The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: L1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hmm...strange. I will check it out. No reason for OKT to give false info. Unless he was referring to Ping Quo
JF was on code red till Thursday
Old 23-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

this is ridiculous man. i got zapped just for asking how many WLs are left in this house.

btw, is Jiafei that skinny looking girl ?
Old 23-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Apple tender resignation on Wednesday liao

Used to have wonderful sessions with her

Jia Fei not sure
thxs will update the community rating thread
Old 23-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
this is ridiculous man. i got zapped just for asking how many WLs are left in this house.

Yup tall skinny A4 waist thigh gap lol
Old 23-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
JF was on code red till Thursday
JF was still working on Thu. Was waiting for her. She had an outcall. The client decided to extend her time. Decided not to wait any further. Unless she abruptly return to China yesterday, she should still be around.
Old 23-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
thxs will update the community rating thread
Coffee Menses BREAK and Apple Permanent BREAK
Old 23-07-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post

Maybe someone not happy you bumped up this thread bro. Just keep posting and don't worry
Old 24-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Yup tall skinny A4 waist thigh gap lol
Talking about Jia Fei? How skinny is she? For a 1.67m tall lady, should she weigh less than 43 kg, for her safety/comfort, I may have to give her a miss.
Old 30-07-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Dropped by 1429. Took a look at tablet pictures of WLs. Gave some names to the OKT to make outcall. Jia Fei from 1617 was soon available.

Name : Jia Fei
Hometown : Chongqing
Ht : 1.67m
Wt : 45/46 kg
Debut : 4 mths ago

Face
Fair, rounded forehead, small rounded nose with medium nose bridge, oval face close to being round, single eyelids, medium-size sparkling, appealing and attractive eyes, good set of well-aligned white teeth, flashed a beautiful smile. Long hair to the waist. Resemble a younger version of MediaCorp artiste, Joanne Peh. (And very close resemblance to my JC classmate, I told Jia Fei)

Body
Nice model height. Slim legs, trim tummy, scrawny upper body with small A+ size boobs, not near hour-glass shape, look very bonkable nevertheless....pussy with bushy hair, OK to lick and paint.

Attitude
Cheerful, friendly, strike good conversation, provides great GFE, aim to please

Pre-shower action
Passionate french.

Shower action
Soapy frontal, back and cock rub, using her bum and body, soapy fondling of each other's genitals, deep french, warm water bj

Catbath and bbbj
Tongue licking action not strong. no feel (even after feedback, not able to improve), rub cock using pussy (but could feel her bone), lick and suck balls, semi-deep throat bj with good suction.

AR
Nil

Pussy painting/licking
Did a short while, feel too horny and soon started on FJ.

FJ
Felt exceptionally horny with her. She came up to me strong. Just severely rubbed her pussy against my cock and then frenched me passionately. (One drawback was that she could not mask the smoke taste completely. She confessed being a heavy smoker - 2 packets in 3 days) Fucked her in the cowgal and missionary positions. To me her stamina is not so good...as she soon requested to change after not long in the cowgal position. I kept her a bit longer. (She later explained later she did not want to do cowgal long because her cervix bone sometimes hit my bone above my dick. I told her there is enough cushion there). Fucked her 30 mins in the missionary position. She gripped the side of the bed and then pressed her hand against the top of the bed. She grimaced as my dick thrusted deep into her pussy and rubbed against her clitoris. She did not make a sound, no moaning or groaning, just grimacing. I smiled at her, squeezing her small boobs. She smiled back and I brought her legs together, rest on my shoulders and continued the pumping, frenching her from time to time. Being horny, I asked her to hug me with her legs, and gave her my full load. It was all over in 45 mins or so. I complimented her for being such a great partner!

Had a passionate fuck with her indeed! She brushed her teeth, was cheerful and chatty after the clean up. Asked me how I feel about fucking "my JC classmate". Told her, it was unbelievably great! Had a loving parting kiss! Surely will want to RTF!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 30-07-2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

anything new and interesting in this house? have not been there in a while...
Old 02-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

New gals came a few months back and many went back, now left with a few. Jia fei still there.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Dropped by 1429. Took a look at tablet pictures of WLs. Gave some names to the OKT to make outcall. Jia Fei from 1617 was soon available.

Name : Jia Fei
Hometown : Chongqing
Ht : 1.67m
Wt : 45/46 kg

in the cowgal position. I kept her a bit longer. (She later explained later she did not want to do cowgal long because her cervix bone sometimes hit my bone above my dick. I told her there is enough cushion there). Fucked her 30 mins in the missionary position. She gripped the side of the bed and then pressed her hand against the top of the bed. She grimaced as my dick

Had a passionate fuck with her indeed! She brushed her teeth, was cheerful and chatty after the clean up. Asked me how I feel about fucking "my JC classmate". Told her, it was unbelievably great! Had a loving parting kiss! Surely will want to RTF!
wow, you bang her for 30 minutes... bro you damn superman. I salute you.

she can tahan long bonk?
Old 02-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Think I saw an interesting sexy milf called Jiayuan but not sure if still around.
Old 02-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
wow, you bang her for 30 minutes... bro you damn superman. I salute you.

she can tahan long bonk?
All those WLs rated highly by me, including the top five, have (or have been trained to have) great sex stamina. Jia Fei is certainly among my top five, despite her skinny body. I think my sex stamina lose out to her! (She can pussy squeeze until u very jialat ... maybe this is selective)
Old 02-12-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
All those WLs rated highly by me, including the top five, have (or have been trained to have) great sex stamina. Jia Fei is certainly among my top five, despite her skinny body. I think my sex stamina lose out to her! (She can pussy squeeze until u very jialat ... maybe this is selective)
Yes good stamina and she like it from behind
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1