The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 05-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
I'd still believe not many btm cheongsters will be willing to send their booking girls to any clinic if they were unwell (as so many r faking it as an excuse to leave). Most would just send them back to joint,it's the next best thg to do anyway. Then again,u probably already knew those girls u helped well,tat's y u have such confident to earn an opportunity out of wat most would think is bad luck.
Nowaday these girls upgraded their skill loh. They do their best to piss their tamu off so tat they will be chased back to their joint instead.
Old 05-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Radimus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thank you for your interest and yes,i have my Sept itinerary out but please do spend some time to read my Sept itinerary 1st (better still you could do it twice/thrice if you can spare the time).Do note that i have a full time job which is totally unrelated to being a guide,(i am not a Batam local nor speaks their language) and i have no plan to turn myself into one.I dont make a cent from anyone (from the past till today) in any group trips,so i am not in any way subject to compromise with anyone over my planned itinerary as below :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32162

If your timing can fit in and planned to join me,do read the Terms and Conditions link written inside the itinerary before you PM me. Hoping for you and everyone's understanding here.
Thk u bro nono 4 yr reply.

U got a PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by musu View Post
I plan to go 11/9. Newbie here, firat time going.
Just a gentle reminder,beside being an election day in Sillypore,it is also 911,a day where terrorist celebrate the crashing of the america's twin tower. One of the reason why i choose not to travel oversea on that day (personal preference).

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
If I have time for only 1 joint, which joint will you recommend? I prefer girl of age around 27 to 35, the joint price is reasonable and trust worthy.
Create time.

Stay in Hana Hotel

New Berry is opposite Hana Hotel,less than half a stone throw away

Walk in

Nothing you like?

Take a taxi to Gold Bird (nearby Lai Lai Hotel)

Think New berry better?

Go back to Hana Hotel

Book a girl

Walk back to Hana Hotel

Still got spare time?

Visit Permata Indah but they will be further away (nearby Hai Hai 2 Hotel)

Otherwise choose between Gold Bird and New Berry

Even if you get chop

Your wound wont be too deep

Good luck!

For your further reference :

Booking joints in Batam

In case i miss out anything.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ Have fun bro! And I see that you took out MM Massage from the joint to avoid list, glad to see that
Thank you,bro.

On my signature,i added something that i need to remind myself on,there is not enough word space for me to add MM to the to-avoid list,but then i do think MM recently seems quite alright,no complains on them even tho they still stick to their 3 bonk rule. And in all fairness,if i were to add MM becos of the reason on their 3 bonk rule,i will also have to add Indah2 and Hawaii too. So i decide to take it out.

Anyway,top of the list for "runaway girls" during the middle of their deals last 2 months arent the above 3 joints either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
"tak laku" - not popular, left on the shelf
Thank you,thank you..the entire words look like "Tan Kuku" - wait long long,hehehe..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Hav a gd trip,bro. It's a newbie trip,i wnt be joining u.

If got time will go yr hotel ka jiao u all.
No problem,bro. We can still link up if the timing is right.

I may not be staying in Formosa Hotel in this trip tho,since Da Vienna seems like having kind of a good price.. (i have been eyeing at their super duper cool bath tub for a while,hehehe..)

Cheaper than last month by S$1 to S$2 on their deluxe room,hehehe..and thats inclusive all tax.

Counting down, 3 more days to reach Batam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
U can try Spa Secret,Sakura Massage & Spa or Majestic Spa.

All around Nagoya Hill Mall. They r all very very naughty,they tease me with their beauty & touch during massage sexxion but never pop GQ. Wen i ask for it,they also dnt gif me,even wen i offer to pay em.

U say they naughty or not?

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-09-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

After reading many FR trips from Bro nono, I decide to go batam for 2D1N trip on Friday 4/9/2015. I asked my fren to join but he cant so i had to go solo.

It is a bad one for my 1st solo trip, make many mistakes.

I chose Formosa Hotel because its location is ideal for me.
I booked a superior room on Formosa Hotel Main Website. Some may ask why i never book from Trivago.com, hotel.com or agoda.com because when I compare the price of the superior room, the hotel main website is cheaper.
Through hotel main website, I only need to pay $50 while at Hotel.com, I need to pay 59 plus, almost a $10 different.

After booking the hotel, I went to book ferry to batam. As bro nono mentioned sindo ferry has a $10 discount for 2 way tickets. All the while, I thought Harbour Bay is WaterFront. This is my 1st mistake. I only realized that I chose the wrong ferry terminal to alight at Batam. I should have choose Batam Centre which is nearer. The 2 way ticket cost 38 instead of 48 due to NTUC members getting $10 off.

Reach WaterFront and change SGD50 for 9800k. There is only 1 taxi which quote me 130k to Formosa Hotel. I had no choice but to accept. Due to alighting at wrong ferry terminal which disrupt my plan of visiting Ocean Massage before check in
Once reach the hotel, time is still early for check-in so i decide to explore the area. I went opposite Formosa Hotel to change rupiah. A chinese lady in spec offered 9850k to me and I asked for better rate and in the end i get 9900k for SGD100. I went around and check other money changer, no one offer higher than her.

I using google map to trace harmoni hotel and found blue moon, there is another massage called blue light just beside blue moon.
I chose the package D if i remember correctly for 360k for 1.5hr. I was assigned a indo chinese girl, looks 7/10. I asked her about the overnight booking, she said minimum is 1m to 1.5m and only 6 to 7 girls to choose.
She herself is 1m. I was tempted to take but in the end, i gave up the thought. She asked 200k for HJ which I tried to bargain but failed.

After the massage, I walked back to Formosa Hotel to check in. With the help of google map and gps, I am able to find my way easily and fast. the walking journey takes about 10mins.

When i enter my room, i was surprised. Spacious and nice, with bath tub too. 1 thing to note, I notice the front desk price table do not indicate superior room only deluxe room and others.

The room card holder shows you how to go nagoya mall

I rest awhile and decide to go booking joint. i took a taxi to Golden Bird aka Sedona. If you tell the driver golden bird, I think most dont know.
The place known to them is Sedona.
Picked a girl PiPi recommend by the papi at 800k, reduced from 1m because no girls show interest( Do i look that bad?)
The taxi 2 way trip 60k

Did 1 round and rest, went to windsor food court for dinner which cost 419k.
Order hotplate beancurb, butter prawns and sweet & sour fish. When the sweet & sour fish came, I got shocked. I thought it is sliced fish but it came as a whole fish and the fish is not small. taxi to windsor and windsor back to hotel, 50k each.

After we reach hotel, we rest awhile watching TV. Suddenly my girl said having toothache, I sianz 1/2 already. But she didnt leave and stay on.

This morning she went back at 8.30am Indo time after i gave her tips. Then I went down for buffet breakfast, not bad. After breakfast, I decided to check on Kings Massage in the hotel at level 4
Went checking on the pricing and photo album. Picked a girl recommended by the counter guy.

Her massage is strong as recommended by the guy. asked 600k for FJ which i bargained until 450k. Total 450K and 140K = 590K, much better than the 1st massage i had when i 1st arrive.

Overall, slightly overspend my set limit , made some mistakes. Hoping my next trip will be better, if possible, to join bro nono in oct trip.

PS, taxi from formosa to batam centre 60k expensive? The place sedona, i saw a signboard with no name only KTV these 3 letters beside the door, is this the correct place?

I saw a few massage outside Nagoya mall which not listed in bro nono list. Eska, Vie, Janko, Everday, Jam, De Palace, all these on the right hand side if you are at the main entrance of Nagoya Mall facing Formosa Hotel. There is also Joy Massage on the left side with Sakura, Majestic massage.
I believe Eska is clean as there is another joint at Batam Centre Mega Mall.

Last edited by xXFreedomXx; 06-09-2015 at 12:26 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
After reading many FR trips from Bro nono, I decide to go batam for 2D1N trip on Friday 4/9/2015. I asked my fren to join but he cant so i had to go solo.

It is a bad one for my 1st solo trip, make many mistakes.

PS, taxi from formosa to batam centre 60k expensive? The place sedona, i saw a signboard with no name only KTV these 3 letters beside the door, is this the correct place?
It doesn't sound so bad except the wrong ferry location.. especially this is your 1st trip. it's not bad.. the taxi from formose to batam center cost 60k is quite standard price.. even local would probably get the same fare..
Old 06-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

It seems Silver cab and blue bird taxi are no more in existence cause when I go back from Batam Centre, i dont see a single one of them, not even one through out the whole stay in batam.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
It seems Silver cab and blue bird taxi are no more in existence cause when I go back from Batam Centre, i dont see a single one of them, not even one through out the whole stay in batam.
They do exist,just that they are not allowed to wait for customers outside the harbour as due to their low price (metered taxi to be exact),they are classified as "spoiling the market" for all other Batam taxis,hence you need to call them or step further out of the harbour to find them.

I am reading your FR,bro and will try to reply before i go Batam next week. (i tends to read more than once on different part of the day,so i havent finished yet,hehehe...sorry) There is something i am learning as i read.

On a scale of 1 to 10,how would you rate your trip?
(i have this habit to ask)

Cheers and thanks for sharing truthfully!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-09-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Balmung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heard from some Bros that there is a spa or massage which has a lot of syt model like girls but cannot be booked out and it is not cheap per FJ. That place has mami. Is it octopus spa? They say it's at pacific hotel. Can some one verify? Please don't zap as I want to check if any bro knows.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Does anyone have a picture of how the outside of Bluemoon looks like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I was there on Monday walking few rounds around Harmoni Hotel. I only saw this Massage place called Crown massage. No other massage around Harmoni Hotel, I must be looking at the wrong place hmmm.
I dont understand why you are able to get to Crown Massage,try walking within radius of 200m behind Harmoni Hotel.You will be block by buildings,and if you are, just walk one round of the block that blocks you,if still cannot find,go to next block and walk one round again. When others say Gold Bird is opposite Lai Lai,it will NEVER be directly opposite.When others say MM massage and Indah2 is opposite Bali Hotel,it will NEVER be directly opposite too,its the same theory becos Batam's way of constructing their buildings are build in a in-proportionally rows. Next time do spend some time to walk around those nearby blocks, and circle each of them. You may see more other wonderful things that way too,hehehe..

Believe me,with the picture,i think its not going to be easy to find too. And why i put up Moonlight Massage picture as well is becos the Blue Moon photo i have is an old one,and Moonlight Massage is beside Blue Moon and they are brother shop. Nearby there is a Hawaii Food Court.

OKT hp number censored off

Hope this help.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-09-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
They do exist,just that they are not allowed to wait for customers outside the harbour as due to their low price (metered taxi to be exact),they are classified as "spoiling the market" for all other Batam taxis,hence you need to call them or step further out of the harbour to find them.

I am reading your FR,bro and will try to reply before i go Batam next week. (i tends to read more than once on different part of the day,so i havent finished yet,hehehe...sorry) There is something i am learning as i read.

On a scale of 1 to 10,how would you rate your trip?
(i have this habit to ask)

Cheers and thanks for sharing truthfully!
I would rate 6. I believe it can be better. Bro, do correct me if you feel anything not right on my trip
Old 06-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Blue moon and blue light are side by side. Use Google map to find harmoni hotel, just behind the hotel. Not difficult to find. My next trip I want to try bunga. I saw the wechat photo.
Old 06-09-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
I would rate 6. I believe it can be better. Bro, do correct me if you feel anything not right on my trip
Thank you for rating,bro. I always try to stand on another person's point of view to look at things when they travel to Batam,ask them for ratings and in my heart gives another rating. Which means to say, i rate your trip like i am there myself using my characteristic and give myself a trip rating as if i am in your position. i rated myself the same as your rating which is 6/10.

Commenting on your FR will come later ,as i am also reading bro charkueh's FR :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32268

..as well as reading bro Celestial Being FR :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=31947

...which i have replied to bro Celestial Being (and i learned from it) :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32032

Hehehe...i am also using all these information to prepare for my trip to Batam in 2 days time too.

Quote:
Blue moon and blue light are side by side. Use Google map to find harmoni hotel, just behind the hotel. Not difficult to find. My next trip I want to try bunga. I saw the wechat photo.
Thank you for sharing. Yes,you are right. Blue Moon and Moonlight are side by side each other.

Bunga wont be near Gold Bird or Blue Moon area. I think its worth to try New Berry too,which is closer to Gold Bird (and even closer to Formosa).Just locate Hana Hotel in your map and New berry is directly opposite,about 20 steps away. If want to try Bunga,you may consider covering Happy 8 which is closer to Formosa and then move on to Bunga and later Permata Indah. (talking on the 5 bigger sized booking joint for now)

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 06-09-2015 at 12:35 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Permata indah I saw it when I go Windsor food court for dinner. Bunga is somewhere nearby?
Why I rate my trip 6? Because I make a silly mistake on the ferry which disrupt my plan to try ocean massage.
And in the end, I have to spend more on taxi from waterfront to formosa. In a way also leads me to go blue moon to do massage which is expensive as compare to hotel king massage because
Kings massage is better in terms of massage. As I don't speak indo, the taxi that I take from hotel not really understand what I am talking. 60k for go and back from hotel allows me to visit other joints too? This is something I not sure of. When reaching golden bird,
as I mentioned in my fr, none of the girls show interest or even smile at me which makes my choice more difficult which in the end accept papi recommendation. This is also a mistake as we can't trust papi too much. My girl has the gfe feeling but not naughty enough
like those I read from fr which will automatic OTOT themselves. The indo Chinese cewek told me indah indah is cheap but is it good?

I think it will be easier to pin point the exact location of the joints on the map so newbies like me will find those joints easily? I know to do the pin point is not easy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread