The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Frenching PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Xiao xia 2040 looks damn syt and chio, any punters tried b4?

Btw, xiao Qian really service gao gao, thanks bro for recommending
I don't think there is a Xiao Xia. From what I know, the small-sized syt is Xia Bei. Another good service girl is Xiao Fan (tall, slightly tan).
Old 25-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Xiao Xin (1654A)
Province: Hunan (I think)
Boobs: Ample
BBBJ: Slightly heavy
Frenching: Unbelivable!
AR: Shiok
Face: I think prettiest in GL currently
FJ: Awesome

Overall, service and GFE is very good standard and with the prettiest face in GL currently, should be ang pai very soon.
Old 25-06-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Xiao xia 2040 looks damn syt and chio, any punters tried b4?

Btw, xiao Qian really service gao gao, thanks bro for recommending
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I don't think there is a Xiao Xia. From what I know, the small-sized syt is Xia Bei. Another good service girl is Xiao Fan (tall, slightly tan).
thanks for sharing the info guys

i am helping a anonymous samster contribute some info to the discussion

there is a xiao xia there, however heard she is going back soon, so if want to try better go and check her out

there are 4 other wls in the house
Xiao Qian, Xiao Ling...quite new abt 4 months
Xiao Bei, Xiao Fan....in GL for over a year
Old 29-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

French prc are nice and great
Old 09-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Coco
House: 2058
Home: Sichuan
Ht/wt: 163cm/45kg
Debut: Feb 2026

Looks: super slim, tall, slender legs with tendrils tattoo on her backside below waistline. Hardly can find any fats on her. Face 30% like Michelle Chong, ex media corp artist. Neck got 2 slash scars. Else fair & smooth complexion. Lips tender with soft tongue , great for frenching.

Boobs: A cup with big 50c pink areola & soft eraser pink tits.

Frenching: excellent till gao gao. One of the best frencher i ever had. As long as i want her with tongue kissing & no hurry.

Bbbj: can be improved. A bit too hard & aggressive for me. Had to tell her soften up. She put baby oil on my dick & stroke it, licked my balls, shaft then finally swallowed my dick into her mouth & blew vigorously.

Painting: excellent. Nice pinkish pussy, well shaven.. painted her till she was dripping wet.

FJ: excellent. Started slow with frenching her, Licking her boobs & tits. Moved southwards to paint her. Missionary in low, medim & high leg raised positions with her legs raised then spread eagle. Pulled her up to sitting where she grinded on me hard. I liked. Cowgirl then flat face to face cowgirl. Turned her to 180 deg reverse direction & she grinded on me hard & fast. Damn shiok. Final assault in doggie at the edge of bed, i stood on the floor. She was tight. Ramped her hard with all of me. I bent down to french her & grab her swinging boobs after i cum.

Gfe: quite high.

Overall: great enjoyable fxxk & frenching but watch out her bbbj.

Rtf: try other newbies 1st
Old 09-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
1654 frenching

The thought of frolicking my tongue with a female that will passionately hold your face with her palms against her lips is none other than XIAO YA of 1654.
I wrote a field report at another thread and because it is long, i sound like a OKT agent.

I have been going GL since 2006 and had only venture lorong 16 to lorong 18.

W16 house 6: Yi Yi from hunan doe snot look really pretty but her body and skill match her value. Not only she deep frenching but she thought me 69 kiss (spiderman kissing upside down) . This lady packs imagination and creativity in kissing and she does not spit out when she end her frenching.

L16 house 54- Xiao Ya- newbie hunan lady who can french kiss you like a long lost boyfriend by holding your face against her lips . She can use her lips to gently and sensually nibble your upper lips and lower lips . However, I noticed she like to use a lot of saliva and push her tongue into your mouth.
I heard it is her skill to prevent customer saliva getting into her oral cavity for hygiene. If you treat her nice, she will perform deep throat with a frenching tongue swirling around your rim of your dick head. It is hard to bonk her as she tends to be fully booked on even sundays !!!! Ya....Fucking her can be psychologically XIAO !

L8 H45_ Lady G9:
Pretty , hardworking and great in BBJ. But the truth is frenching.
She can french better than Xiao Ya but she lacks the GFE feeling by holding your face against her lips. No rush in kissing and can fench from shower to post CUM.

New stock coming on 18 july to french and report

BROs, happy frenching and fuck safe.
Old 11-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
clairenclarence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Qian Duo Duo (1820)
Boobs: C/D cups very nice
BBBJ: Very hardworking, good in it too
Frenching: Passionate, like long lost lovers
FJ: Awesome one of the best i ever had
Old 15-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Piao Xue
House: 1429
Home: Hunan
Ht/Wt: 158cm/47kg
Debut: Jun 2016

Looks: sleepy small eyes, icy looks with no smiles. But still quite attractive. Not pretty type yet not disgusting. Perhaps her youthful & playful manner helped balance her negative points. Diamond shape face, small pointed nose, Petite mouth. Snow white complexion, smooth soft but tough skin. Petite frame, slim bod , hardly any fats. A-cup boobs, slender legs.

Boobs: A cupper with youngish soft eraser size tits.

AR: vgd. Prone position. Wet licking & moderate deep hard poking.

Frenching: excellent. Engaging, teasing, passionate & wet.

Painting: skipped. But she got tight pink well shaven juicy pussy. No time. Once she finished catbathing & bbbj me, capped me on & there she went on jolly ride...

Bbbj: excellent. Told her to be gentle & she did. Just the way i like. Slow, wet, slurpy type.

FJ: excellent. She seemed can't wait to fxxk me. She was the leader type. Cowgirl me aggressively, rocking my whole dick up & down & horizontally. Her moaning was high pitch high octane type. Not for the faint hearted. Luckily i had a prior session before. Else for sure done in one or two min max. She was quite surprised i didn't succumb to her vigorous assault. Joked if i was a duck, hehe. My turn to take revenge to fxck her back. Pulled her down flat to french her & pumped her hard by rocking up & down my pelvic. Changed to missionary & fxxk her hard as she moan with deafening moans. Finished her off in lying position flat on her & frenching some more.

Gfe: high. Playful & fun.

Overall: great fun bonking session & great frencher. Only minus was her ordinary looks & A boobs. (Xiao Xi was prettier)

Rtf: yes but after trying newbies.
Old 17-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went to 1820 and asked for Duo Duo

Name: Duo Duo (1820)
Boobs: B+/C-
BBBJ: Solid ice-cream gaogao
Frenching: Cannot find another one who can french longer than her
AR: On par on those in JB/KL malaysians spa workers
Face: Prettiest amongst those I see currently
FJ: GFE gao gao, her "laogong laogong, wo hao shuang" n willingness to keep changing positions, think i already kena her gong tao liao
RTF: tml going, anyone wanna go together?
Old 22-07-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

WL: Maggie
House: 1669
Home: Shichuan
Ht/wt: 157cm/46kg
Debut: Apr 2016

Looks: smiley face, quite ordinary look. Medium size eyes, small nose & thin curvy lips with small short tongue. Bod bit of tummy fats & on waist line. Fair skin & complexion , slim sexy legs & curvy firm ass .

Boobs: soft A+ with fresh pinkish tits. Great for savouring.

Frenching: good. not passionate but not rejecting

AR: light poking, not much feel

Bbbj: vgd. Half to 3/4 stroke with licking my balls felt her warm tongue all over my balls.

Painting: excellent. Very dripping wet after much cunnilingus. Bright fresh tight pretty pussy, well shaven.

Fj: excellent. Tried reverse missionary for the 1st time. Turned out quite fun , making her squirming all over as i thrust my dick dipping in & out of her pussy with her tight pretty ass in full sight. Alternate pumping her up & down and grinding her back & forth. Turned over & face her in normal missionary position. She was high & all charged up. Grabbing my hands tightly & pulling them as i pumped hard against her, bending down to french her...raised her legs to 90 degree & onto my shoulder & finished her off with long rapid piston action.

Gfe: high. Easy to chit chat with. Not a time watcher. In fact we over shot by 10 min.

Overall: enjoyable bonk & great gfe feel.

Rtf: yes but after trying newbies.
Old 26-08-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Xiao Qian 2040. Is the complete whole package. GFE & awesome full service.

Came in to the room started hugging kissing French and caressing each other for 10mins before stripping to the shower. Shower action another 15mins where she thoroughly soaped me and started teasing my lil bro between her thighs and boobs fuck. Almost cum but had to control her. gave me a Bbbj in the bathroom. Her French skills are top notched!

Proceed to the bed where she teased my back. SOP and asked me to my fours. Had a request to Bbbj me hard on my fours before the AR and she readily agreed. licks everywhere around my grion area. and her AR/BBBJ is good for a 5-10mins before I turned over when she gave me a long BBBJ and boobs FXXX while I smoke a cigarette. Her licking on the balls and back to AR again while I smoke facing upwards is awesome! Then we did the 69 for a bit. Capped me and she wanted to ride me but decide to proceed the missionary which lasted for a good 5mins before I cum. Fantastic service. Frenched whenever we had the chance! One of the best I experienced.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: handful B/C cup
body: small petite
AR: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: didn't do that long but she's wet with no KY and tight. 8/10
Overall: 9/10.
RTF: yes! Her pre-FJ services are too notched.
Old 29-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post
Tried Xiao Qian 2040. Is the complete whole package. GFE & awesome full service.

Came in to the room started hugging kissing French and caressing each other for 10mins before stripping to the shower. Shower action another 15mins where she thoroughly soaped me and started teasing my lil bro between her thighs and boobs fuck. Almost cum but had to control her. gave me a Bbbj in the bathroom. Her French skills are top notched!

Proceed to the bed where she teased my back. SOP and asked me to my fours. Had a request to Bbbj me hard on my fours before the AR and she readily agreed. licks everywhere around my grion area. and her AR/BBBJ is good for a 5-10mins before I turned over when she gave me a long BBBJ and boobs FXXX while I smoke a cigarette. Her licking on the balls and back to AR again while I smoke facing upwards is awesome! Then we did the 69 for a bit. Capped me and she wanted to ride me but decide to proceed the missionary which lasted for a good 5mins before I cum. Fantastic service. Frenched whenever we had the chance! One of the best I experienced.

totally agree... she is really good and popular. My session with her at least 45 mins. longest ever.. but was non stop action no words at all..
Old 01-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
vinodkumar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post

Hi Lextheman, I am new to this forum. 2040 means Lorong 20 and house 40?
Thanks
Old 03-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
skyinwater is Cool - loads of Potential

To me percentage of drenching is pretty high, just joke a bit follow the feeling , and just do it don't ask.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40244 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Will b helpful if bros can state the damage to newbies for GL like me
I like PRC but not know which hse n damage n frenching is a must for me
Dum want to just go to any hse n ask for damage
Hv a nice day to all .... hope not getting zap for asking

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1