The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How to get best service best from Cat150

I will be fielding a report from all my 10 over years of bonking and hope will benefits newbies to get the most out of their hard earned 150 cash and yet not demanding too much from the poor ladies spreading their abalone for you. This will be a WIN WIN proposals and suggestions. I will be retiring soon and hope my experience will benefit all bros.

TIP NO 1: Give a tip as this is their daily expenditure as these girls send all their savings home. Anything below $10 deemed as pathetic charity and most GALS will feel offended. The trick is to give in "eights" and say nice things like 18 for good luck, $28 for double luck. This way , you avoid hefty tip but if you are made for life, giving $50 will have you in their master list of generous patrons. Give $100 and you I bet she will want you to see her again .
Unless you are born handsome or good looks, a tip can get you their whats appp and they will chat with you during witching hours or even get to ask her to flash some photos during your moody days .
Old 10-07-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to get best service best from Cat150

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucky View Post
TIP NO 1: Give a tip as this is their daily expenditure as these girls send all their savings home. Anything below $10 deemed as pathetic charity and most GALS will feel offended. The trick is to give in "eights" and say nice things like 18 for good luck, $28 for double luck. This way , you avoid hefty tip but if you are made for life, giving $50 will have you in their master list of generous patrons. Give $100 and you I bet she will want you to see her again .
Unless you are born handsome or good looks, a tip can get you their whats appp and they will chat with you during witching hours or even get to ask her to flash some photos during your moody days .
Bro, I am not criticising you, just against the idea.

Giving tips will spoil the market and make tipping becomes de facto practice. While you can do it works to your advantage, but pls don't promote and we end up like our restaurants, good or bad service, we are forced to pay 10% service charge. In addition, many of our bros are not that rich. Pls don't drive them away from legal WLs and they end up with illegal WLs, which further worsen GL business and the vicious cycle starts.

As Boss said, just bonk and leave, no string attached. Yes, we know, some bros already have WeChat of some WLs. But getting their WeChat or WhatsApp should not be promoted as a prized catch in GL. What happens in GL, stays in WL, don't mix with real life. We have seen someone bought an iPhone for a WL then relationship turned sour, we have seen someone settling down with a WL in PRC. But there are many more untold stories. Not many of our bros here know how to handle WLs outside the room, emotionally and financially. Sorry if I sounded like garment. But this is a very little thought that I have to protect our SG men.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:41 AM
Samster

fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro U2015,
Thanks for the feedback. Good to know we are like minded to care for the SG bros with me giving the tips to up the value of THEIR HARD EARNED CASH while you comment in anticipation of destabilising the market pricing.

TIPPING CULTURE EXISTED BEFORE 2005.
We must established that the WLs offering carnal services is part of the hospitality industry. Tipping is undeniably the staple of the this industry since before I propose this thread and in no way, this culture is new in GL. What I am proposing is to help our bros to enjoy the best value with TACTFUL TIPPING since this tipping culture has existed way way back , There are people giving away $1000 (the rich ones) and some as low as $2. With so many insights from the GLs, there is already a wild fire culture passed down from BIG SISTERS TO NEW COMERS. Handling this culture needs tACTFUL tipping and I am sharing how you can tip within your means with tactful words without over indulging the WLs.

Tipping is a Quid pro Quo agreement. We are all one way or another has tip masseurs, waiters, guides and offer non monetary gifts or TA BAO snacks as an act of motivating better services or better responses psychologically to even friends or buddies.

Tipping may be irrational from an economic perspective because it's an optional payment everybody is expected to make. That may be somewhat true, from the narrow perspective of Bros; but tips also prevent establishments from increasing cost of bonking as prices IN GL has never increase since 2005 when I joined this forum and most probably way before.

Tipping gives bros more control of service. Anti-tippers has to consider that they have jobs with annual increment but WLs do not .Tips is their livelihood expenses while all earnings goes to their master account of a good future.

Think about it: If a GL lady isn’t related to the quality or momentum of the service provided, what incentive is there to excel? Just wanting to keep your job? The professionalism that comes with BBBJ and FJ? I’d rather trust the financial incentive, which is far more powerful.

Meanwhile, there’s really no reason for age-old gripes such as not knowing how much to tip or the difficulty of computing the proper amount. Tipping 10% for decent service is a no-brainer, and whether to make a statement with a bigger or smaller tip is up to you.

Based on hypothesis or theory of a existing de facto practice. , rather than observed facts, I must concurred that although I am "not well to do" myself, I of course know a priori that tipping is a way of life for the spreading WLs.

My explanation on tipping is not based on empathy for WLs. Boss said just bonk and don't fall in love which is very true. I bonked , tipped wisely and tactfully if necessary to motivate better services which ultimately benefitted me.

What apps or wechat will be given to you if they like you -even without a tip. But not all ladies will like every bros and give communication links, but tactful tipping projects gentlemanly behaviour that may help some ill lucked bros with service providers with higher expectation.

I am not suggesting that WeChat or WhatsApp should be promoted as a prized catch in GL as it is taken out of context again.
I am saying use these apps with the ladies for a fun time. It is like building an atmosphere before climaxing.

I have heard even more stories about handphone rewards- both negative and positive experiences. Most Patrons rewards WLS, OKT or even their minions with gifts or money for better services rather than a relationship. Some has indeed settled down in PRC rather than SG due to GARMENT 2 year ruling. It is because a few of our bros cannot handle the ladies outside GL emotionally and financially, this thread has indeed served its purpose that our sharing has let our SG BROS gain better insights of getting the best service from CAt150.

In summary, we all need motivation whether monetary or gifts (still need money to buy) to do better. And we are all guilty of that.
It is natural that returning Wls to their home town will spread the optional earnings - creating bigger pool of Wls for OKT to select. Thus building better quality in GL while retaining another decade of same CAT 150 fee.

Bro U2015, thank you again for giving me an opportunity to clarify rather than being ostracised.
Enjoy bonking and live well

Last edited by fucky; 10-07-2016 at 05:00 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-07-2016, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
Bro, I am not criticising you, just against the idea.

Giving tips will spoil the market and make tipping becomes de facto practice. While you can do it works to your advantage, but pls don't promote and we end up like our restaurants, good or bad service, we are forced to pay 10% service charge. In addition, many of our bros are not that rich. Pls don't drive them away from legal WLs and they end up with illegal WLs, which further worsen GL business and the vicious cycle starts.

As Boss said, just bonk and leave, no string attached. Yes, we know, some bros already have WeChat of some WLs. But getting their WeChat or WhatsApp should not be promoted as a prized catch in GL. What happens in GL, stays in WL, don't mix with real life. We have seen someone bought an iPhone for a WL then relationship turned sour, we have seen someone settling down with a WL in PRC. But there are many more untold stories. Not many of our bros here know how to handle WLs outside the room, emotionally and financially. Sorry if I sounded like garment. But this is a very little thought that I have to protect our SG men.
bro, read my post and will help in defraying the apprehensions.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: How to get best service best from Cat150

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucky View Post
I will be fielding a report from all my 10 over years of bonking and hope will benefits newbies to get the most out of their hard earned 150 cash and yet not demanding too much from the poor ladies spreading their abalone for you. This will be a WIN WIN proposals and suggestions. I will be retiring soon and hope my experience will benefit all bros.

So better prepare lose change of $2 notes if wanna tip $18 or $28....haha.

Anyway bro is it tip her before start or after all finish..?
Old 10-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Doesn't this apply to all Categories and not just Cat150?

Anyway, would love to see more tips.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post

style ur hair, latest hair style, wear the latest men fashion, have 6 pac and a hot body, put baby oil so ur muscles are shiny....and i almost forgot....wear nice shoes....not comfortable shoes .... wear the latest men fashion shoe

actually what is the latest men fashion ?? dun ask me i also no idea , but woman seem to like it
Old 10-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed that tipping is impt....
Old 10-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
style ur hair, latest hair style, wear the latest men fashion, have 6 pac and a hot body, put baby oil so ur muscles are shiny....and i almost forgot....wear nice shoes....not comfortable shoes .... wear the latest men fashion shoe

actually what is the latest men fashion ?? dun ask me i also no idea , but woman seem to like it
do this well and the girl will tip u instead?
Old 10-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Hopefully
Old 10-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
So better prepare lose change of $2 notes if wanna tip $18 or $28....haha.

Anyway bro is it tip her before start or after all finish..?

Bro . LOL...
1. Don't give tip first so that you can determine whether her attitude is right first. If she start with bad attitude, you save on your tip.

2. If she proves to be accommodating- give her a tip. Small tip can be auspicious number (18, 28, ) . If you give repetitive small tips, be honest and tell her you don't earn much but do not attempt to lie that next engagement you will give her more. WLs prefer sincerity than lies.Moreover, it adds credit to your character .

Putting money in cute ang pow paper works better and come with sweet words like "wishing you as beautiful forever" or "wishing all your dreams come true"

3. Even if you encounter one WLs that refuted your tip as small, tell her not to be rude as your tipping is a gesture of thanking her more than quantifying her FJ skill.

Wls like clients who just tipp but they prefer clients who are easy going, funny and appreciate their work.

Hope this helps
Old 10-07-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustmanstanding View Post
do this well and the girl will tip u instead?
ANything is possible with resolve and determination.
And for that matter, WLs do not fear "CHANGE"

Read more of my tips to enjoy more tits.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post

BRO , Indeed it applies to all Categories but CAT150 are better looking and better in service. It is like Tipping limousine chauffeur to taxi drivers. (no offence to taxi drivers for this analogy) Tipping Wls who are service conscious is an act of motivation to build a society of better Wls in GL particularly CAT150.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
Agreed that tipping is impt....
Your sentence is like a big tip to me. It is encouraging and motivates me to add more tips.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post

I completely disagree with this bro. If I can pull all those things above, I will never cheong at GL ever again. Will just pick up girls easily from other avenues and just get the bangs for virtually no $$ at all. Just gas money and at most a cup of coffee and that's it.

Reason why I have to spend $150 a pop is because I don't have all those things above, and am too lazy/unable to get all those things at the moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1