The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls that let you rub your cock on their pussy

0819 winnie does that... Seems like her waterbed skills has improved alot since she debuted 4 mths ago
Old 06-05-2017, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

anymore GL girls does that now?
have tried many but so far no luck
Old 06-05-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Sure have but be careful they accidentally let it slip into her love tunnel lol
Old 07-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
what accident?? isnt the intention is to enter the love tunnel ?
Old 07-05-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quite common before but seems not anymore.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

A lot of things are bonus and higher possibility upon RTF or tips. Furthermore, as seen in FRs in this forum, WL treats different customers differently.
Hence no point asking who does what.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
A lot of things are bonus and higher possibility upon RTF or tips. Furthermore, as seen in FRs in this forum, WL treats different customers differently.
Hence no point asking who does what.
words of wisdom
Old 07-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

RTF to the same thai girl for about 6 months now. Visit her about twice a month. We were so into it. I love licking her and she enjoys it. When she was soo feeling it we did it raw. (Yes yes, i shouldnt have done it) She has her monthly check ups and she's clean. I rather trust this WL rather than FLs as they have their compulsory check ups. That was only a one time thing and deflinately no more raw.. But rubbing.. still happening.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro huat lah. congrt u joining cdc free lifetime membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
RTF to the same thai girl for about 6 months now. Visit her about twice a month. We were so into it. I love licking her and she enjoys it. When she was soo feeling it we did it raw. (Yes yes, i shouldnt have done it) She has her monthly check ups and she's clean. I rather trust this WL rather than FLs as they have their compulsory check ups. That was only a one time thing and deflinately no more raw.. But rubbing.. still happening.
Old 08-05-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
bro huat lah. congrt u joining cdc free lifetime membership
These girls go for monthly check ups. I was told, if any of them has any STD, they will be sent back. So from my point of view, these girls are safer than FLs.
Old 08-05-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
These girls go for monthly check ups. I was told, if any of them has any STD, they will be sent back. So from my point of view, these girls are safer than FLs.
you may want to double check if what "you have been told" is still happening.. *hint*
Old 10-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post

Girls will put to a stop if u try to raw, unless the girls want . Then is easier.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Some Bros here tio stb from them also.. checkup more on hiv, aids etc..
Old 11-05-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
skyinwater is Cool - loads of Potential

Some gal do this, while I am lying down, gal on top, do this... until I thought the gal want raw, scared , but shiok
Old 11-05-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

last time really quite a lot of girl do the cowgirl cock rub... lol i dunno why i really enjoy rubbing the cock head at the entrance of their love hole just short of going in.. haha the feeling sibei shiok sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1