The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 12
sclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
Heard new girls starting soon. Can someone regular request Lorena to ask her girls to "French"

Use to be great house but last two year service level down
Any new girls coming soon ...
Old 24-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Most likely start tomorrow. Will call tomorrow and ask... Hope they start soon. Hope they French...
Old 29-06-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

LuLu

Looks cute with a foxy sweet young face.
Body is slim, curvy and quite busty.

Outstanding features: Her reddish coloured hair enhancing her cute young sexy girly demeanour....provides a good combination of service and GFE....New girl

Dan Dan
looks cute and foxy, body is slim and curvy, i think busty too, skin is fair

Fei Fei
looks pleasantly demure and feminine, body is slim and curvy, skin is fair

Xiao Xue
looks feminine with a sexy and sultry feel, body is slim and fair

-Anonymous Contributor
Old 29-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
LuLu

Outstanding features: Her reddish coloured hair enhancing her cute young sexy girly demeanour....provides a good combination of service and GFE....New girl

Dan Dan

Fei Fei

Xiao Xue

-Anonymous Contributor
Okay on. I trust your taste.
Old 29-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Bro this is not my fr haha, im just helping someone post it so he can remain anonymous
Old 30-06-2016, 04:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnpaulgomez22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello =)

What's the price update for this place? Cat 100 or 150?
Old 15-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Ivy from this house usually working on the weekday afternoons?
Old 20-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
LuLu

Dan Dan

Fei Fei

Xiao Xue

-Anonymous Contributor
In my view, I wouldn't say Fee Fee's body is slim and curvy. She is a bit on the meaty side. Had a few days ago. Friendly girl but service so so only. No action in shower. BJ was with condom - sian already. RTF? No. Only plus side is her friendly character and she give a good massage.
Old 20-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
In my view, I wouldn't say Fee Fee's body is slim and curvy. She is a bit on the meaty side. Had a few days ago. Friendly girl but service so so only. No action in shower. BJ was with condom - sian already. RTF? No. Only plus side is her friendly character and she give a good massage.
Thxs for the info on fei fei

Cbj sucks...especially from a cat150
Old 06-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Was at house 2040, looking for Xiao Ping. She was on code red. OKT recommended An Qi from 2062. She was a 1.59m tall, 51 kg WL from Jilin/NE China. What struck me was her pretty facial features, particularly her exquisitely sharp nose and juicy lips. She is fair, has black and tinted brown hair up to midrib long. She has natural and weighty C- boobs and protruding buttocks. An Qi has a little waist flab but overall, she is very sexy, even thu legs are not so long. She provided good all-round full service - french & bbbj in shower, finger tingling massage, boobs massage, catbath, AR, balls lick and bbbj. She has trimmed pussy hair and thick pussy lips and tight pink pussy. I pussy painted/licked for quite a while since she enjoyed that. The intimate frenching and tongue fight, caressing truly made my dick solid and huge for a good stretch of time. Had wonderful sex in cowride, doggie and missionary positions! She complimented me for the wonderful sex!

I could finally name the current 5th pretty face in GL, which I could not do so a mth or two ago (This is subjective, of course).
Old 09-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb AnQi(2062)

Just received a message fm a personal mate who does not participate in this forum but asked me to do him a favour and pass on this message for him....

He is a regular of AnQi(2062) n he just went to see her again yesterday.....seems like this AnQi(2062) is upset over Kissing/Frenching being mentioned in this forum relating to her and that she would like any future potential customers/samsters who decide to try her to beware and take note that she is basically a Tamil Speaker.....
Old 09-09-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AnQi(2062)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Just received a message fm a personal mate who does not participate in this forum but asked me to do him a favour and pass on this message for him....

He is a regular of AnQi(2062) n he just went to see her again yesterday.....seems like this AnQi(2062) is upset over Kissing/Frenching being mentioned in this forum relating to her and that she would like any future potential customers/samsters who decide to try her to beware and take note that she is basically a Tamil Speaker.....
I didn't know she was just accommodating me that day. She felt like a natural frencher. I must be so privileged since she is selective/accommodative! But I may have a hard time on my rtf with her
Old 10-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I didn't know she was just accommodating me that day. She felt like a natural frencher. I must be so privileged since she is selective/accommodative! But I may have a hard time on my rtf with her
Guess this is one of the unintended problems with sharing FRs in a public forum.....at times it can upset certain mms who are not interested in the publicity becuz of the unnecessary pressure that it may cause to them later.....
Old 10-09-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: AnQi(2062)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

AiWei 16W06 and YangZi 16W15 adopted Indian Culture too
Old 10-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
AiWei 16W06 and YangZi 16W15 adopted Indian Culture too
I have not tried AiWei; thus do not know her situation. Yang Zi is a sweet and hardworking WL who desires me to return (I believe). She understands I "require" frenching. She truly tries her best to accommodate me even thu she does not french most (or practically all) her clients. And it turned out well even thu she thought it was not gd enough. Yang Zi said business is tough, so she also try to accommodate (selective) customers. She is a highly hygienic person, thus she is very selective. (Am not allowed to lick/paint pussy and then french).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1