro... So many bbbj sessions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1