The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexalong View Post
eh pls lah, gfe is one thing, cannot touch breast is another lah huh
Cannot touch her breast is a very serious issue....something must be wrong with her breast , either implanted surgery done ones or some bros must had been radio-tuning her nipple to class 95 or kiss92 FM station in the past when she just joined this trade in geylang.
Old 21-07-2016, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I must say that the current batch contain some seriously chio lookers! Especially the lass with the long jet black hair and lovely face. TOo bad I didn't manage to ask the OKT who that was
Old 21-07-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Cannot touch her breast is a very serious issue....something must be wrong with her breast , either implanted surgery done ones or some bros must had been radio-tuning her nipple to class 95 or kiss92 FM station in the past when she just joined this trade in geylang.
lol damn funny, maybe someone keep tuning her nipples until she can sing opera
Old 21-07-2016, 02:28 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
lol damn funny, maybe someone keep tuning her nipples until she can sing opera
lol, dont play play, later she play ur ball ball until u sing like vitas then u know
Old 21-07-2016, 02:30 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
lol, dont play play, later she play ur ball ball then u know
wah....tht 1 is high pitch opera liao
Old 21-07-2016, 02:35 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
wah....tht 1 is high pitch opera liao
Old 21-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
I must say that the current batch contain some seriously chio lookers! Especially the lass with the long jet black hair and lovely face. TOo bad I didn't manage to ask the OKT who that was
Bro, she should be either Taozhi or SYT Ting Ting. I have a FR on the former already. I will be doing one for the latter in due course. Do check up my FR in my thread if you're keen ... Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-07-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Talking about An An, saw her still working just 2 days ago. And just last month, I heard that one of An An's customer stormed out of the room after just a few minutes, and subsequently resulted in a noisy argument with her in 1654A's reception area, the customer claimed that she didn't even allow him to touch her boobs, ended up customer stormed off without paying.... hehe...

Need to complain to the boss.
Old 23-07-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jaded86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be fair to An An, I took her at 1617 when there were no avail girls there.. She was randomly assigned after I asked the 1617 boss for a tall girl..

She was tall at 1.7m and boy was she pretty.. Undressed myself (thought siao Liao, no service) but it turned out to be a good session!

She bathed me clean clean, did a catbath on the bed, did AR (like 5 seconds) but a capped BJ.

But the session that followed was good, we did many styles, I managed to kiss her nipples and Frenched with her..

It may be that she has had a bad day, hence the less than standard service for some Bros here, do give her another chance.
Old 23-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster (P)

its good you are able to enjoy ur session with her

5 seconds ar....i guess she just did 1 lick or what lol

capped bj....sian liao

An An probably belong to the good looks , bad service type of wl.... + her attitude ... if u are not prepared for it...it could spoil ur mood

btw thxs for the comments....i will add it later to the community rating thread.
Old 23-07-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
its good you are able to enjoy ur session with her

5 seconds ar....i guess she just did 1 lick or what lol

capped bj....sian liao

An An probably belong to the good looks , bad service type of wl.... + her attitude ... if u are not prepared for it...it could spoil ur mood

btw thxs for the comments....i will add it later to the community rating thread.
i don't think her bad service can beat the busty one in L16W12...cannot remember her name
Old 24-07-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

R u refering to Baby ?
Worst of my lot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i don't think her bad service can beat the busty one in L16W12...cannot remember her name
Old 24-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
R u refering to Baby ?
Worst of my lot !
To add to your misery! Baby gave me frenching, allowed me to suck her tits like nobody business.....BBBj me till i wanted cum in her mouth but i didn't......

Bro, chemistry plus your image very import to wls one la....sometimes u just to do something small to make your return very very big!!! U know what i mean right?
Old 24-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
To add to your misery! Baby gave me frenching, allowed me to suck her tits like nobody business.....BBBj me till i wanted cum in her mouth but i didn't......

Bro, chemistry plus your image very import to wls one la....sometimes u just to do something small to make your return very very big!!! U know what i mean right?
Arrogant pricks like you irk me. You think you are the only one who got those things from her? I got more than what you've just mentioned. So, suck it.
Old 24-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded86 View Post
To be fair to An An, I took her at 1617 when there were no avail girls there.. She was randomly assigned after I asked the 1617 boss for a tall girl..

She was tall at 1.7m and boy was she pretty.. Undressed myself (thought siao Liao, no service) but it turned out to be a good session!

She bathed me clean clean, did a catbath on the bed, did AR (like 5 seconds) but a capped BJ.

But the session that followed was good, we did many styles, I managed to kiss her nipples and Frenched with her..

It may be that she has had a bad day, hence the less than standard service for some Bros here, do give her another chance.
Although i dislike the TWIN RETARDED ARROGANT OKTS 1654A, i have to give credit to AN AN......

She has a fantastic slim model body which is damn hard to come by nowadays in legal scene....coupled with fuking well shaped perky and never seem to sag tits and quite perky round ass.......Her body is Powerful....been months since i last bonked her.....Some samsters may argue her tits are fake.....to me it is as real as it can get....hope i am not wrong...

Her service is not A class....but decent enough...can french madly, can bbbj long.....got AR...at least 2 mins.....GFE not very high....but decent enough.....seem cold on surface....but once in room, she can open mouth to chat with u and suck your cork....what else do other samsters? all these services only at $150 with zero tips.....GOOD DEAL! All these info based on few months ago.......The reason i am not finding her because of the two RETARDED OKTS........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1