The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: $40 and $50 WLs - Big Boobs FRs (Natural D cup and above pls)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
I think this thread can close. where to find natural D and above???? 90% silicone. Some of the Bros cannot even tell apart so it is easy to misrepresent unintentionally and kenna misled.
Totally agree with u....too many bull shit frs....or maybe samsters can't even tell are tits real or fake!

Only TS used to recommend so many quality nice beautiful tits wls!
Old 10-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

sigh...well i know wad u mean...

we can change to 1 of this requirement

natural c cup and above

C cup and above , fake or real both ok

D cup and above, fake or real both ok
Old 14-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
L8H43 G8 (new)

Looks - slutty, 6.5/10
Body - 7.5/10 womanly with nice curves, tall at 1.65m, boobs C+ soft, cannot feel silicon if any.
Bath - boobs massage
CBJ - 7/10
FJ - 7.5/10 responsive with good audio, hardworking
RTF - maybe, try other new girls first. speak good english, chit chat

Based on this FR, I went to try L8H43G8

Turns out her boobs are enhanced.

Yes they are relatively soft as compared to silicon implements but the shape of the boobs are totally un-natural.

Overall, session turns out to be average but the boobs a bit turn off for me.
Old 14-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

I know what u guys mean....i just finished a session in 24js?

The boobs were big and soft...had a hard time telling if fake or real...technology very advanced

In the end i decided it was fake as certain positions can see not really natural
Old 14-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 9
Ribeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud of

Recently I have tried H66A G69

Name : Nina or Lina (didn't catch properly)
Room : Nice and cosy, red color blanket makes it feels sexy
Body : 8/10 D CUP boobs (Feels real, its big)
BBBJ : 9/10 + CIM really hardworking
Ass : 7/10 Small ass.
FJ : 8/10 Hardworking and no complain
RTM : sure why not

She's here for a month only, english is so so. Nice and friendly lady. Next time wanna try tit fuck. =)
Old 15-07-2016, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

One of the most reliable test for fake boobs is the lie down test. When they lie down on their back, you can more or less tell,without even having to touch it. Lol
Old 17-07-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

I'm the TS, and what you mentioned was exactly my original intention: to share FRs of Cat 50 girls with big boobs C-cups or bigger.

You can see this intention in this sentence in my very first post: "So I'm starting this thread for bros who like the cute Cat 50 girls with big boobs (C-cups or bigger)". And my first few FRs were all on C-cup WLs.

For some reason, the thread got renamed (by a mod I guess) to D Cup and above. Totally not the intention of this thread, as Asian girls with DCups are too rare. Whoever renamed this thread should rename it back to reflect the original intent (C Cups and above).

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
sigh...well i know wad u mean...

we can change to 1 of this requirement

natural c cup and above

C cup and above , fake or real both ok

D cup and above, fake or real both ok
Old 17-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Hi Bro, good to see you still so active.

Yeah, it's too bad many bros can't tell the difference between real and fake tits. And even if they do, they fail to mention it in their FRs. And some bros exaggerate BCups into CCups. What do they gain from exaggerating boob size, I don't know.

But like all crowd-sourced info, we can only hope that bros who can tell the difference will post corrections to flag out those FRs that are misleading.

Although I dislike fake tits, the technology and techniques are sometimes so good that even I can't quite tell despite grabbing them from all angles. In cases like this, I simply enjoy them as they are, but do mention this fact in my FRs (which admittedly of late, have been too few).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Totally agree with u....too many bull shit frs....or maybe samsters can't even tell are tits real or fake!

Only TS used to recommend so many quality nice beautiful tits wls!
Old 17-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
I'm the TS, and what you mentioned was exactly my original intention: to share FRs of Cat 50 girls with big boobs C-cups or bigger.

You can see this intention in this sentence in my very first post: "So I'm starting this thread for bros who like the cute Cat 50 girls with big boobs (C-cups or bigger)". And my first few FRs were all on C-cup WLs.

For some reason, the thread got renamed (by a mod I guess) to D Cup and above. Totally not the intention of this thread, as Asian girls with DCups are too rare. Whoever renamed this thread should rename it back to reflect the original intent (C Cups and above).
oops sry...tht was me
Old 17-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Hi Bro, good to see you still so active.

Yeah, it's too bad many bros can't tell the difference between real and fake tits. And even if they do, they fail to mention it in their FRs. And some bros exaggerate BCups into CCups. What do they gain from exaggerating boob size, I don't know.

But like all crowd-sourced info, we can only hope that bros who can tell the difference will post corrections to flag out those FRs that are misleading.

Although I dislike fake tits, the technology and techniques are sometimes so good that even I can't quite tell despite grabbing them from all angles. In cases like this, I simply enjoy them as they are, but do mention this fact in my FRs (which admittedly of late, have been too few).
bro, i need yr intel.....i only trust your taste on big well shaped natural tits plus slim body!!!
Old 17-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro, i need yr intel.....i only trust your taste on big well shaped natural tits plus slim body!!!
On current status. It's very rare n almost remote chance on finding one.
Old 18-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster (P)

yup....most are fake boobs nowadays
Old 18-07-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I think bros also need to be more discerning when it comes to boobs.

When it feels soft, it DOES NOT MEAN they are real. The shape of the boobs is a very good way to tell.

Some boobs can be very soft but they are gravity defying type of round, it is obviously fake.

When the boobs shape are simply too good to be true, tendency is that they are also fake.
Old 21-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeyes View Post
Recently I have tried H66A G69

Name : Nina or Lina (didn't catch properly)
Room : Nice and cosy, red color blanket makes it feels sexy
Body : 8/10 D CUP boobs (Feels real, its big)
BBBJ : 9/10 + CIM really hardworking
Ass : 7/10 Small ass.
FJ : 8/10 Hardworking and no complain
RTM : sure why not

She's here for a month only, english is so so. Nice and friendly lady. Next time wanna try tit fuck. =)
It is lorong 8?
Old 26-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post
It is lorong 8?
Yes it is lorong 8, with a couple of 66. =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1