The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xHandymanx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoySeeker View Post
Any updates on how is Rowell now?
still happening as of yesterday I guess? Went pass the 2 houses near Serangoon and saw loads of people outside
Old 24-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHandymanx View Post
still happening as of yesterday I guess? Went pass the 2 houses near Serangoon and saw loads of people outside
Thanks, got see quality good or not?

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 24-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xHandymanx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoySeeker View Post
Thanks, got see quality good or not?
too crowded to see anything leh, busy sunday
Old 24-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Was down last night around 1030pm, not too crowded, saw 4 thai LBs, took one cute looking, with a short bob hairstyle. Hormonal boobs so not for boobs lover. Started with CBJ, and managed to persuade her to do BBBJ. Unloaded in her mouth. Not a time watcher. RTF: maybe, I'm a boobs lover so session wasn't as fun.

Went down and took one more in a green dress, had a slight pinoy accent so not sure if she's smoking me. Rather mechanical service, did ask for tips and rushed me after around 15min. Only plus side is her body. RTF: no

Saw one in a pink tee with the out of bed hairstyle. Looked quite cute, might take her in the next round.
Old 25-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shadowyong24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if police raid and we are inside and we got caught..what would happen? anyone encounter this before?
Old 25-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just got back from Rowell, tried the one in pink I saw the other day, her name is Amy, and she was wearing a black dress today.

A little shy on frenching at first, but she let in after a while, and was pretty enthu about it. Plus point for that. BBBJ was average, tried to deep throat a couple of times but she used a little too much teeth. Asked to finish with a HJ and she jerked me, and ended with a CIM.

Now things got a little crazy, she spat out my cum on her hands, and then she used it as lube to stroke my cock, I got hard again, and repeated her HJ, told me she wanted CIM again, which I did.

Spat out my cum and stroked my cock again, but I couldn't do it anymore. She laughed and said ok. Wasn't a time watcher, and didn't ask for tips.

RTF: for sure.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just got back from Rowell, tried the one in pink I saw the other day, her name is Amy, and she was wearing a black dress today.

A little shy on frenching at first, but she let in after a while, and was pretty enthu about it. Plus point for that. BBBJ was average, tried to deep throat a couple of times but she used a little too much teeth. Asked to finish with a HJ and she jerked me, and ended with a CIM.

Now things got a little crazy, she spat out my cum on her hands, and then she used it as lube to stroke my cock, I got hard again, and repeated her HJ, told me she wanted CIM again, which I did.

Spat out my cum and stroked my cock again, but I couldn't do it anymore. She laughed and said ok. Wasn't a time watcher, and didn't ask for tips.

Whoa this Amy is a good fuck!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 28-06-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

Quote:

need some help to identify amy, went down and saw quite a few good looking thai girls, ended up picking the shorter hair one with decent size tits, said her name is archie, good GFE and horny, but wanna try this amy. Messy got out of the bed hair is a bit too vague to identify.

cheers bro
Old 29-06-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
need some help to identify amy, went down and saw quite a few good looking thai girls, ended up picking the shorter hair one with decent size tits, said her name is archie, good GFE and horny, but wanna try this amy. Messy got out of the bed hair is a bit too vague to identify.

cheers bro
Amy is the one with the slightly messy shoulder length hair, fair, looks like Chinese.

So far this batch only Amy is the one worth RTF to. The other cute looking one with small A cup boobs gives good service also, but I'm a boobs lover.

There's one more always in a long green dress, dark skin, long hair, and one more bigger sized one, also long hair. Both I've tried, and both I'd advice to avoid.
Old 29-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
It’s so amazing that bro ceandy is still in the Rowell lb action. Miss going back there and it’s great to hear that there are still thai lbs coming back after h79 shut down.

Quote:
Amy is the one with the slightly messy shoulder length hair, fair, looks like Chinese.

So far this batch only Amy is the one worth RTF to. The other cute looking one with small A cup boobs gives good service also, but I'm a boobs lover.

There's one more always in a long green dress, dark skin, long hair, and one more bigger sized one, also long hair. Both I've tried, and both I'd advice to avoid.
Old 29-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
It’s so amazing that bro ceandy is still in the Rowell lb action. Miss going back there and it’s great to hear that there are still thai lbs coming back after h79 shut down.
Can't really find a cheap fuck other than JB now. Yeah but only about 4-5 thai LBs at a time now, unlike when H79 was still around.
Old 30-06-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

Quote:

Im starting to think we are talking about the same girl, the girl i took is shoulder length hair, maybe 1.7m with big boobs. She has a 4inch thin cock. But she specifically spelt her name as archie to me. Does her tummy look like it has weird scar? Like she gone for a major operation on her tummy area before?

I saw the one in lime green dress, quite good looking too but took your advice and skip her
Old 30-06-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do the LBs with the short bob hair and the out of bed hair have cocks? Functional?
Old 30-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Do the LBs with the short bob hair and the out of bed hair have cocks? Functional?
So far all the Thai LBs I've tried are pre op.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had this absolute cutie pie. Duper innocent and wears a smile always. Her name is Ying.

Fair and smooth skin, chinese/korean looking, small perky boobs. Body is like an SYT, slim but with the right curves. Her body smells so nice like a baby. Simply so nice to hug!

Cock is below average size, can erect, can cum. Can top and bottom. Can french, bbbj and CIM.

There was just so much chemistry. It felt like making love to a sweet young korean girlfriend. And absolutely NOT in a rush at all. Ended with CIM and she took every drop like a champ.

This is how you can find her. She wears a grey tight dress and hairstyle similar to the pics below.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1