The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2016, 04:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Punishment for comm in response to Max Priest's accusations

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks to boss Sam for initiating this thread albeit it was hilarious ...

Please kindly donate all the funds to the charity organization of my choice ...

Since Comm is no longer the Mod of GL, I may start to contribute FR again. But I shall modify my FR style a little since there are certain punters (be it clones or genuine samsters) who love to kbkp when they couldn't get what I experienced after their session with the same whores.

To Korean the big time hypocrite aka the hearsay king of SBF, am afraid I have to burst your inflated ego once again ... Here I come ...
ya la keep those fantasized all heaven and no hell exaggerated FRs coming la motherfucker priest
Old 13-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Samster

flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
afew days ago max priest posted something to attack me in the gl cat150 thread, which i moved to the argument thread and kept quiet, hoping to avoid another long argument

Last night i again moved and merged a duplicate post by him in the moderator help desk thread

but it never ends.....

seems like he has a mental condition, that requires him to keep arguing and winning the arguments.....i find that a normal person would not keep starting arguments and being involved in arguments with different people for a continuous period of 2+ years.
Of course he must win la...if not how to get raw sex
Old 13-07-2016, 04:56 AM
Samster

Re: I have resigned as mod and will return to being a normal member

Quote:
Based on my more than a decade of experience in SBF and also my communication with the previous Mod (can't remember his nick) as well as that Thaivisitor (Long time Mod), an ideal Mod should not be a punter cum existing member ... If he is an existing punter, he should ideally have never interfaced with any samster before. Otherwise he can never be impartial in handling this role in one way or another ... I have said before and I dare to say again, in my opinion, Comm is not quite impartial as a Mod ...
Your false teeth is showing again
Old 13-07-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro who that max?

Quote:
hmm....the reason why i keep deleting max posts should be obvious, i had already banned him and when i realized he was out to create more trouble, i just deleted away

regarding his stories about me....im like...whatever...

im sure that max will keep on attacking me, because that is what he wants to do.
Old 13-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Max priest
Old 13-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

U mean he a gay who like bbbbj on all bro

Quote:
Max priest
Old 13-07-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
I can testify that you don't have a mental problem. So don't worry about it anymore.
Hugs, u know what? This Comm fella lied thru his teeth ...

My first message which I posted in Cat150 was in response to his call for giving the benefit of doubt to FR Writers (in a nutshell). This was what I said - ".... If you understand this reality (different punters may have different experiences given the same whore), u wouldn't be behaving like that certain buggers who accused me of writing fake FR WITHOUT solid evidence." He then shifted this post of mine to the Trolling thread. I made a similar post again at the Complain thread under the stickie. He then shifted and merged the two posts together in the Trolling thread. He then counter attacked me by saying I have a mental problem and pretended to be righteous as a Mod with all "salt & pepper stuff". But the moment I retaliated by saying he secretly photographed the whore without her consent and he definitely has more mental problem than me, he then quickly deleted my post. His action suggested that he is certainly guilty and wanna cover up his evil misdeed. That is the Troll/Argument thread which is meant for this purpose. Hence, why did he deleted it?! In actual fact, it is not because he has banned me. To begin with, he is not in the position to ban me except Boss Sam. The latter will not ban any samster without valid reason and that is the last thing he would do. A samster will be banned only if he goes to the extreme like spamming the forum with nonsensical stuff ... Good examples of past samsters being banned were the infamous Dasha, Royal Chimp, TGL, etc.

I believe Comm was not able to handle the role of an impartial Mod partly because he was influenced, manipulated & instigated by some samsters. Comm to me has very limited experience in the cat150 industry ... In addition he is not sharp and shrewd enough to assess the situation well ...

Quote:
hmm....the reason why i keep deleting max posts should be obvious, i had already banned him and when i realized he was out to create more trouble, i just deleted away

regarding his stories about me....im like...whatever...

im sure that max will keep on attacking me, because that is what he wants to do.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-07-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

Bro max priest I heard that you a gay like to play backside. Is it truth?

Quote:
Hugs, u know what? This Comm fella lied thru his teeth ...

My first message which I posted in Cat150 was in response to his call for giving the benefit of doubt to FR Writers (in a nutshell). This was what I said - ".... If you understand this reality (different punters may have different experiences given the same whore), u wouldn't be behaving like that certain buggers who accused me of writing fake FR WITHOUT solid evidence." He then shifted this post of mine to the Trolling thread. I made a similar post again at the Complain thread under the stickie. He then shifted and merged the two posts together in the Trolling thread. He then counter attacked me by saying I have a mental problem and pretended to be righteous as a Mod with all "salt & pepper stuff". But the moment I retaliated by saying he secretly photographed the whore without her consent and he definitely has more mental problem than me, he then quickly deleted my post. His action suggested that he is certainly guilty and wanna cover up his evil misdeed. That is the Troll/Argument thread which is meant for this purpose. Hence, why did he deleted it?! In actual fact, it is not because he has banned me. To begin with, he is not in the position to ban me except Boss Sam. The latter will not ban any samster without valid reason and that is the last thing he would do. A samster will be banned only if he goes to the extreme like spamming the forum with nonsensical stuff ... Good examples of past samsters being banned were the infamous Dasha, Royal Chimp, TGL, etc.

I believe Comm was not able to handle the role of an impartial Mod partly because he was influenced, manipulated & instigated by some samsters. Comm to me has very limited experience in the cat150 industry ... In addition he is not sharp and shrewd enough to assess the situation well ...
Old 20-07-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girls in 1654A

For An An's regulars, I believe we already knew her character, accept and still rtf her, so to us is fine.. I believe for new customers, dun expect lovey, gfe treatment.. Lol imho. Cheers for the mid week!
Old 20-07-2016, 07:34 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
For An An's regulars, I believe we already knew her character, accept and still rtf her, so to us is fine.. I believe for new customers, dun expect lovey, gfe treatment.. Lol imho. Cheers for the mid week!
My advice is, go in with an open mind without any preconceived expectation, am certain one would enjoy better that way ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
My advice is, go in with an open mind without any preconceived expectation, am certain one would enjoy better that way ...
I guess very basic form of expectation is still needed. Even if u buy a cheapest budget car u still expect it to have the basic function of a car
Old 20-07-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
So what is the point of writing FR and advise others to go in with an open mind without preconceived expectation. Oxymoron?
Old 20-07-2016, 11:19 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
It seems there is no info on an an in the community rating, that two I suspected she left earlier on lol, anyway well said esp take note of the authors.

Quote:
Hmm....for cases like an an....there is some warning about her in the forum....so if u decide to take a gamble and try her, at least you know what to expect ! Anything better can be considered a bonus ??

Anyway everyone is free to post their experience about her, whether good or bad, if u had a different experience, no need to attack or flame others, just post your own experience and also take note of the author(s) of the inaccurate fr / comment, maybe he or they are too Different from you and next time u can be more cautious when reading his/their comments.

As usual in this forum, u have to take note of the authors and find those more suitable for you

Regarding fake frs....if a bunch of new accounts or 1 new account just repeatedly copy and paste a fr...or spam frs that are inaccurate....then feel free to report their posts as fake frs...im sure action will be taken

Also the community rating thread is there to provide a history of all a wls frs / comments. If u have tried a wl pls post some info or pm me ur comments

I will repost the info under anonymous 1, anonymous 2, etc. So even while anonymous, everyone can still see if a particular anonymous author is accurate / suitable for u or not.
Old 20-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
I guess very basic form of expectation is still needed. Even if u buy a cheapest budget car u still expect it to have the basic function of a car
I agree with your comment here ... What I was trying to imply is, do not expect the same kinda treatment the FR writers have experienced ... The end result may be better, worse or same. You never know till you have tried it yourself.

For instance, your friend has very good experience on a particular car in terms of road holding and comfort level but who knows your opinion may deviate from him. It is therefore better to test drive the car yourself and do not form any prior opinion before you do so.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-07-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
So what is the point of writing FR and advise others to go in with an open mind without preconceived expectation. Oxymoron?
FR can only act as a "compass and map" to ones holy grail ...

Whether you wanna try a particular whore or not after reading the FR, it is entirely your prerogative ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1