The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1615

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Both are still there bro. You can try and tarma them. Hui hui and lulu are real life sisters.
Really real life sisters ?

Are both $150 WL ?
Old 22-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Really real life sisters ?

Are both $150 WL ?
According to the OKT but they really do look alike.
Old 22-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Both are still there bro. You can try and tarma them. Hui hui and lulu are real life sisters.
Hi, Bro Max Priest, had Hui Hui a few times. Any experience with Lulu? If so, how would you rate her. I think she has downgraded from $150 to $80.
Old 22-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi, Bro Max Priest, had Hui Hui a few times. Any experience with Lulu? If so, how would you rate her. I think she has downgraded from $150 to $80.
I'm not Max...
Old 22-07-2016, 11:37 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm not Max...
rolfmao....
Old 22-07-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm not Max...
My sincere apologies.
Old 23-07-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
rolfmao....
Freudian slip.
Old 23-07-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the info. Think it is difficult for her to make it in this line unless her attitude changes. Wish her all the very best anyway!
Just a quick devil's advocate question. Why would someone want to make it in this line? I think most girls would want to get out of this line, rather than make it in this line.

Unless I am missing something, I think most people are looking for a way out, rather than a way into this line.
Old 23-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

saw one very very pretty girl walking in after I walked out from house 17 beside it this afternoon. icy cold look, face quite pale, but looks like japanese, esp her long slit eyes and sharp nose.

wonder who is she.
Old 23-07-2016, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
saw one very very pretty girl walking in after I walked out from house 17 beside it this afternoon. icy cold look, face quite pale, but looks like japanese, esp her long slit eyes and sharp nose.

wonder who is she.
Actually quite easy to find out who she is. Was there any waiting customer when you left? If not, she is a house girl returning from an outside job. The next time you visit that house, check it out or ask the OKT. If there are customers, she could also be called in. If you remember the date and time, can ask OKT to check register. I did it once at another house and the OKT obliged. Hope this helps
Old 23-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Actually quite easy to find out who she is. Was there any waiting customer when you left? If not, she is a house girl returning from an outside job. The next time you visit that house, check it out or ask the OKT. If there are customers, she could also be called in. If you remember the date and time, can ask OKT to check register. I did it once at another house and the OKT obliged. Hope this helps
i did not went into the house as I was going home already.

thanks for the info.
Old 23-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Just a quick devil's advocate question. Why would someone want to make it in this line? I think most girls would want to get out of this line, rather than make it in this line.

Unless I am missing something, I think most people are looking for a way out, rather than a way into this line.
Forgive my poor or incomplete English! Tong Tong came as a newbie, with no prior experience. She came to our shore hoping to make it in this line i.e. to make $$$$$ by offering sexual services within the contract duration. I am told she left our shore. I don't know what happen to her - whether she got "bao" by a rich guy (afterall, she is very beautiful, in my opinion), or she decided to try it back in China or she decided to give up this trade all together or her family needed her back etc, I don't want to speculate. Just wish her the very best!

Think Sammyboyforum is not a suitable place to bicker over word/phrase definition or written English. Pardon my poor English!
Old 23-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm not Max...
you are now a MP clone ...guilty until proven innocent.
Old 24-07-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you are now a MP clone ...guilty until proven innocent.
or maybe MP is my clone since my account is older than his
Old 04-11-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a pleasant-looking tall newbie named Fei Fei from this house from the tablet in 1429. Those who have tried her, kindly provide some comments.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1