The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Happening.....Disco KTV in New Bridge Rd

hi bro , this my first NEW thread since i join SBF , found this place only ytd after no respond going to CLUB ARMANI .

Its used to be very Quiet awhile till ytd when i went up n saw lots of VIET / local chinese n malay / a few china n thai . I actually sitin outside enjoing the LIVE-BAND n surpise to see all lady ( pretty face ) hanging around n to my BIG surpise when i pass by the toilet , i saw few lady inside the room all half naked with customer . So when to check with the manger n he mention that the management has change due to poor bussiness in the past

mummy : Esther
assit : malay gal ( 4get name )
$288++ : Martell / Chivas
12 Room ( biggest can occupy 20 ppl )
Gals : as mention above ( but thai gal not allowed to room ) i also don know y.... was told that they r geting 1 more mummy n assit
9pm-3am

I will only release the place to bro who hv 30 point above .
Only bro who really chiong KTV then pm me
Old 26-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Samster (M)

Angry Re: Happening.....Disco KTV in New Bridge Rd

hi to SBF bro , i hv been zap 2 time , was wondering what did i do WRONG , its was so hard to gain point here n yet after posting thread n NEW thread still kenna zap , does it mean only can read but cant share
can any kind bro tell me what can do here n what cant do here
Old 26-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happening.....Disco KTV in New Bridge Rd

Is it becoz there's already a thread on this place? Or maybe the bros dun like you to discriminate against those under 30 pointers? Food for thought

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-...ans-plaza.html
Old 26-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD-MAN View Post
hi bro , this my first NEW thread since i join SBF , found this place only ytd after no respond going to CLUB ARMANI .me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketscientist View Post
Is it becoz there's already a thread on this place?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-...ans-plaza.html
juz so as to clear air abit for other bros readin.. in case ler.. 555.. think TS was sayin dat coz he kena airplane frm goin to ARMANI.. then he found tis other joint bah...

Quote:
hi to SBF bro , i hv been zap 2 time , was wondering what did i do WRONG , its was so hard to gain point here n yet after posting thread n NEW thread still kenna zap , does it mean only can read but cant share
can any kind bro tell me what can do here n what cant do here
bro.. i think y u kena zap is coz u kept abit too hush hush on whr d joint is... if u look thru all other postings... no1 really keeps hush abt whr d joints r... if itz a drinkin hole or KTV.. juz tell n share wif d bros ler... u still wan hush hush for wat? not like u intro FLs to d bros here... ur juz intro-ing another drinkin place for bros to relax mah.. aiyohzz.. need to hush meh? *pengz*

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 26-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

国有国法,家有家规。i m sorry n i apologize to all bros , i m just helping frend ...anyway he also scare kenna raid cos the girls there really dareing .
any bro want the location just PM me will reply ASAP
Old 26-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
国有国法,家有家规。i m sorry n i apologize to all bros , i m just helping frend ...anyway he also scare kenna raid cos the girls there really dareing .
what do you mean by that huh? That your friend is manager or boss of the place?? If so please take a lesson from bro unclesammi okey. Dun just come in say got new happening place and keep mum about it. Ask you ya which KTV does not have its fair share of vices?? Tell me please, would you be able to control each and everyone of them by screening bros here so stringently??
Old 26-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...this is ktv and illegal tn/fl leh...as long as its ktv, surely got gers daring one la...but also got gers not daring one just like vase...so no point u give location by PM nia...not effectively for ur friend also if u are advertising for him...

Just post the location la...anyway, i pm u..if u trust me...u can give me the location and i will try and post FR>..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
what do you mean by that huh? That your friend is manager or boss of the place?? If so please take a lesson from bro unclesammi okey. Dun just come in say got new happening place and keep mum about it. Ask you ya which KTV does not have its fair share of vices?? Tell me please, would you be able to control each and everyone of them by screening bros here so stringently??
Relax lah bro i received his pm his friend is the manager of the place. Nothing wrong with him wanting to screen out unwanted people mah it's all for the benefit of us chiongsters if the place can stay open as long as possible without interruptions from the government. His intention is good so i dun fault him on that.
Old 26-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Honda27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i correct...the place is at level 3 right???and the mummy esther last time was from K2 as an assistant mummy...
Old 26-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23 View Post
Relax lah bro i received his pm his friend is the manager of the place. Nothing wrong with him wanting to screen out unwanted people mah it's all for the benefit of us chiongsters if the place can stay open as long as possible without interruptions from the government. His intention is good so i dun fault him on that.
noted that his intentions are good just telling him whichever KTV/nightclub all the same de. Wanna help his friend the manager of the place do it the proper way lor. Keeping mum and pm here and there is not gonna help screen anything. 30 pointers and above?? So are we saying all those bros with less than 30 points but are big spenders at KTVs cannot get the contact la. On the other hand I may be AV right who knows and I can just dun bother and get the contact/location from him. So can I educate him abit??If he really wanna do a thorough screen he should put in more effort and not just cap it at 30. That's just how I see it
Old 26-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

sori double post

Last edited by WOOHOO; 26-03-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 26-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of

288 for a small joint like abit high leh. add mummy tips of 50 and all the extra nuts and towel and fruits, it would total something like 400 ?? abit on the expensive side leh. BoySchool cheaper heheheh

how about beer price ? how many jugs for free room ???

as for thai gals not allowed in room... thats weird, unless they have Ladies Drink system there ??.
Old 26-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

to all bros , i hv learn a lesson n also must thanks to bro up me point ( know by heart )

1) mummy : esther
2) thai gal not allowed to room : i also not sure why
3) personally i will try this place n post RF but this month wallet abit burn maybe next month
Old 27-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Honda27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this place yesterday night...One bottle of martell is 298nett.....Only got local malays yesterday and a viet..i choose the assistant mummy to sit with me...She used to be a girl at K2...The malays are quite playful....Heard from mummy esther and the assistant that they will be upgrading the songs next month as the the songs are quite a bit of out dated....
Old 29-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Ah si mi dai zi? suddenly see my nick pop out.

We are here to share share ma.

If the ktv open its door big big for business, must be ready to take the risk lor. Want profit and then scare this scare that. Tell the boss to open another K box better.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1