The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$328 View Post
where is this berry indah located?
In one of the post in one of the page in this thread, please spend some time to read tru, been posted many times.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
FireTruck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardinal05 View Post
The more we should avoid this joint.
RAW is WAR
Old 11-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jasont is Cool - loads of Potential

Will be going this weekend for a short trip starting Friday. Booked a room at one of the key hotels near the "main" areas.

Anyone keen on checking the place out, let me know. Always good to have a partner around.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
This house not bad. Got many cewk can raw. But all houses got its fair share of good and bad cewk.
No thanks and this house will be on my blacklist. Raw is a no no for me.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This house not bad. Got many cewk can raw. But all houses got its fair share of good and bad cewk.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireTruck View Post
RAW is WAR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
No thanks and this house will be on my blacklist. Raw is a no no for me.
We should all organise a protest in batam against the ceweks giving raw
Old 11-09-2012, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

continue from pg 1247

Day 2
After taking a short nap, wake up feeling more fresh and went to the nasi padang food opposite formosa (near money changer). Ordered fried fish,fried egg, vege, rendang lembu and kopi. Food was average by standard which cost about 30k. Then later went to nagoya hill shopping centre jalan jalan for a while.

Not long after cock was feeling a bit itchy, so walked to new berlian to have a short time at 150k. It was late afternoon, so not many cewek to choose from, about 8 leftover. The chio and good one has long already been taken away, so left those CMI and below average one. So Bo bian loh, choose the best of the worst one loh, a petite size 28 years old javanese cewek. After paying to mami, went upstair to one of the room. Was given one hour maximum.

The condition of the room was really damn jialat man. The light in the room was dim, toilet shower not working properly, bedsheet look abit dirty and room wall and floor was also stained. That reduced half of my mood leow. (Now I can understand why I am the only customer who do at the joint). How I wish they have a VIP room for customer who want to enjoy a better environment.

Started off with some foreplay then put on safety cap and proceed straight to cowgirl. While she was riding on top of me, I played with her b-cup boobs. The view of seeing her tetek (breast) bouncing up and down while riding increases my urge to ejaculate. Then quickly stop and told her to change to another position - doggie style.

During doggie, the first few entry was rather tight. But after a while, she began to squirt a little and penetration was smooth. Then the excitement of seeing my cock thrusting in and out of her vagina, the sight of her buttock, and the ability to thrust deeply into her as I hold her and feel her breasts has finally make me cum.....

After that just wash up quickly and left the joint feeling sextisfy. No doubt the place was rather run-down, but if were to compare geylang lorong 18 goldfish tank thai tomyam prostitute at S$50 for 25 mnutes, short time at batam joint is more worth it - less than half the price 150k=S$20 and double the time of 1 hour.

Then walked to windsor food court to have seafood dinner order chili crab, fried sotong, fried rice and drinks for just 173k. After that ordered a bottle of beer and enjoy the sunset scenery there. Really like the open concept of windsor food court which is spacious, windy, entertaining, good view of beer cewek and many variety of food to choose from.

After having a satisfy meal, walked back slowly and saw permata indah just opposite windsor food court. Saw the advertisement outside hiring cashier, bargirl or maybe OKT? (anybody interested? ) Did not go in as my sperm bank haven't recover so just slowly walked back to formosa hotel room to take a bath.

After having a comfortable hot shower, had a cup of coffee and relax in the room for a while. After that, skin itchy feel like having massage again. Since it is still early about 8.30pm, went down to alishan KTV located at level 4 to see see look look. The cewek at the entrance there greeted me smilingly and invited me in to see mami. Mami brought me to view the girl on display, quite many good looking ones. Was quoted 500k for ST and 700k for long time. After that walked out and went to King's massage to look at the photo album and chose a sweet looking massage cewek and told counter girl to send cewek to my room...

to be continued............
Old 11-09-2012, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolball_Kia View Post
hi eg thanks for the FR. how long is the massage session?
Took the massage for an hour. King's massage rate for calling cewek to room is :

1 hour - 80k
1.5 hour - 110k
2 hours - 140k

However, massage at the joint is cheaper at 70k per hour.

Actually Batam massage is extremely cheap if compare with JB.

On average JB massage joints charged about 55 ringgit = S$22 per hour.

But in batam. massage at 80k= S$10 per hour on the high side, some cheaper joints only charged 50k = $6.60 per hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawadecup View Post
Nice FR. more like ur hokkien 5354, my hp last four numbers. up U Bro.
Thanks for up pts. Also thanks to those bro who up me without leaving your name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
Brur eg5354 what u say about the price of ayam penyet ria between sg and batam is true... huge difference... haha... last time i ate at bcs mall... ard 65k with some side dish...
The sup sayur assam at restoran Ria also not bad.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmmm...name me one joint where all their ceweks practise safe sex?
Old 11-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
[U] After that, skin itchy feel like having massage again. Since it is still early about 8.30pm, went down to alishan KTV located at level 4 to see see look look.

After that walked out and went to King's massage to look at the photo album and chose a sweet looking massage cewek and told counter girl to send cewek to my room...

WahKor! Bro, ur sperm bank sure multiplied at a rather fast pace ya.

Enjoy reading ur FRs.

Unable to up u again ya bro...
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psykhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey there, i am going batam this thur till fri for 2d1n trip...
any chiongster bros interested since i am going alone rite now~
Old 11-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You dare? Go ahead. Batam has one of the highest HIV rates in indonesia.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psykhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
continue from pg 1247

Day 2

After having a comfortable hot shower, had a cup of coffee and relax in the room for a while. After that, skin itchy feel like having massage again. Since it is still early about 8.30pm, went down to alishan KTV located at level 4 to see see look look. The cewek at the entrance there greeted me smilingly and invited me in to see mami. Mami brought me to view the girl on display, quite many good looking ones. Was quoted 500k for ST and 700k for long time. After that walked out and went to King's massage to look at the photo album and chose a sweet looking massage cewek and told counter girl to send cewek to my room...

Can describe abit on what is ST and long time???
Old 11-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psykhy View Post
Can describe abit on what is ST and long time???
ST- Short time, fuck in the joint.

LT- Long time, bring the gal out, fuck in your hotel, overnite. Sometimes, the gals leave middle of the nite.....After you have 2 or 3 pumps....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Unfortunately the sad fact is that for every bro who thought the same ad you, there will be 10 bros who will mark Berry Indah as the first joint to visit once they clear immigration.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 11-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$328 View Post
where is this berry indah located?
Nagoya, behind Lovina Inn Nagoya. My taxi supir friend can bring you there if you want.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread