The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
siham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

During lunch time feel horny and went to search for kang tao. Then saw this house and go in:

L16H8G8 (WR)

Name: Tuck (she said)
Looks - 7/10 (not bad, long hair)
Body - 8/10 (slim & nice butt)
Boobs - 34B
CBJ - 5/10 (around 3 minutes)
FJ - 8/10 (stereo, sucking your nipple and ask you fuck her hard)
Frenching - No
Massage - Yes (was surprise to have this service)
GFE - 8/10 (Nice and chatty)
Old 01-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
There are a few lookers in this house. Like g10 n g12. Svc sop I think.
Didn't saw the new gal. U sure bo? Prettiest?
i stood there and looked at all the other gals yesterday. Yes I am sure. There is another, but the figure up the lorry.

Anyway, this is the reject house if you know what I mean..... rejected by other houses and no choice but to join this house... less crowd, less expectations... most are just waiting to go home. So this is my favorite house. haha
Old 03-08-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heydar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried L18H36 G8 awhile back not sure still around or not if have please tell me whether she still around.

I thought her boobs were small for some reason until undress wow big probably D cup and saggy feels natural. Body wise not bad big tattoo covering her belly for bros who like tattoo would enjoy but I don't really like tattoo. Looks wise not bad thick make up and look mature she said she is 29 years old.

Firstly, she very patient took 80 dollar session in early afternoon so longer she massage me first before we did anything the massage was alright. We chatted a bit and she was very friendly overall.

Proceed to cbj not so good can feel teeth. Ask if can french she say can kiss cheeks only. Fj was good accommodate to different position.

Overall, may RTF if any bros know she still around or not cause so long never go there liao.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siham View Post
During lunch time feel horny and went to search for kang tao. Then saw this house and go in:

L16H8G8 (WR)

Name: Tuck (she said)
Looks - 7/10 (not bad, long hair)
Body - 8/10 (slim & nice butt)
Boobs - 34B
CBJ - 5/10 (around 3 minutes)
FJ - 8/10 (stereo, sucking your nipple and ask you fuck her hard)
Frenching - No
Massage - Yes (was surprise to have this service)
GFE - 8/10 (Nice and chatty)
bro u mean westerhout ??
Old 03-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been away from SBF for awhile, today had some cash in hand and some free time, went to unload. Went to 24JM04.

Girl: 8
Name, age, from where, come how long all duno, cos never ask. Read on to find out why

Looks: Easily one of the better looking ones in the house

Body: Petite frame, with nice tits, easily C if not at least B+, all natural, brown nipples, looks good on a petite body. Nice butt, handful to grab during doggy. Got abit of tummy, but bearable, considering her assets are nice.

Shower: Put on towel give you chop chop shower, might as well don't give. Close door and shower herself after you done

Foreplay: No catbath or licking or whatsoever. Goes straight to my cock and condom on immediately (still soft). Put alot of tissue around my cock, like i got disease. Suck til I hard enough, put KY and ride.

FJ: Ride a few time (seriously less than 10 pumps) ask to change. Since she like really don't give a fuck about servicing, so I decide to fuck her as long as time allows to get my money worth. I controlled my strokes, alternate my pace to ensure I don't shoot so fast. Started with missionary, but quickly change to doggy cos missionary for me may lose control and shoot. I pump her long time in doggy position, hard and deep, till she cannot take it and she ask to change back to missionary. So same, deep and hard, this time till i shoot.

Post FJ: Shower same, on your own, until you finish then she shower.

RTF: Mix feeling, really like her looks and figure, but her service is essentially 0. For now a NO i guess.

Something to say before I end, she really wasted. Not sure if she is an angpai in the house now, but she really has what it takes to be one. Bros don't believe can go take a look. But her don't give a fuck attitude really make her un-RTF-able. Given her looks and figure, she can give the CAT50 angpais a run for their money.
Old 03-08-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Ur post rather funny haha.......
Old 05-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
cleanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter835 View Post
L12H17G9
Name:never ask
Look:8/10
Boobs:look enhanced but very soft
Cbj:10/10 lot effort
Fj:8/10 hard working
Gfe:10/10
Overall 9/10
Must try loh
L12H17 G9

Thanks to Bro Dexter's initial report on this particular girl, I am happy to have bonked her twice, yesterday being the second time.....she is really very good and hard working.

Yes, her breasts are enhanced but they are beautiful and soft! What I like about G9 is that she has probably the best blowjob skills.....if you like, she can blow you for 5-10 mins. So tell her and she will do it. And then enjoy the various positions; I particularly like to doggy her. But for those who prefer missionary position, you will get to see a very pretty small pussy.....just like a baby pussy. And yes, she is clean shaven below!

So bros go and see and enjoy.....tell me if I am right or not.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

nice

fr
Old 06-08-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

L18H40G18

Tikki. Quite an interesting name for a girl from LOS.

Her yearning looks while I scanned around made me take her.

Her hour glass figure in a body hugging mini piece made the walk up the short flight of stairs an appetizer to e eyes...

She had huge knockers but man made though.

Backed up against me after I took off my clothes and proceeded to tease him to full mast b4 e shower.

She was attentive, taking a towel to wipe my ankles after bathing.

Her blowjob was..slow..soft..suction made him harder each time she went down.

The best part was her soft lips...they were smooth n baby soft..addictive..

p.s. she has a strained lower back so please be gentle n avoid hard pumping with her legs on your shoulders

Bonk hard and safe
Badboy
Old 07-08-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mmguy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanair View Post
L12H17 G9

Thanks to Bro Dexter's initial report on this particular girl, I am happy to have bonked her twice, yesterday being the second time.....she is really very good and hard working.

Yes, her breasts are enhanced but they are beautiful and soft! What I like about G9 is that she has probably the best blowjob skills.....if you like, she can blow you for 5-10 mins. So tell her and she will do it. And then enjoy the various positions; I particularly like to doggy her. But for those who prefer missionary position, you will get to see a very pretty small pussy.....just like a baby pussy. And yes, she is clean shaven below!

So bros go and see and enjoy.....tell me if I am right or not.
you are right!
Old 07-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Mthrfckr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmguy88 View Post
you are right!
In L12H17, I like G19 but she has gone back already. G69 n G99 are new n look pretty. But nvr tried.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:42 AM
Samster

L12 (sorry I have to be selfish)

went with this girl after reading some FR without even seeing other available girls (there were prettier ones though). she greeted me with a sweet friendly smile though. nice. (-1 & +1point)

she has a decent look that is foxy enough to stimulate the sexsion but also natural to make you not thinking that you are making love to a doll. so I didn't regret. not at all. (+1point)

went into the room with pink lighting. she started off the conversation and smiled all the way. very Thai style. if you know what I mean. her English is good enough for basic conversation. so it's not like chicken talking to duck.(+1point)

both undressed and went into the glass shower cubicle. I decided not to take out my watches and accessories(not intentionally) but she willingly and happily washed my body so basically I was hands off. it's nice to be treated that way (+1point). washed me clean before her turn.

then went to lie on the bed. she crawled over me and smelled my ears and said to my face that she liked my perfume. that's when our frenching started and damn it was better than fucking, seriously. total GFE and tongue action. she seemed to enjoy it too (+10points).

then she worked down my body and licked all around my clean-shaven manhood without rushing. unfortunately, she went with CBJ instead of BBBJ despite my repeated pleas. (-1point).

the sucking action was good for a flag raising ceremony. but what surprised me was her AJ skill. she put a lot of lubricant and used her finger to stimulate my hole. I'm not particular fond of AJ but she did it well, I must say. (+1point)

here comes the action. she changed the cap (an evidence of how hygienic she is) and started riding me. full of energy and she would have been the fav in STC if she were a horse. the moaning however could be more natural. (-1point)

I sit up a bit so I could kiss her tender lips and that was when I saw her shaved pussy. it's been awhile since I last saw one in Geylang so it immediately turned me on so I rocked her hard. her moaning changed to safari mode and that was when I felt like I was making love everyday like those college times. (+5points)

then I pushed her down on the bed for missionary position. she gazed me with the innocent student look as I was holding my gun and pushing it against the surface of her smooth glory hole. I spilt open her legs so I could clearly see my hard rock sliding thru the clean vagina lips into the moist tightness and the depth, and she moaned softly while I used my thumb to rub her sensitive spot.

I increased the speed and she clearly enjoyed it but subtly hinting me on the time so I wouldn't fall into the indulgence, losing sense of time. I then closed her legs to feel the even greater tightness and the sensation of my muscular girth rubbing against the wet, soft wall inside her. the open-and-close rhythm brought me closer to the edge of explosion so I decided to move to the finishing position.

I bent forward for a hot frenching session while still thrusting her and without her expecting it, I lifted my leg one by one without pulling out my gun, doing the closed leg missionary and continue to lock my lips on hers. in just a few seconds, I released my two-week load with an explosion inside her just as I pushed myself all the way in.

I continued to kiss her after that and slowly removed the fully loaded rubber. we then proceed to bathe together as the chime rang. looking at her tight ass from the back I almost couldn't resist second round but it just wasn't the right day. it ended with a short chat and a kiss.

so overall it's quite an exceptional session that would likely get me going back at least for coming few weeks. if you know who I'm talking about, you better not mistreat her because if she changes because of you, I'm gonna fucking hunt you down and chop off your tiny dick for killing off a good girl.

look: 7/10
body: 7/10 (wish she was skinny type)
cbj: 9/10
ar: 9/10
fj: 9/10
Old 09-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

mmguy88-> whats the point of withholding the girl tag ....its like wasting time to write such a long fr .... unless this fr is just for your own memory next time....in that case its better to start your own thread
Old 10-08-2016, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
mmguy88-> whats the point of withholding the girl tag ....its like wasting time to write such a long fr .... unless this fr is just for your own memory next time....in that case its better to start your own thread
with many clues in previous replies, would be stupid not knowing which one I was referring to. go eat ginger.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
1gsb9 is one of the Best!1gsb9 is one of the Best!1gsb9 is one of the Best!

Lor 8 66G
New girl G39 (1st day)
Looks 7
Tall think 1.68 leggy
Boobs a-
English like ang mo. (Come sg b4)
Lick you like a dog.. slupy sound Bbbj..
Doggy best but her's abit lose or maybe I small .. lol.. can French and lick.....might be their red horse soon.. but I don't like her ang mo English and slurping sound. bros can try if you like wl to lick u with the slurping sound..
Service 8
GFE 7
If she no sound I sure return.

New girl G10 (2nd day)
Looks 6
Boobs enhance c
Attitude 8
Service 5
Self shower.
Return no..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1