The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ebrown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
RECENTLY try this new Good Busty massage lady Angela. At first find.her quite familiar dunno where see her before....

After think for awhile then i remember as i saw her that tatoo... She is the legendary masseuse that provide good deep throat BBBJ at river valley previously...

She still massage the same hard and good that hit the right spot and very hardworking and willing to please every request. She is not like some other lady who any press, no strength and just want to quickly finish the job. Those who visit her before will know... She a nice hot sexy lady with solid hourglass body... And her bbbj is getting more n more good.... bbbj lover will love it...

Looks : 8/10 (CFM lady looking)
Body : 8/10 (Tall sexy hot body)
Massage : 8.5/10 (Good and hardworking. Give me extra time since no booking after me)
JG:9.0/10,one of the best shiok
BbbJ: 11/10 damm shiok and good suction even though is capped... And really very deep deep throat.....
HJ: 8.5/10 (Firm grib with various pattern)
Attitude: 9/10 (VERY HIGH Friendly with high girlfriend feeling beware her KC SKILL)

Those looking for sexy and wild bbbj masseuse she will ur cup of tea... Her BBBJ is very special and unique...

leave the place like a happy man ... cant wait to vist her again...
Bro can share?
Old 15-03-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
Pirate_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Tks to bro TS who intro Venus. Visited her two days ago.
She is very professional with strong hard massage which cure my back and shoulder aches. JG is also great!
Will be seeing her very soon.
Bros Enjoy!
Old 15-03-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
BlueSky123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share ctc pls ?
Old 15-03-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

Pls share contact, thanks
Old 16-03-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jamesjack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share Venus contact? Thanks in advance
Old 16-03-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Woah123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Can share contact please?

Quote:
Think lot of bro know that Venus is back for working ... recently she been keep fully book no slot...

finally got a slot and went straight down to the place... Her new location was good and free parking place...

she is.wearing her lacey translucent red dress wo wearing bra... OMG ...

Went into the room have cup of water before wash up while she get ready the massage bed...

She really give me a good solid rub and the achness and stiffness shoulder was feel so relieve after a good treatment by her.... Those dun like hard massage must in form her it will very at first ... but after all u will feel relieve amd shiok....

The Juagen was best after try quite a.few .... everytime think of JG will think.of her ....

indeed a great nice masseuse.
Old 17-03-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lovingit26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Share by one of the bro here... Which he told me that Venus is back for working ...

No need to think much take the contact and faster make the booking....

went straight down to this massage spa... Is very near to the jln besar famous dim sum place... was easy to find and lot of parking lot nearby...

Went down and saw her with the lacey translucent black dress with her two melon almost popping out...

She bring me into the room while she dress to her working suit while i was bathing and clean up myself prepare for my session..
She still attractive as before especially she putting on her glass now... So innocent look....

Her massage still as good as it is.... this time i opt for a boobs job.... seeing her pumping my 2ic in between her melon and see her once awhile give that slutty look,make be damm buay tahan .....

AFter not much effort from her that i cannot tahan and exploded my whole full loaded thick thick lot onto her glass... damm shiok while she still pump till no more single drop and she lick up the left over outisde the tip head... OMG didnt know now she into this also... Too bad never got chance to get to bonk her... The place surround by mirror is very good for doggy ....

This legendary Venus still as good as it is and even much more slutty and good

Looks: ATTRACTIVE CFM mlif 9/10
Boobs: 36D(soLID squeezable BOOBS)
Massage: Nice and good
BOOBS JOB: 10/10 still best as it is.... Finish and have some licking by her...
Attitude: GFE .. KC POWER GAO GAO...

overall a great experience.
Hi bro m00tix, care to share ctc pls
Old 17-03-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusionerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
RECENTLY try this new Good Busty massage lady Angela. At first find.her quite familiar dunno where see her before....

After think for awhile then i remember as i saw her that tatoo... She is the legendary masseuse that provide good deep throat BBBJ at river valley previously...

She still massage the same hard and good that hit the right spot and very hardworking and willing to please every request. She is not like some other lady who any press, no strength and just want to quickly finish the job. Those who visit her before will know... She a nice hot sexy lady with solid hourglass body... And her bbbj is getting more n more good.... bbbj lover will love it...

Massage : 8.5/10 (Good and hardworking. Give me extra time since no booking after me)
BbbJ: 11/10 damm shiok and good suction even though is capped... And really very deep deep throat.....
Attitude: 9/10 (VERY HIGH Friendly with high girlfriend feeling beware her KC SKILL)

Those looking for sexy and wild bbbj masseuse she will ur cup of tea... Her BBBJ is very special and unique...

Bro, care to share this Lady?
Old 17-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think lot of bro know that Venus is back for working ... recently she been keep fully book no slot...

finally got a slot and went straight down to the place... Her new location was good and free parking place...

she is.wearing her lacey translucent red dress wo wearing bra... OMG ...

Went into the room have cup of water before wash up while she get ready the massage bed...

She really give me a good solid rub and the achness and stiffness shoulder was feel so relieve after a good treatment by her.... Those dun like hard massage must in form her it will very at first ... but after all u will feel relieve amd shiok....

The Juagen was best after try quite a.few .... everytime think of JG will think.of her ....

indeed a great nice masseuse.
Bro, care to share Venus?
Old 17-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tried to contact this masseuse Amy first but she did not respond at all. So after two hours, I tried Coco and got a reply after a few minutes.

Once i saw her and remember she is that legendary big boobs english speaking masseuse, she's a real gem that i previously keep patronize
until i lost my hp .

This gems i wouln't rate her with numbers . I'd rather describe my experience with her... She still as good as before and her body still very perfect...

Looks :
She's actually hot and sexy mlif. A mlif with such a Killer body, flawless skin, she laugh when I wrap my legs around hers because the feeling of her skin felt so good on me. I was looking probably at those very big melons at all the time.

Boobs: Ah, really big awesome ones. Firm and luscious. I can bury my face all day on those titties. I have quite a big pair of hands but one is not enough to hold one of those boobies with eraser head nipples. Almost pinkish , hard to see a mlif maintain till so good condition..

Massage:
She really put pressure on the massage that I need to commend her on the effort. The BM was really great especially with those boobies. She was moaning a bit and they seem to be very sensitive at all times.

HJ and Special UNIQUE B2B : It was really slow and good. She played around the right spots. I even ask her to stop for a while and she did but continued playing with the balls. Especially she B2B is like you really making love with her and can feel her pussy damm wet and she is that kind of wild horny masseuse

She's very friendly and can hold a conversation very well.

Definitely will RTM ...

She is 4G roaming type!!

I left a happy man and I didn't have any feeling of being robbed or I've wasted money. The experience was well worth it. A good gem not to miss..

Is a very nice place and before leaving we both take a smoke together n chat and she provide drinks.... what a nice place to go to somemore is near the MRT ....
Bro, care to share Coco ? Thanks in advance!
Old 17-03-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Recently injured my neck and lower back aching very badly... and got this contact from fellow bro... so mai tu book her on Tuesday night ....

Visited this TCM clinic...What i can say her this mlif is quite nice and sweet looking....

When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow' TCM clinic still got such a nice pleasant mlif..

After inform her where is my pain and aching area, She never say much ask me laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to begin... Off she started the tuina on my back. She mainly used her finger to release the stiffness of my back muscles and free out the blockage that cause aching .

Starting you will feel very pain like killing me... After awhile you will feel relieve and shiok... Really damm good...She really can massage tuina on the right spot...

Then slowly come to my head and neck area ... she just rub and twist n turn the head ...after awhile my neck feel much better and turn here and there without feeling the pain...

Then she notice my leg musscle got some blockage and she start tuina and pressing ... no wonder my leg keep feel like no.strength and aching easily...

In our session, we chatted alot and she also provide some advise how to prevent all this

After about 90min.session , i totally feel like im new born feeling refresh and better ...I left her place as a happy man....

Recommended for bros that looking for a right trained TCM clinic....
Hi Bro, care to share this TCM Clinic MILF? Thanks !
Old 17-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Went for my regular thai joint at chinatown ,requested the big room with shower facilty n high bed bath n wait for my regular a**a . She come in greet wit her signature sunshine smile . Started sith rely solid massage till infall asleep. Just tooo good . Aftern40 mins of body serivcing flip over n ask wht. Serivce to go , ask for full service n she go out take her stuff n come back strip naked n foreplay started . Suck her b cup boobs with constant fingering of her love hole , till she cant tahan cap n start with cowgirl rely tight man after while unloaded all into her

Look 8/10
Body petite with b+ natural

Def rtf
hmm can share contact?

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 18-03-2019, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Is this joint near serangoon area? You may pm me, thanks!
Old 18-03-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Recently injured my neck and lower back aching very badly... and got this contact from fellow bro... so mai tu book her on Tuesday night ....

Visited this TCM clinic...What i can say her this mlif is quite nice and sweet looking....

When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow' TCM clinic still got such a nice pleasant mlif..

After inform her where is my pain and aching area, She never say much ask me laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to begin... Off she started the tuina on my back. She mainly used her finger to release the stiffness of my back muscles and free out the blockage that cause aching .

Starting you will feel very pain like killing me... After awhile you will feel relieve and shiok... Really damm good...She really can massage tuina on the right spot...

Then slowly come to my head and neck area ... she just rub and twist n turn the head ...after awhile my neck feel much better and turn here and there without feeling the pain...

Then she notice my leg musscle got some blockage and she start tuina and pressing ... no wonder my leg keep feel like no.strength and aching easily...

In our session, we chatted alot and she also provide some advise how to prevent all this

After about 90min.session , i totally feel like im new born feeling refresh and better ...I left her place as a happy man....

Recommended for bros that looking for a right trained TCM clinic....
Hi bro can share what advice to prevent the blockage at the leg muscle as I running a lot.
Old 19-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

saw this lady from 寂寞男人 newly arrive so call her and arrange ... This place is damm easy to find is at 320 balestier... So long never hear got ger around this area....

Book this lady and neg for a quick sensual massage in 30mins with BBBJ before lunch end... Was really worth every single cent spend.

The massage is normal.... But she give a solid deep throat BBBJ... she does 69 BBBJ, and helicoter 360 BBBJ ..... OMG DAMM SONGGG TILL i want to turn her over n bang her good good... but not.enough time...

BBBJ was damm solid and shiok... the way she blow... and she go down deep deep .... and was like cover my whole 2IC into her mouth and her the twisting tongue was damm good.....

AFter about one whole 15mins or so...that i cannot tahan and exploded my whole full loaded thick thick lot into to her powerful mouth to and she swallow it down in front of you without single drip out with that CFM look .. this the 2nd ger i met...never met this kind of solid powerful gem now adays....

Looks: typical CFM lady 8/10
Boobs: think is 34B(soLID NATURE squeezable BOOBS)
BBBJ W CIm: Super deep deep throat with lot of twist n swirling movement
FJ: No time to try
Very horny and desperate for cum to drink...
Attitude: she can be your skillful mistress
GFE .. KC POWER...
Damage 80/30mins 2 shot if u can

overall a great experience will book her for bonking soon after my vitm recover

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1