The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bsmart2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: E2 Spa in KL (Wisma MPL)

Bro princeofpersia,

sorry for the late reply, pls refer to the link below
: http://cnews.cari.com.my/news.php?id=739912

Hope this can help
Old 08-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!

Are there any similar spa as E2 in the area? Going KL soon..hope some bros can recommend
Old 17-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
Are there any similar spa as E2 in the area? Going KL soon..hope some bros can recommend
Well, you can go to Saboon. Which is next to Berjaya Times Sq. same management. if E2 is closed, means the girls might have migrated to Saboon.

Have not been there in ages
Old 01-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bluealf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Saboon Spa over the weekend. They are still located at Seasons Tower, just next to Berjaya Times Square. Name has been changed to Bond Spa.

From the outside, the place look like cannot make it. A run down apartment building - very different from E2 previously.

On the inside, actually not too bad. They operate on many levels of the apartment. Here's what I experienced...

At the Ground Floor lift lobby take lift to Level 3 Reception. Usual stuff, put valuables in safe, get locker key,go into changing area... Pretty standard.

When dressed in the shorts, take private lift down to Ground floor where the hot/cold pool, sauna, steam rooms and showers are. Run down facilities but still reasonably acceptable. From here, change into the shorts and shirt (quite like e2) and take same private lift to level 4 Cafe area.

On level 4, besides cafe, this is also where the movie theatre, Internet room, facial room and some of the massage rooms are. Only the local girls can "chiew Keng" or get paraded here. On that day, there were 2 NL and 3 CKT. Both NL were slinky slim and yummy looking. CKT only ok. Took Tasha the NL.

Apparently they also have Viets and China but they operate on different levels. My Friend took the Dragon Service (full service, B2B, etc lasting full 1 HR for RM325). He came out a happy man. China masseuse. Looked late 20s or early 30s.

Cafe food pretty good. Especially the Claypot and salted fish chicken & rice. They also provide free transport from spa to hotel within KL central.

The captain At arranged for us was Melvyn. Good service. The others did not look that friendly.

FR on Tasha:

Good looking, nice butt and figure. Was from e2 previously. Nothing to shout about. Don't service Indian bros though.

Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : B
BBBJ : apparently can but no CIM
BJ : 8/10
GFE : 6/10 (not very friendly)
RTF : No
Old 13-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
madness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went sometime in Dec 2015, and the variety was almost perfect although mostly PRC. One Korean too.

Tried a girl named Coco, would rate her 9/10. Model looking.
Old 21-04-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hikaru5547 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this spa still active?
If yes, can share the damage pls...
Old 15-09-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru5547 View Post
Is this spa still active?
If yes, can share the damage pls...
open TODAY

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1