The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Re: L16h51

Finally one at Gorden house 1651 - Xiao Xiao
French
Old 11-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
Finally one at Gorden house 1651 - Xiao Xiao
French
How tall is Xiao Xiao? Any FR? Does she french selectively or she tries to plse customers? Could Gordon kindly confirm?
Old 11-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
How tall is Xiao Xiao? Any FR? Does she french selectively or she tries to plse customers? Could Gordon kindly confirm?
from what i remember...

xiao xiao is average looking. she looks presentable and just a tiny bit attractive.

her figure is average too. not slim, not fat. height is also average. From outside she looks truly average, even her hair style is very plain.

maybe in other houses she might get more customers, but in gordon house she is constantly outshine by her other housemates in terms of looks, height, skin fairness, figure.

about her service....i have no idea...never tried her before
Old 11-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Acceleratorz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Late late last night, abit tipsy after a few mugs of beer, end up at 1612 but no house girls working already so Tommy called one from 1651.

Here's a short FR on the girl Ling Zi
Exotic looking lass from Hunan, minority Tong tribe.
Abit mixed blood kind of looks to me, with black long hair, sharp features and double eyelids.
Not for boob lovers though. Only A cups with pink nipples and slim body. Smooth fair skin.
Good service though.
She recommended a tarma session but I skipped since this is the first time with her so must see how the service went first. She can 2 shots per session also but skipped that too since I normally can only do 1 shot.
Allows frenching, BBBJ and fingering.
Gently slid my middle finger into her pussy and rubbed her g-spot until she got wet and I can hear sop sop water sound as I move my finger in tandem with my arm while she was doing BBBJ on my little bro. After that laid her on the bed and do missionary until finish off. Not too bad a session.
ling zi can french?
Old 11-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acceleratorz View Post
ling zi can french?
Can bro. She is service girl.
Old 13-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
from what i remember...

xiao xiao is average looking. she looks presentable and just a tiny bit attractive.

her figure is average too. not slim, not fat. height is also average. From outside she looks truly average, even her hair style is very plain.

maybe in other houses she might get more customers, but in gordon house she is constantly outshine by her other housemates in terms of looks, height, skin fairness, figure.

about her service....i have no idea...never tried her before
Thanks for the info. Will not try her then.
Old 13-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Exclusive Advertiser

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22873 / Power: 57
Menshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond reputeMenshealth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the info. Will not try her then.
up you back.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
20471120 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: L16h51

Had Ah Jiao delivered to L16H05 for dinner as there was only one gal available, which I wasn't interested. The super-friendly owner and staff volunteered to "activate" other choices over and after a few phone calls and 10 minutes wait, Ah Jiao finally shown up at the door.

First impression of Ah Jiao is that she oozes that demure look and it got me worried for a start. She gave me a faint smile and led me to the room at the end, without striking a decent conversation.

Once inside the room, the SOP went on and off we went for a shower - I feared for the worst.

HOWEVER, the real action happened right after it. I had to display my hunger and initiative-ness and pulled her over and started to suck her tits fast and furious. That sudden act got her into the mood and she started to turn into a wild (and wet) beast.

Shortly after I started to attack her pussy and she was enjoying it thoroughly. Best part of all, she didn't want me to stop, not even a chance to catch a breather. I painted her all over the body but she would keep pushing me down to indulge in her pussy. There was split second moments when I wondered who was the real customer.

The follow-up real action was nothing to shout about due to the intensive foreplay.

Right after the session, she told me that she doesn't French/kiss her customers and I was an exception (ok fine, I buy that).

And did I mention she didn't perform BJ at all?

Her air of demureness at first sight was not a false identity.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Saw 1 girl went into the house on Sunday afternoon
Tall slim with a red shawl
Anyone know she from the house or?
Tanks in advance
Old 15-10-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New Girls

乐乐
兰兰
草莓
园园
可乐
KiKi
MiMi
Old 15-10-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tks! May I ask who are the tall one? 1.7m...
Old 15-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Tks! May I ask who are the tall one? 1.7m...
should be the one from the previous batch who already left sometime ago called Xiao Yu
Old 15-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
New Girls

乐乐
兰兰
草莓
园园
可乐
KiKi
MiMi
I think loverod is asking who among these newbies are the taller ones e.g. 1.65m or more, without heels. If there is none, who are taller than 1.60m?
(We are among the suckers for taller WLs.)
Old 20-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
New Girls

乐乐
兰兰
草莓
园园
可乐
KiKi
MiMi
Heard that one of the above has rtc. Is it true?
Old 30-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
qasw2828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL-Roamer View Post
Name: Xiao Ya
House: 1651

Physical Attributes
Face: Slightly MILF, she is definitely not the Kawaii type.
Body: Tall and Slim, no tattoos, smooth and soft skin
Boobs: A to B cups, big brown nipples.
Pussy: Bushy

Service
Shower: Straight Shower

French: Nil but I got kisses on my cheeks.

Massage: I got a very good massage from her, done with oil, her strength is decent, not the strongest massage I had but neither is it piano type. She knows the right places to press. Overall it feels very good.

Catbath: Quite decent, slowly licks up my entire back before going down to my butt. After that its Boobs massage all over my back.

Painting: Nil, she declined.

AR: No comments, I am not a fan, but it feels good.

Boob sucking: No problem, sucked all I want.

BBBJ: Nice and slow, she knows how to get my 2ic to attention. BBBJ from front position then changed to side.

FJ: She is very tight and it feels like my dick fits snugly inside her. Pretty accommodating and she tries her best to act out whatever JAV scenes she remember to get me excited. Must give her credit for her effort.

Attitude: Excellent. She works hard to please and she smiles a lot. However she can be a bit quiet though.

RTF: Definitely. This girl puts in effort to please her customers.
Tried her sometimes back.. really very good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1