The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
Vlada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to get best service best from Cat150

learn many important things here
thank you all for tipping me
Old 10-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
style ur hair, latest hair style, wear the latest men fashion, have 6 pac and a hot body, put baby oil so ur muscles are shiny....and i almost forgot....wear nice shoes....not comfortable shoes .... wear the latest men fashion shoe

actually what is the latest men fashion ?? dun ask me i also no idea , but woman seem to like it
BRO COMM is absolutely right!
He just mentioned an important TIP to get WLs attention.
WLs are still women at heart and they like men who dress up as it is a form of respect for their effort to doll up. Imagine you dress up well for a first date and your partner turn up with unkempt hair, shorts and sleeveless attire and sandals. Wls also need appealing visuals to arouse herself to bonk especially bonking 7-10 subjects a day.

Your effort to dress neatly is good enough and not necessary in tuxedo. Psychology has proven that man who dress in multicolored for social encounters can stimulate women attention with lasting impression.
Try T shirt or collared T shirt with multi coloured and start hearing positive comments.

Dress shabbily and she will perceive you as irrespectful even though they will not tell you.

For the latest fashion trend, 3/4 pants seem to be the in thing with dockside shoes. 3/4 sleeves shirts are also trendy but i say, more colors are better than monotonous one. This does not apply to job interviews....
Old 10-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
I completely disagree with this bro. If I can pull all those things above, I will never cheong at GL ever again. Will just pick up girls easily from other avenues and just get the bangs for virtually no $$ at all. Just gas money and at most a cup of coffee and that's it.

Reason why I have to spend $150 a pop is because I don't have all those things above, and am too lazy/unable to get all those things at the moment.
BRo horny unclez,
I respect your views and believe you have never experienced the power of persuasion through psychology. Picking up a girl from other avenues for free bang in exchange for gas and coffee expense is highly challenging ( i really want to believe) if you have the gift of the gab, looks and the charisma. Not all Bros are endowed with these physical attributes. I am happy for you if you have these assets.

Bro COMM proposing good fashion sense was merely joking.
But I elaborated on it because it makes good sense to dress neatly. Read my reply.
I am sure you will comb your hair or shave to look good when meeting people. Going the extra mile to look good is not wrong to meet anyone.

Bonking by paying $150 for a better Wls to keep things simple is ideal but how much you want to stretch your value of the service means effort is needed to derive the enhancement.
It is all about human relation to derive better service through psychological means.

Thank you for disagreeing as it takes effort to pay attention to my post. Maybe you can set up a thread on how to pick up girls for free.
I will gladly subscribe and learn from you.

Last edited by fucky; 10-07-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
learn many important things here
thank you all for tipping me

credit goes to all bros for their contributions- be it positive or negative!
Old 10-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

haha....as usual there are many different people visiting geylang and when it comes to this subject there is no right or wrong, only personal preferance

in fact sometime a person can dress better and if he happy he will give tips, and sometime he just heck care wear home clothes and no tips, still the same person, just different mood

personally i always pay normal rate, No tips at all. Dressing wise i will wear a better t-shirt, but still look very simple.

anyway lets get back to the thread topic of how to get best service from cat150 (or any other wls)....im sure there are bros interested in this...

so far the tips are

1) use money !
2) dress well !

Last edited by comm; 10-07-2016 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

On the tipping issue, once you tipped the WLs, next time rtf same WLs again, you must either tip same amount or higher, cannot lower or no tipping. On money issue, WLs very sensitive on it, they can remember customer that give tips and also the amount.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
On the tipping issue, once you tipped the WLs, next time rtf same WLs again, you must either tip same amount or higher, cannot lower or no tipping. On money issue, WLs very sensitive on it, they can remember customer that give tips and also the amount.
yes good point !
Old 10-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never tip and also get rawing services
Old 10-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to get best service best from Cat150

Quote:
Same goes like...when a WL shortchange the whoremonger...he also not happy lor

From what i notice is that once you had the WL more than 3 visit...for sure she will cut corners here and there

So maintain the tips thus WL same service
Old 10-07-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Sad to say......If u are yandao and has toned slim body....most whores sure like one! That is the hard truth! So true! In my so many years of bonking, very very rarely wls give me bad service or refuse me frenching....

I do not want to give me tips......The last time i tip a wl was the legendary Apple 1809 a couple years back.....Pretty, slim and perfect body coupled with well shaped rounded and perfect tits.......Just $50....She frenched me like nobody business.....let me fondled and sucked her beautiful tits so shiok....Those were the good old days....where good quality whores were plentiful!

So i do believe tipping is important.....but i only gave tips if the wl is A* quality and i want to have a fuking good time! To me, dressing does not matter at all....i always dress in T-shirt and shorts...but i look good in it.....That all it matters! Good look and good oral hygiene....Pop some mint sweets to make your mouth smell good!

Damn sian now! Got money but no good quality whores for me to fuck!!!! DAMN DAMN SIAN!!!!
Old 10-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is it weird that some guys paid $150 for the session + extra $88 as tips?

Total damage is $238 for 1 hour
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 10-07-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

From what i notice is that once you had the WL more than 3 visit...for sure she will cut corners here and there

So maintain the tips thus WL same service

Agrred with you,more close to the WL, their service will dropped. A lot of excuse,tired, sore throat,pussy pain or sore etc.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
I never tip and also get rawing services
cause u are the WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
ya...like nowadays more and more wl just stay 45mins instead of 1 hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Sad to say......If u are yandao and has toned slim body....most whores sure like one!
this is true.....another thing that is true is that im more yandao then u

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Is it weird that some guys paid $150 for the session + extra $88 as tips?

Total damage is $238 for 1 hour
geylang got many type of people go....some guys drive the car can buy a HDB flat already....to them $88 is nothing man...really nothing...
Old 10-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about before start we tell the WL that if her service good, we'll give a tip, if not no tip..would that motivate her to work harder, to get the "reward" ?
Old 10-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: How to get best service best from Cat150

Quote:
Agrred with you,more close to the WL, their service will dropped. A lot of excuse,tired, sore throat,pussy pain or sore etc.
Yes very true...sick of me too but not my money...ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post

ya...like nowadays more and more wl just stay 45mins instead of 1 hour

My shortest record was 20 mins for Cat 150 WL

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1