The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
Resemble CNA korean news anchor.

Bro, whats her age?
Quite chio looking though. But for 10 min job that cost me 1 juta, i rather go for L/T.

Thank you
Old 23-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5381 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Quite chio looking though. But for 10 min job that cost me 1 juta, i rather go for L/T.
I would never pay for a girl like that, who posts that kind of photos, probably believes she is a supermodel, demands big money and probably offers "dead-doll" service. Especially I would not spend 1J.
I feel attracted by girls like the one from wechat reported below
Old 23-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Blacklizt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
im not sure about the details
most of local chinese think their "stuff" is gold, and better price than local malay
so they charge more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I would never pay for a girl like that, who posts that kind of photos, probably believes she is a supermodel, demands big money and probably offers "dead-doll" service. Especially I would not spend 1J.
I feel attracted by girls like the one from wechat reported below
im totally agree with you
btw, check your message, i send you what you requested
Old 23-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

for the one who up me, bukit mewah or anyone
thanks a lot
im getting iritated with the red minus, need to wait for moderator to approve my post and need to wait for 5 minutes to send private message after another
for sharing info:

available for booking on 28 massage behind DC mall
Old 23-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

just for share info

egia:working on octopus spa and massage
Old 23-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklizt View Post
few days ago
i just added a girl from wechat's people nearby
after chatted with her for 3 or 4 days
i asked her out for meet, and said that lets meet in the hotel
she agreed and last night we met around 9pm, her build is as average people, not fat, not skinny, face is also average, her voice is very soft, sometimes you cannot hear what she said
i asked her if she had her dinner yet? she replied she havent
so i asked her what she would like to eat, she said anything can
i brought her to a roadside stall near pelita buying ayam cabe ijo (green chilli chicken) and i just ordered for her, coz im full, then she said just take away and eat in the hotel

arrived at hotel NEW S**R behind Mc Donald, the room is not big, about 3mX5m, but its clean and comfy, for deluxe room cost Rp 180.000 in the weekdays
after some small talk, actually she is 25, married and divorce and had a boyfriend in pekanbaru, but havent met for 3 months, and she was a nurse, now is unemployed
then we talk into more some naughty topics, and actually turned on
i grabbed her breast, its soft.
then i tried touching lower part, its flooded
while im touching, she kept on moaning, makes me aroused even more, then she do the BBBJ, and actually, it felt good, aggressively, sucking hard and deep throat, i felt like going to cum
i tell her to stop before i cum, she said, just cum, she cum while i was doing the fingering.... but i dont want to cum by bj, so i just started the FJ session in missionary
not even 2 minutes, i felt like to cum again, but i hold it, and say lets switch place
now she is on top of me while doing WOT
and HOLY SHIT, she is moving, pumping and moaning like a wild horse, and at last.... i cannot hold it any longer....

then after that, she start to have her food, while watching tv
i playing games on my ipad while she is eating
after done eating, i let her rest for a while, and started the second session
this time, i asked her to be active while im passive, with a lil bit of catbath and BBBJ, then she started with WOT, and then Missionary, this time at least i can hold longer while she cum on FJ, not fingering

after that, we sleep
in the morning, she wakes me up at 7 am, say lets go home, but i just hugged her and playing with her nipple and lower part
and as usual, she is flooded
then we started the 3rd session, this time i didnt cum, just because im still sleepy and then we take a shower together and give her a ride home

i dropped her nearby her house, she said doesnt want to let her sister know she came back with a guys
then i gave her the money, she said she didnt want it, but i insisted, because she is not working right now, i told her, it may not be much, and it doesnt mean anything this money that i gave her. it just some assistance before she work, so i just gave her 200k and then we part our way

she chatted me say lets meet again on sunday
Haha bro you must be looking like Ruri Herdian Wantogia !
Old 24-01-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Haha bro you must be looking like Ruri Herdian Wantogia !
who is that?
Old 24-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just for share info

Zhun bo, got this kind of standard??

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-01-2014, 09:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who is that?
Do a google search, u will know who is him...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This my first virgin trip with my buddy to batam to have our adventure. Reach Harbourfront at 0810 hrs, rush to prima ferry to book ticket, alamak ferry left at 0815hrs, got to wait for 0940 hrs ferry. Cost $48.00. Took ard 45min to arrive at batam harbour bay. Once out from batam immigration been approach by taxi man. Just ignore them. Headed to the toilet. Along the way meet this ojek, spoke to him. Need to go to Farmosa hotel, a bit shy to ask about booking cewet. But i manage to throw the question to him. He abit innocent, he call his buddy much experience. So we headed to farmosa with the ojek to the hotel. Hotel was not ready, so we proceed to cari cewet. Told ojek no to new berry, word of advise from our senior bro. Went to memory, cewet look weak or sleepy, Goldbird still havent open yet. I thought earlies bird catches the best worms. Mami said, joint open mostly at 1pm. Omg, got 3 hrs more to go.Ojek suggest us to go to massage. They brought to one massage palour name " Fresh", Indo massage for 11/2 hrs for 160k and thai massage for 11/2 for 180k. i took the indo massage and buddy took the massage. told we have individual room with toilet. I was smiling away. This my first HJ or Bj. When i went into the room, i was so shock, the mattress is dirty and the towel look like rag but nothing can stop me as long i got my first launch in batam. i change and wait for the cewet. Omg, they send a witch doctor to my room. If you seen harry potter movie, the small little creature with ugly eyes, that her. She have one big mole on her chin, her eye is so small and old cewek. I was so scare the whole massge worry that she eat me up. the whole massage i keep closing my eyes not to puke on her. Pay her spore $4 n 10k ruppiah. Finish i rush down to meet my buddy, told my experience with sundal borong. my buddy told me he got a baby elephant to try to HJ him. My buddy reject her request. I told the ojek, this place is not suitable for us the tourist, this place is for local and this place should change the name as house of horro.....to be continue
Old 24-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Part two of my virgin trip.

After massage, we went to makan at serdahan rest. Invite the ojek to eat together. total paid ard 220k, nice nasi padang. after makan proceed to hotel to check in. Room is available and straight hunt for cewet. my ojek brought us to permata indah. First time booking batam cewek, act like regular, Omg, surprisingly, the cewet so many, first i thought this is join full of chinese cewet, surely, they dont want to see me. I am not rich towkay. But mami told me, they are not indo chinese they are indo fair skin from sundanese or bangdung. Charges starting from 600k - 1.2k. I take a step back and start to scan ard, all of them jambu, all of them i want but i need to choose one. Very difficult situation. i need to drink over it. call 2 jug of henekien. My buddy, he has spot one price at 1k for me still very choosey. After down 3 glass of henekien, i have decide for my most fav, the breast ( see my name " Jackthenipple"), so i book "Intan" breast big bra size B34, height 152, fair skin and meaty abit, price 800K. After we had karaoke with them at the lounge singing indo song, which i have no idea, i only sing thai or english. We proceed to our hotel....to be continue
Old 24-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think price quite ok and is near to BCS if i remember correctly.. Must give it a try next time when chiong there.
Bro
I support your 3200 pt target...

CNY, I go over to the Hotel to check it out...
If good, maybe next trip can try

Cheers

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 24-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Part 3

Reach hotel, straight we apart to each room. my cewet intan, start to remove her clothes and start to prepare for the action. She came out from toilet, and saw me just relax on corner smoking away. First thing she ask abang nak main. No, i reply abang need to relax first. She ask me to sit beside her on the bed. I approach her and sit and do nothing. She start to remove my clothes and get me naked. but i still stay kool. told her, i here not to come her to screw faster and faster and end the day with sleeping. so we start to exchange our kisses and slowly, i start to do my best part licking pussy. I start to go slow, first she reject my licking but when i keep continue licking and slowly by slowly playing with her clitoris, she start to move her body in trance, pushing my face closer to her pussy, her juicy start following to my face, she start to shout abang cheap masok kah dalam. I keep licking until she cum will shiver and sudden jerk of release. She said abang why you never main me. I just smile and walk to the toilet. I let her wonder? After the section she said, this is the first time she kena lick until cant control. True or not is her words. Told her i do sex in many parts, that was part one. We went to the toilet and had a good shower together...to be continue
Old 24-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
im getting iritated with the red minus, need to wait for moderator to approve my post and need to wait for 5 minutes to send private message after another for sharing info:
Let me help you a bit...

Old 24-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
just for share info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Zhun bo, got this kind of standard??
Bro Naka
The Pink one looks good leh...
My CNY 1st night nothing to do, shall I go varify it...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread