The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Rtf winnie last fri.... Think shd be 4th time liao.

Not going to be a very detail fr. Just to comment on her vast improvement in water bed service.

First of all she not exactly the super pretty type but more of a gnd n cutsie kind. Body wise also not very fantastic... A cuppers n butt alil flat. But some how i feel she is the sincere type n has some X factor that makes me rtf so many times.

Now on her improvements. On my first visit, she only started one week or so. Kinda raw to water bed n do not know much pattern. It's changed much better now. Firstly, she french passionately n cheekily. Secondly, on water bed got more patterns with sensual sucking on nips and cheeky eye contact when hv bbbj n balls sucking. This time round she also did some ar which I previously didn't encounter. Thirdly, she uses finger to poke asshole n at same time do hj n look at me w a cutsie cheeking smile showing her nice dimples. Fourthly, she do rub her pussy on cock (no insertion hor) and also do one pattern such that she use her butt to make the harden cock go upright n then slowly go up n down simulating riding... Lastly, after waterbed she will giv a gd bbbj when washing up with an intense look. That makes me blast off even before going to bed... Probably also due to PE n ED... Haiz lao liao

So gotta give her credit for her keeness to improve. Maybe she picks up the skills fm yi na and bao er? Haa
Old 22-07-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy12369 View Post
Rtf winnie last fri.... Think shd be 4th time liao.

Not going to be a very detail fr. Just to comment on her vast improvement in water bed service.

First of all she not exactly the super pretty type but more of a gnd n cutsie kind. Body wise also not very fantastic... A cuppers n butt alil flat. But some how i feel she is the sincere type n has some X factor that makes me rtf so many times.

Now on her improvements. On my first visit, she only started one week or so. Kinda raw to water bed n do not know much pattern. It's changed much better now. Firstly, she french passionately n cheekily. Secondly, on water bed got more patterns with sensual sucking on nips and cheeky eye contact when hv bbbj n balls sucking. This time round she also did some ar which I previously didn't encounter. Thirdly, she uses finger to poke asshole n at same time do hj n look at me w a cutsie cheeking smile showing her nice dimples. Fourthly, she do rub her pussy on cock (no insertion hor) and also do one pattern such that she use her butt to make the harden cock go upright n then slowly go up n down simulating riding... Lastly, after waterbed she will giv a gd bbbj when washing up with an intense look. That makes me blast off even before going to bed... Probably also due to PE n ED... Haiz lao liao

So gotta give her credit for her keeness to improve. Maybe she picks up the skills fm yi na and bao er? Haa
The way you describe is almost identical to what Bao Er does. So probably she pick up skills from her. Good lah, another ang pai in the house...
Old 24-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
The way you describe is almost identical to what Bao Er does. So probably she pick up skills from her. Good lah, another ang pai in the house...
tired her some time ago and was not very good.. maybe she change already..
Old 24-07-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

hi guys, is chen zi still around in this house ? used to have a very gd session with her 1-2 yrs ago. likely she has left liao, but just trying my luck again.

slim, average height with A+ or B cupped boobs, but face is attractive.
Old 24-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
qasw2828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried na na ... actually when for their ang pai.. however busy working.. hence okt recommend just try..

Surprising she is a hidden gems... as good as their ang pai.. so sad that I was only her 2nd customer of that day.. already 9pm..

Good bbbj
A frencher maybe I'm young..
good water bed
Old 25-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

Rtf Baoer after Mia for few months.
Busy with fl, lately ganna bad experiences with fl
Fake pics, bad svc etc.

omg, she still remembers me and my name too.

Went in and we French like lovers after exchange greetings.

Her ytl still as good. She uses her pussy n rub my cock, I nearly have urge to put in. But maintain self control.

Shiok Bbbj and Fj this time I able to last longer. Change several positions b4 finishing at gal lie down doggy position. French her from behind as I shoot.

Difference from Thai fl as fl gives 90min for $150.

But the saying, if you want quality, jolly well pay for it.
Rather enjoy for 60min than to get frustrated for 90min.
Old 28-07-2016, 10:27 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Nana.

Great cat bath and passionate sex.

Would rate her on par as Winnie
Old 31-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
NightlyWolfy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time this place close ar?
Old 02-08-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Walked few rounds around lorong 8 but nv been able to find this place!
Old 03-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
its near the geylang road side....
Old 04-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
You walk from Geylang Road, it is the first few houses on your left. Look out for the house number signboard.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
prataman00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Google maps street view was damn useful when I tried looking for the place the first time.

You can see the house number too.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time nv been to this house.. any new girls? Red horse still that yi na and bao er?
Old 11-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Tried Nana.

Great cat bath and passionate sex.

Would rate her on par as Winnie
Bro agree cat bath not bad.. but nothing to shout.. but see her scar no mood for sex.. especially cat150.. nowsdays cat150 standard drop.. got baby before..
Old 11-08-2016, 11:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
Long time nv been to this house.. any new girls? Red horse still that yi na and bao er?
Winnie new one. YTL here takong! No horse run siah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1