The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GURRANTEE Model Figure (SWEET, FAIR, TALL, SLIM & LONG LEGS)

Bros, Thanks for all the FR slowly flowing in, more please...thanks in advance.

I understood few bros try to sms many times to & fro to negotiate rates. Please allow me to state it again with no negotiation:
$70/1/1hr
$120/2/2hr or $120/1/2hr
$300 overnight

When you book, please tell her if it's 1 or 2 hours.
If you need her to go L area hotels, please give her $20 as tips to cover taxi as well.
She won't go far to Chinatown, etc...

Hope you can respect this rate. Either you pay exact amount or provide tips if she deserve it. So far, I am happy to hear 80% of bros give her tips.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She could be CODE RED from weekend/Mon onwards (base on usual cycle, not sure yet, just a reminder).
For those who want to try, make arrangement quickly.

My last word as usual: Please take care of my dariling GEM, it was a hard decision to share. She'll be my only FL till she go home (would be my girlfriend/wife 100% for sure if she's not in this trade).
Old 03-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it has been sometime since i written an FR but i shall write one for yao yao as i thought the experience was pretty good for me.

anxious as i waited in the room to see how she look like, and ding dong, she looked exactly like a young milf. Well i would not say exactly i am a milf person but since the room is there i am there and she is there, might as well give it a shot. as soon as she stepped in, i cuddled with her, rubbed my hard on against her while i planted light kisses on her neck, and squeezed her assets and one feel i know they were real.

Things started well, we undress and we went into the shower. i soaped me, i soaped myself and i just thought maybe i will try something special. with my soapy hand i started sucking on her nips and then give her a breast massage. not bad... She then soaped herself and i moved towards her and rubbed my hardon against her little tummy and shaake myself... quite kinky. turned her around and i used my soapy dick to silmulate a doggy fuck.... kinky again.. :P

slide my little bro in between her thighs and simulate another doggy fuck... stream sia. we cleaned outselfs up and get on to action. her cat bath not bad, with licking of arms and legs .... very nice, than she gave me good bbbj i would rate about 7.5 / 10, the feeling quite good, with occasion sucking and licking of the dickhead.

proceed to main course and did her in missionary, side-ways missionary, side-way fuck, lie down doggie, then lift her up and a reverse cowgirl and than kneeing doggie and exploded....

overall experience very good... i think its worth every cent... her service also good. treat her well guys....
Old 03-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
it has been sometime since i written an FR but i shall write one for yao yao as i thought the experience was pretty good for me.

Things started well, we undress and we went into the shower. i soaped me, i soaped myself and i just thought maybe i will try something special. with my soapy hand i started sucking on her nips and then give her a breast massage. not bad... She then soaped herself and i moved towards her and rubbed my hardon against her little tummy and shaake myself... quite kinky. turned her around and i used my soapy dick to silmulate a doggy fuck.... kinky again.. :P

slide my little bro in between her thighs and simulate another doggy fuck... stream sia. we cleaned outselfs up and get on to action. her cat bath not bad, with licking of arms and legs .... very nice, than she gave me good bbbj i would rate about 7.5 / 10, the feeling quite good, with occasion sucking and licking of the dickhead.

proceed to main course and did her in missionary, side-ways missionary, side-way fuck, lie down doggie, then lift her up and a reverse cowgirl and than kneeing doggie and exploded....
A long time since you written a FR and you wrote one for her, Thanks Bro, I know she deserve it that's why you did that.

So much drama in the bath, yes, she's responsive to make bros happy inside bath as well. If you really can't take it, can do a quick bbbj first lor.

You didi quite strong huh ... I mean your control power. Can do 6 positions before explode. Kudos !!!

........more FR please ..........
Old 03-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
toy2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GURRANTEE Model Figure (SWEET, FAIR, TALL, SLIM & LONG LEGS)

Got the ctc of Yao Yao from TS. Thanks TS. So try to arrange a slot with her. After some SMS to and fro, manage to find a timing. And quickly prepared, and drive to the hotel.

Reached the hotel she want me to go... before that rush to get caps... and went into the hotel.. damn it.. full house on a weekday afternoon.
So went to the next door one.. heng ah.. got room. Got the keys, and happily waited in the room.

Within awhile, ding dong... peeped thru the door hole.. saw a pretty young milf. Figure solid.. quite tall... We TCSS awhile on the bed.. no rush... then asked me to bath with her. She cleaned me well, catbath me well, BBBJ me well, FJ me well, and treat me well. Damn good GFe. After the FJ, she went to clean, but came out still naked and cuddled beside me on the bed and TCSS...

Name : Yao Yao
Orgins : PRC
Height : about 1.65m
Boobs : B
Dressing : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7.5/10
GFe : 10/10 (no rush at all)
Damage : check with TS
Old 03-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
Senna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got the contact from Bro TS a few days ago but realised there's a rush of bro wanting her, so waited patiently. Felling horny today, decided to give it a go. Lucky me, got a immediate slot. Quickly rush down to meetng point, checked in, waited in the room. then she came, very elegantly dressed, tall and slim, though not my knid of pretty and not very young too. But her friendlyness and GFE make back the offset. In general very pleasent bonking session, her bbbj was outstanding though not much sucksion but deep and gentle and slow. Not rushing at all. Her tigh pussy makes the FJ even more sextisfactry.

Thanks Bro TS for the Gem. She's worth every single penny.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
poppmaster50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Smsed Yaoyao yesterday to secure a slot for today. She answered immediately with yes.

Today at noon, she wanted me to come to G-area where she lived. I was very reluctant to go there. Therefore suggest going to L-81 and I took care of taxi costs. She agreed.

Went to book a room first and smsed her the room no. 10 min later she called and said that she could not find me. We both have found out that she went to the wrong hotel. 2 min later, ding dong at the door. Opened the door and saw a tall, nice and well-dressed lady with a bit blond colored hair.

Inside in the room, she cooked coffee for us both. We both were lying in bed. While we TCSS, my hand auto roamed her slim body. After having done the warm-up enough, we took off our cloth and went bathing. In bath, she washed me with soap front and back side clean and I did the same to her. Her skin is very fair, very smooth.

Came back to bed, she started to attack my nipples. She went slowly down to south and licked my balls, then took my didi in her mouth and performed a long and sensual bbbj. Oh man, it was so shiok that I began to moan. She did it quite long, at least 10 min.

It was then my turn to serve her. I started to lick her nipples. Her boobs are not big, I think b-cup, but soft and natural with 2 quite big and pointed brown nipples. She asked me not to suck them too strongly as she felt to having her red code soon and therefore her nipples become very sensitive. I moved down to southern area and licked her cunt. Her pussy is very nice to look, pinkish with very nicely-trimmed public hair. She started to moan. Her moaning was very soft and sounded very naturally, not fake at all. Her pussy became very wet and left a stain on the bed sheet.

After awhile, I capped myself and pumped her missionary. Tried to French during missionary position but she turned her face away to avoid that. It was one minus point for me because she did not do DFK.

Then changed to the spoon position whereby my one hand can caressed her nipples. Her moaning became louder and louder “你把我插得很舒服,我要我要。。。“

I stopped pumping her and gave her a second round of painting. Her juice just came out from her pussy like it was raining, so wet.

Suddenly she took my didi and used it as a vibriator to rub her clitoris hard. She did it very fast. Her face expression was showing that she enjoyed a lot and tried to do it this way to reach her climax and she did. Wow, she moan so loud when she cummed, It was a wonderful feeling for me.

I inserted again my cock into her pussy and pumped her missionary again. After a few min., I could not hold any longer and uploaded every drop into her.

We drunk our coffee, rested a bit in bed, tcss.

Went washed myself alone, put on my cloth, paid her and left, while she was still laying in bed as she was having her next appointment in this same hotel.

My rating:

Name: Yaoyao (姚姚)
Face: 6.5/10 (she was a bit pale today)
Boobs: B- cup with quite big pointed brown nipples, nice to fondle and suck
Frenching: very limited, just a few light kisses only, a minus point for me
Bbbj: sensual, long and passionate
Painting: She loves to be licked
Moaning: very soft, very natural, very sexy sound
FJ: pussy well-trimmed, very tight and wet, very passionate and enjoyed a lot
Overall: 7/10
Damages: 70 + 20 taxi + 20 rm + 2 for CD
RTF: this is for sure, hehehe

Thank you bro TS for letting me have the chance to try this wonderful gem. Bros, treat her well. She has been here for one month and will stay the full year.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

She called me 45min before appt time this evening and apologized session is off, she just kena big 2nd auntie! Just my luck, I guess.....
Old 03-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huatuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name : YaoYao
Age : she told me shes 22 (but she is definitely in her 20s)
Looks: 8/10 (with the CFM look, she use her eyes and look at u, really can cum)
Boobs: according to my skill, 33B but its 100% natural, you feel can tell already
Body: 7/10 (abit of fats but still in good shape, her ass is dam nice to grab, her body got nice natural scent)
Frenching: 10/10 (i spent 98% of the time frenching her, maybe got alot of chemistry , dam godly)
FJ: 9/10 (she stares straight into my eyes, best is i fuck her with her push-up bra on, knn really mari-kita like nobody's business, she use her cunt and squeeze my little bro until it cant tahan ps. her pussy is dam tight )
Damage: $70 + $10 tips + $10 room + $10 taxi fare home a happy man + $3 CD
RTF: her KC is dam godlike.. if shes not into this business, i'll definitely jio her and marry her.

fucking her in a room of mirrors with her red push-up bra while frenching her is like a nirvana to me. i think i just went to heaven!!

thx bro krizandrew for the ctc
Old 04-06-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Narca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
Thanks bro, I know you help her with the calling, next time don't bother , she should focus on serving whoever she need to serve mah ... customer service !!!
TS, she look like very urgent to contact u mah so help her lor... No problem bro...
Old 04-06-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

Brothers, Just in 1-2 days, so many FRs coming ... a sincere thank you on behalf of Yaoyao. Bros who've tried, please post FR okay.

.... read the latest FR above from a bro ... "if she's not in this line, you'll marry her". If she is not in this line, maybe I will marry first lah, since I know her first mah !

Apologise to several bros who book her tonight but couldn't, she thought have some blood, so could be code red, plus have several appointments all cramp up.

Confirmed, she'll be CODE RED from this Friday, mostly likely until Wed. Either I'll post here if CODE RED over, or you can sms her next week to find out. For thos bros who can't make it on time, sorry, have to wait next week ... remember to try okay.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatuo View Post
Looks: 8/10 (with the CFM look, she use her eyes and look at u, really can cum)
Body: 7/10 (abit of fats but still in good shape, her ass is dam nice to grab, her body got nice natural scent)
Frenching: 10/10 (i spent 98% of the time frenching her, maybe got alot of chemistry , dam godly)
RTF: her KC is dam godlike.. if shes not into this business, i'll definitely jio her and marry her.
Yes, look is really 8/10, I think you've got same taste as me and I noted most FR put 7-8. Plus, she has good dressing and make-up sense, as I said ... can bring to large ballroom event too and you'll be proud with stares !!!

Her skin is really smooth to touch and I'm not sure why too ... I like to catbath her cos' have nice natural scent.

Wow, you got 98% time frenching her, she don't do much usually, only light or kiss only ... you lucky fellow.

I noted many FR state her Girlfriend/KC factor as 9/10 or 10/10, and now you say GodLike, it's really true so I have to warn you guys. You'll be smitten to visit her daily for sure cos' her KC factor is very natural (not those fake kind we can see easily from other FL).

Too bad, CODE RED from this Friday to Next Wed, so hold you bullets and shoot next week okay.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppmaster50 View Post
Bbbj: sensual, long and passionate
Painting: She loves to be licked
She does not allow painting or frenching with just any one, most have chemistry, therefore let's just respect if she say no to anything.

CODE RED started now. Confirmed next Wed can start.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Name : YaoYao
Looks: 8/10 (elegant. Sweet, high cheek bone, and right makeup)
Body: 8/10 (smooth & body has a natural nice smell .. love to lick it)
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: 33B+ (pink nips standing up, side-view looks shiok)
Body: Tall, Slim, Fair (for those that love beautiful fair color legs, she's the one ... creamy long legs.... esp the creamy thigh ... cannot finish kissing & licking as legs go on and on ... so long.)
Frenching: Depend chemistry (she's choosy on this part)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (non-stop, sometimes licking balls too).
Painting: Depend chemistry (as you read some FR YES non-stop, some FR say No)
Foreplay: Likes to use your Didi (with Condom) to rub her pussy so she can cum.... moan and become WET ... shiok to see and hear.
Fingering: Light outside
FJ: 7.5/10 try when she's cowgirl .. her rocking is shiok (looking at her slnder body, face and legs, it's enough to make you cum). Obliged to many positions. And she's WET WET WET with tight hole.
Damage: $70/1/1hr, $120/2/2hr, $120/1/2hr (Overnight at $300 12 - 7am)

Imagine, a fair-smooth skin model doing all the above.

CODE RED NOW. Doors open 10th June. Can began to call 9th Jun for bookings !!!
Old 04-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
eric66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

from your point of view, do you think it is worth it to bonk her overnight and pay 300 dollars. I may have a free hotel room somewhere after her code red.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1