The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

This is another shop that provide Yi Tiao Long services ... Some of the WLs from this shop are Dan Dan, Han Han, Bing Bing, Xiao Ya, etc. There are a couple of newbies who joined a few weeks ago ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Total Eclipse of the Heart, Mind and Soul

WL Name - Han Han
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 23 years of age
Height - 1.63m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L0819 (with Yi Tiao Long services + facilities); Two newbies in this joint
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade and was trained in providing Yi Tiao Long services

Looks - 7.3/10

She has an air of charisma and womanly feel that made me adore her. I am a little bias because she resembles the Malaysian Media Corp Actress, Chris Tong Bingyu to about 30% (Jintakken is spot on on this)as I like Chris Tong's sultry & serene looks. At certain angle, she reminds me of local FM98.7 DJ and Media Corp Actress, Jade Seah to about 10%. Han Han is neither fair nor tan ... She has smooth facial complexion and long tress that are slightly tinted.

Bod - 7.5/10

Very well proportioned physique ... Slim and with the essential curves in her anatomy ... She possesses attractive and curvy butts ... Doggie bonking is a must try position on this lass. No tattoo or blemish on her bod. She dresses well to bring up the good aspects of her overall physique - Leg appears longer and her rear arched up sexily as she sashayed across the hall and up the stairs of paradise ...

Tits - 7.3/10

B cupper frontal assets with pale brown pencil eraser size nipples. Her frontal assets albeit are not huge, they are well developed, look supple and tender to my touch ... I spent sometime moulding, caressing, kneading, licking and sucking these pair of low hanging delicious fruits ... Yummilicious!

Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10

She is an awesome babe! She was very spontaneous, sporting and fun in this department ... It was as if "My wishes were her Command"... She gently pushed me on the bed and mounted on top of the moment the door of heaven closed behind us. She undressed me and then slipped out of her apparel in a very sexy fashion ... She then ground her pussy against my hard-on dick (our underwear were still intact). We then frenched passionately and very engagingly. The way she caressed me was simply priceless ... Shiokalicious!

Shower Action - 8.0/10

Very detail Yi Tiao Long services were rendered ... A la Shuang Shuang's style (formerly from L16W12) ... She performed breasts stimulation on my back and front ... It was done with finesse ... She also butt massage me on my back ... Very soothing indeed! I was especially stimulated when her breasts and pussy ground against my upper & lower torso ... Woaff! Shiokalicious! She finished her Yi Tiao Long service with a sumptuous BBBJ (half throated only) and subtle hand action which reminds me of Shuang Shuang to a large extent.

Fore-Play - 8.0/10

She initially licked my back with the usual Yi Tiao Long lips suction method which I dislike as I don't find it stimulating at all. She therefore switched to the conventional tongue licking method. She then gave me another round of breasts stimulation fron back to front. She was on top of me, I squeezed her attractively fleshy butts and we frenched deeply ... She would also use her nipples to stimulate my butts and ass-crack ... Very shiokalicious indeed!

AR - 8.0/10

Awesome AR skill ... She positioned me on fours and using the tip of her warm & moist to lick all the erotic zones of my ass-crack ... She was not that skilful when I first try her ... I must say she has spoiled me ... She also employed subtle among of hand action whilst ARing me ... Double Shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Passionately, madly and very engrossly ... I was on heaven in triple quick pace! We were very in-sync with each other almost all the time ... Fantastic coordination on our part! Triple Shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 8.5/10

She did it with lots of enthusiasm and she love to accelerate furiously but in a gradual fashion. Just like Shuang Shuang, she employed subtle hand action at the right moment. She alternately splitted saliva on my dick & did a saliva-laced HJ which I enjoyed tremendously. I must say she has improved immensely in this department since the first time I tried her. She may be able to force an involuntary ejaction on me if I do not concentrate on my breathing ... FYI, my standard for BBBJ is very high ...

FJ - 7.9/10

I gave her a thorough cunnilingus to lub her up a little. She love cunninlingus and tends to become horny very fast if it was well done according to her ... So one has to try to identify her sensitive areas in order make her on fire for mutual benefits ... We adopted cowgal ride (she gyrated her hip in a very sexy fashion that reminded me of Shuang Shuang again), standing & squarting Doggie bonking (I was "head over heels in love" with her at that particular juncture by just looking at her lethal curvy rear), frontal assault (to ensure max & deep penetration) and I reached a point of no return in missionary position (feeling sextisfied and drained). We frenched no-stopped in missionary ... We have another long bout of passionate french kiss after I reached orgasm with my dick sank deep inside her warm & moist love pit. She is also skilled in executing the contraction of pussy muscle a fraction of a second before I reached the ejaculation phase and after I went into the self-actualization phase ... Quadruple shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.5/10

She has fantabulous attitude ... In addition, she discharged lots of GF vibes in a very spontaneous fashion. mind you, our intense sexual chemistry is developed over a series of RTF. I liken that to the total eclipse of the heart, mind & soul ... Obviously, the usual caveat applies ...

RTF - I have already did her for umpteen times and still counting happily ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is another shop that provide Yi Tiao Long services ... Some of the WLs from this shop are Dan Dan, Han Han, Bing Bing, Xiao Ya, etc. There are a couple of newbies who joined a few weeks ago ...
Good job bro on starting this thread for this house. Looking forward to more updates and frs from you on the newbies.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Apologies, will re-post my FR inorder to amend some typo errrors ... I feel very handicap without the edit function ... Only Premium members and those FL threads have the privilege to edit the posts ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-03-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Total Eclipse of the Heart, Mind & Soul

Total Eclipse of the Heart, Mind and Soul

WL Name - Han Han
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 23 years of age
Height - 1.63m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L0819 (with Yi Tiao Long services + facilities); Two newbies in this joint
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade and was trained in providing Yi Tiao Long services

Looks - 7.3/10

She has an air of charisma and womanly feel that made me adore her. I am a little bias because she resembles the Malaysian Media Corp Actress, Chris Tong Bingyu to about 30% (Jintakken is spot on on this)as I like Chris Tong's sultry & serene looks. At certain angle, she reminds me of local FM98.7 DJ and Media Corp Actress, Jade Seah to about 10%. Han Han is neither fair nor tan ... She has smooth facial complexion and long tress that are slightly tinted.

Bod - 7.5/10

Very well proportioned physique ... Slim and with the essential curves in her anatomy ... She possesses attractive and curvy butts ... Doggie bonking is a must try position on this lass. No tattoo or blemish on her bod. She dresses well to bring up the good aspects of her overall physique - Leg appears longer and her rear arched up sexily as she sashayed across the hall and up the stairs of paradise ...

Tits - 7.3/10

B cupper frontal assets with pale brown pencil eraser size nipples. Her frontal assets albeit are not huge, they are well-developed, look supple and tender to my touch ... I spent sometime moulding, caressing, kneading, licking and sucking these pair of low hanging delicious fruits ... Yummilicious!

Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10

She is an awesome babe! She was very spontaneous, sporting and fun in this department ... It was as if "My wishes were her Command"... She gently pushed me on the bed and mounted on top of the moment the door of heaven closed behind us. She undressed me and then slipped out of her apparel in a very sexy fashion ... She then ground her pussy against my hard-on dick (our underwear were still intact). We then frenched passionately and very engagingly. The way she caressed me was simply priceless ... Shiokalicious!

Shower Action - 8.0/10

Very detail Yi Tiao Long services were rendered ... A la Shuang Shuang's style (formerly from L16W12) ... She performed breasts stimulation on my back and front ... It was done with finesse ... She also butt massaged me on my back ... Very soothing indeed! I was especially stimulated when her breasts and pussy ground against my upper & lower torso ... Woaff! Shiokalicious! She finished her Yi Tiao Long service with a sumptuous BBBJ (half to 3/4 throated only) and subtle hand action which reminds me of Shuang Shuang to a large extent.

Fore-Play - 8.0/10

She initially licked my back with the usual Yi Tiao Long lips suction method which I dislike as I don't find it stimulating at all. She therefore switched to the conventional tongue licking method. She then gave me another round of breasts stimulation from back to front. When she was on top of me, I squeezed her attractively looking fleshy butts and we then frenched deeply ... She would also use her nipples to stimulate my butts and ass-crack ... Very shiokalicious indeed!

AR - 8.0/10

Awesome AR skill ... She positioned me on fours and using the tip of her warm & moist tongue to lick all the erotic zones of my ass-crack ... She was not that skilful when I first tried her ... I must say she has spoiled me thereafter ... She also employed subtle amount of hand action whilst ARing me ... Double Shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Passionately, madly and very engrossly ... I was on heaven in triple quick pace! We were very in-sync with each other almost all the time ... Fantastic coordination on our part! Triple Shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 8.5/10

She did it with lots of enthusiasm and she loves to accelerate furiously but in a gradual fashion. Just like Shuang Shuang, she employed subtle hand action at the right moment. She alternately splitted saliva on my dick & she did a saliva-laced HJ which I enjoyed tremendously. I must say she has improved immensely in this department since the first time I tried her. She may be able to force an involuntary ejaculation on me if I do not concentrate on my breathing ... FYI, my standard for BBBJ is very high ...

FJ - 7.9/10

I gave her a thorough cunnilingus to lub her up a little. She love cunnilingus and tends to become horny very fast if it was well done according to her ... So one has to try to identify her sensitive areas in order make her on fire for mutual benefits ... We adopted cowgal ride (she gyrated her hip in a very sexy fashion that reminded me of Shuang Shuang again), standing & squarting Doggie bonking (I was "head over heels in love" with her at that particular juncture by just looking at her lethal curvy rear), frontal assault (to ensure max & deep penetration) and I reached a point of no return in missionary position (feeling extremely sextisfied and drained). We frenched non-stopped in missionary ... We have another long bout of passionate french kiss after I reached orgasm with my dick sank deep inside her warm & moist love pit. She is also skilled in executing the contraction of pussy muscle a fraction of a second before I reached the ejaculation phase and after I went into the self-actualization phase ... Quadruple shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.5/10

She has fantabulous attitude ... In addition, she discharged lots of GF vibes in a very spontaneous fashion. mind you, our intense sexual chemistry is developed over a series of RTF. I liken that to the total eclipse of the heart, mind & soul ... Obviously, the usual caveat applies ...

RTF - I have already did her for umpteen times and still counting happily ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-03-2013, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

i've tried xiaoya in her own house (0819) and i can vow for bro MP's claim about the yi tiao long service rendered at this house. as for the WL, average looking short and petitie girl. makes you fantasise about bonking a sec sch ah lian.

more to the services, the bathroom is exceptionally spacious and the shower routine includes butt massage on the inflatable bed while you are lying faced down. AR service is being inserted in this portion instead of the usual venue (ie. bed). flip over and it will be boob rub while lying on your back. this process of showering has minimal hand contact from the WL. overall experience, 8/10.

but i believe that choosing the right WL who is trained in this aspect and very service oriented will add tremendous value to every bro's FR. looking forward to read more FR on this house.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Apologies, will re-post my FR inorder to amend some typo errrors ... I feel very handicap without the edit function ... Only Premium members and those FL threads have the privilege to edit the posts ...
bro max_ priest...

nice with goot frs..

Old 02-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks for starting this thread and sharing your 'chai'...

I guess until sbf reverse the edit function, you can only rely on the preview function to proof read before sending.

Will go check out the 2 newbies and report here when got the chance
Old 02-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauliao View Post
bro max_ priest...

nice with goot frs..
Thanks bro lauliao ... Who are your current fave? More in CAT50 or CAT150?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation 2 Newbies..perhaps no more....??

gather the 2 newbies at this house actually never started work...btw believe not becuz they failed their medical...some other issue prolly all abt greed and perhaps not their fault...gather they r bk in prc liao...
Old 02-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: 2 Newbies..perhaps no more....??

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
gather the 2 newbies at this house actually never started work...btw believe not becuz they failed their medical...some other issue prolly all abt greed and perhaps not their fault...gather they r bk in prc liao...
Alamak bro. I thought it was compliments of you sending them back. Btw, go and get their number lei. Then go and find them in PRC.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 Newbies..perhaps no more....??

hello me not bao consultant lei

anyways jokes aside...if what i heard is correct then i kinda of pity those 2 mms...prolly wasted quite alot of $$$ cumming here for nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Alamak bro. I thought it was compliments of you sending them back. Btw, go and get their number lei. Then go and find them in PRC.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks bro lauliao ... Who are your current fave? More in CAT50 or CAT150?
bro max_priest...

ah pek change to taiwan mei mei liew..

but somtimes will visit 2040..

Old 04-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mrshoyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damage 150?
Old 31-03-2013, 04:41 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Han Han (L08 H19)

Face: 7.1/10
(A tanned SYT with nice pair of eyes & sharp nose. Her facial complexion not so good, i can see pimple marks & pimples on her face. She has a mole on her left eye. Somehow I find her resemble mediacorp actress jade seah or tong yu bing about 30%. This fulfilled my fantasy of jade seah/tong yu bing look alike. Overall I like her face as I find that she looks more like a sunshine outdoor Singaporean girl. I noticed her mouth has a strong cigarette smell.)

Body: 7/10
(Neither slim nor plump. I can see she has some tummy fats. A bit bah bah nice to hug. I also noticed her back has many circular marks which she claimed she went for some Chinese medical treatment. Her body skin is ok, not very smooth. She claimed when she first came she is slim & her body is well toned. She told me she is slimming down now. Hope she can get back her slim toned body as i prefer slim well toned body.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Natural B cup boobs with dark brown nipples. Nice to nibble, fondle, suck & play with. She knows how to use her boobs to arouse my dick.)
Foreplay: 7/10
(The moment the door is closed, she hugged me & gave me a peck on my lips. Then she proceeded to undress me sensually. Great effort. If she can do strip tease that will be even better.)

Bath: 8/10
(Yi tiao long bath standard on the water bed. She soaped me thoroughly on my front & back from neck to toes. Very hygienic. She then used her boobs, body, pussy & back side to rabba my back & front. Very sensual, erotic & shiok. I liked the part when she used her nipples to tease my dick head very shiok. Somehow i find that she is quite heavy esp the part when she used her back side to tabba my back & sat on me. Overall the bath was great. More action to come on the bed.)

Cat bath: 7.8/10
(With warm water followed by mouth wash in her mouth, she gave me a thorough cat bath from neck to ankles. Her cat bath suction is great with those pop sound & i felt her teeth brushed against my flesh. she also used her boobs to rabba my entire body & liked to use her fingers to tickle me. Overall i enjoyed her cat bath.)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(Initially we locked lips & frenched in a slow, sensual, gentle, passionate manner like how bf & gf frenched. Slowly the frenching transformed into aggressive manner. She sucked my tongue into her mouth & she gave me soft bites on my lips. Her tongue is very agile & playful & liked to interact with my tongue. Great to French this babe but i prefer gentle & sensual frenching thou. Lots of oomph factor when we frenched. Caveat applies to frenching.)

AR: 7.9/10
(Commando style AR. She poked her tongue into my ka chng hole & tongue fucked me non stop. Very shiok. Surprised a syt can performed such a commando style AR. Impressed! My ka chng hole is practically raped by her tongue. I also enjoyed myself when she poked her finger into my ka chng hole.)

BBBJ: 8.2/10
(Her BBBJ is heavenly & top notch. Deep throated, strong suction & many variations. 100% BBBJ with no HJ action. I liked the way she looked at me with CFM & horny stares while she BBBJ me. When she BBBJ me she used her fingers to aroused my body & balls. Shiok.)
Pussy painting: 8/10
(Had a great time painting her pussy. No smell & taste. While i am painting her pussy she moaned so loudy & caressed my face & messed my hair. Seems like she enjoyed my tongueful. Her pussy hair recently trimmed.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(One of the best FJ I ever had. When i poked my dick into her pussy, i told myself oh gosh she is so tight. One of the tightest pussy i ever bonked. While I am pumping her in missionary position she keep moaning so loud til i think passers by can hear her. In missionary position i frenched her & pumped her. She pinched my arms, squeezed my neh neh & bite me on my arms gently. She seemed very horny. However i find her moaning & expression a bit exaggerating thou. In cow girl, she rode my dick fast & furious while grabbing her own boobs machiam like those jap av style cow girl. Eventually cannot tahan her horny & wild expression+loud moaning+ tight pussy i eventually cummed.)

GFE: 8/10
(I had great chemistry & sparks with her. Great GFE & KC. We chatted about almost everything. Looks like she is in my regular list from now on.)

RTF: Confirm yes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1