The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nosolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilduck View Post
wow very few people contact me. poor bastards missing opportunities
I would be very happy if u share your experience
Old 03-12-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sparetire69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilduck View Post
wow very few people contact me. poor bastards missing opportunities
Hi... In Yangon now till 7th. Drop a msg of wanna hang.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Lol, sorry for the double post. I thought the msg didnt get thru....

Last edited by Sparetire69; 03-12-2018 at 06:48 PM.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Warmbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'm 21 looking for a date and have some fun. Condoms on pls pm me,
Old 03-12-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Warmbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, I'm 21, looking for some fun dates in Yangon. Condoms up and pm me.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

My experiences and lessons learnt at Emperor in my recent 10day trip

1. Girl:Guy ratio is like at least 5:1; so do not panic into choosing early; there’s plenty of stocks left over when the night closes
2. The later you choose; the more mamasans and girls will surround you all night long showing their wares
3. If you are the choosy type and choose before you see the models parading; you will have buyer remorse like me
4. Most models will still be available when the night’s over.
5. You don’t have to buy flowers for the models you like; just beckon the waiter to bring the mamasan over
6. If the model has been taken for the night, which is rarely; just arrange with mamasan for next day.
7. Do NOT tip waiters at all; however nice and helpful they are to you. They are nice and helpful because if you pick a girl they introduced; they get a tip from the mamasan; a waiter told me it’s from 10k to 20k kyat
8. Price for girl is 80k kyat. Do not go over; they will try to negotiate you up with tactics like she’s a model; or 80k for short time only; etc. Move on to next model if mamasan baulks. She will get the message very quickly
9. You can also get the girl to come over and negotiate direct after her walk routine is over; but language may be an issue. If so, use the waiter
10. There’s no such thing as lady drinks, so don’t be carrot.
11. ST is also a new strange concept; so don’t introduce it. The default position is always LT; which means they go back at 6am. I have to kick out my FL at 8am as l had something to do that morning. Try to adopt these as non-negotiables. Remember the market is in your favour as supply exceeds demand five fold
12. The girl told me that she split 50:50 with mamasan the fee
13. There’s no such thing as barfine
14. Entry fee is 8k kyat which entitles you to one drink
15. There is a one page laminated menu on the table offering about eight items. Most beers are 2500kyat or 3000kyat
16. If you stay within 1km of Emperor; just wave all the hangers on and touts and taxi drivers away and start walking. Your girl will follow. Do not allow her to push you into a taxi. Show her whose boss. If she baulks; just put up your arms in a cross sign to tell her the deal is off. Go back into emperor and choose anew.
17. If you choose non models; the place is dark as. Use your iPhone as light. Many punters do. It’s still not failproof; and you will get buyers remorse back at hotel. That’s why I prefer the models as the stage is brightly lit n you get what you see.
18. But even if the non models disappoint back in the hotel; they are all still young which is a saving grace.
19. Do not negotiate for 69; dfk; etc. Take it as a given. The P4P industry here is still in its infancy; so there’s no all these nonsense rules. In the room just karnh karnh (dare date) do it. The initial resistance from the girl is only token
20. Kindness is not appreciated. Better to keep it as boss/prostitute relationship. You will get better service. I brought one WL to a small makan as I was hungry myself. She started treating the session as bf:gf and telling me her troubles. Back in room she starts getting lazy; and wasn’t enthusiastic on bj. Wtf. Lesson learnt. All WLs from that night onwards- straight to hotel and f f f. That’s it.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Thanks for the write up... Anyone going tonight?
Old 06-12-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oolouis - what's the damage for model @ emperor?
Old 06-12-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Oolouis - what's the damage for model @ emperor?
Bro, the mamasan or girl will try to extract 100k kyats. For me, I stood firm; I told mamasan it’s 80k; or I will choose one of the many other models out there. All eventually relented. Some will try to negotiate 80k is only for ST, but I tell them nothing doing. The trick is not to show you are desperate for any particular girl. Back in the room; if the service is good; I tipped the girl 10k to 20k anyway. That way the girl gets more money as she does not need to split the tip with her mamasan.
Old 11-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
yoolister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invoker10 View Post
I went to Minoli spa recently,
Too bad experience, girls are too old and fatty. No privacy, No clean bathroom,Hj isn't interesting. Only one good thing is cheap price for extra. If unlucky, we gonna be arrested coz this just an illegal spa in crowded place.
I went there this morning, took 1 hr oil massage but wasn't offered the HJ. The girl is very attractive though. She lifted up her skirt and sit on my legs while giving me the massage. Damn I was too horny, and hoping she will get to that in a minute. At the end of the session, she just said "finished" and no extra was offered. I wanted to ask her but like other bros said, there's no privacy. Rooms are just separated by the thin walls. You can hear other people's conversations. So, I just dressed up and left the room.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

YouCannotSeeMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoolister View Post
I went there this morning, took 1 hr oil massage but wasn't offered the HJ. The girl is very attractive though. She lifted up her skirt and sit on my legs while giving me the massage. Damn I was too horny, and hoping she will get to that in a minute. At the end of the session, she just said "finished" and no extra was offered. I wanted to ask her but like other bros said, there's no privacy. Rooms are just separated by the thin walls. You can hear other people's conversations. So, I just dressed up and left the room.
I've been there once. now it seems that there are rooms with thin walls. there was just a curtain between two beds when i went there. I've never beent to "massot" but i've heard of it so many times. I was thinking to myself "is this kinda massot?"
anyway, I felt that there was a customer and a masseur through the curtain so I pretended that I came here for a "normal" massage session. about 45 minutes later, I asked "do you do something special?" She said "i don't know." with a smiling face. at the end of the session, she gave me hj and i paid.
even there was no privacy, you should have asked her or given a hint to her.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mate01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Bro,
It would be great if you can pass that contact number to me, please?
Thanks heaps,
Mate01
Old 16-12-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
firelkf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro oolouis,

Any hotels near Emperor ?
Stopping by transit to Sg from Tachiliek soon.....
Thinking of staying nearby for easier access…

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
My experiences and lessons learnt at Emperor in my recent 10day trip

1. Girl:Guy ratio is like at least 5:1; so do not panic into choosing early; there’s plenty of stocks left over when the night closes
2. The later you choose; the more mamasans and girls will surround you all night long showing their wares
3. If you are the choosy type and choose before you see the models parading; you will have buyer remorse like me
4. Most models will still be available when the night’s over.
5. You don’t have to buy flowers for the models you like; just beckon the waiter to bring the mamasan over
6. If the model has been taken for the night, which is rarely; just arrange with mamasan for next day.
7. Do NOT tip waiters at all; however nice and helpful they are to you. They are nice and helpful because if you pick a girl they introduced; they get a tip from the mamasan; a waiter told me it’s from 10k to 20k kyat
8. Price for girl is 80k kyat. Do not go over; they will try to negotiate you up with tactics like she’s a model; or 80k for short time only; etc. Move on to next model if mamasan baulks. She will get the message very quickly
9. You can also get the girl to come over and negotiate direct after her walk routine is over; but language may be an issue. If so, use the waiter
10. There’s no such thing as lady drinks, so don’t be carrot.
11. ST is also a new strange concept; so don’t introduce it. The default position is always LT; which means they go back at 6am. I have to kick out my FL at 8am as l had something to do that morning. Try to adopt these as non-negotiables. Remember the market is in your favour as supply exceeds demand five fold
12. The girl told me that she split 50:50 with mamasan the fee
13. There’s no such thing as barfine
14. Entry fee is 8k kyat which entitles you to one drink
15. There is a one page laminated menu on the table offering about eight items. Most beers are 2500kyat or 3000kyat
16. If you stay within 1km of Emperor; just wave all the hangers on and touts and taxi drivers away and start walking. Your girl will follow. Do not allow her to push you into a taxi. Show her whose boss. If she baulks; just put up your arms in a cross sign to tell her the deal is off. Go back into emperor and choose anew.
17. If you choose non models; the place is dark as. Use your iPhone as light. Many punters do. It’s still not failproof; and you will get buyers remorse back at hotel. That’s why I prefer the models as the stage is brightly lit n you get what you see.
18. But even if the non models disappoint back in the hotel; they are all still young which is a saving grace.
19. Do not negotiate for 69; dfk; etc. Take it as a given. The P4P industry here is still in its infancy; so there’s no all these nonsense rules. In the room just karnh karnh (dare date) do it. The initial resistance from the girl is only token
20. Kindness is not appreciated. Better to keep it as boss/prostitute relationship. You will get better service. I brought one WL to a small makan as I was hungry myself. She started treating the session as bf:gf and telling me her troubles. Back in room she starts getting lazy; and wasn’t enthusiastic on bj. Wtf. Lesson learnt. All WLs from that night onwards- straight to hotel and f f f. That’s it.
PM me back your SBF nick and I'll Upz u back~ Cheers~
Old 16-12-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelkf View Post
Bro oolouis,

Sule Shangri-la, Yangon
Old 16-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

darkasfux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelkf View Post
Bro oolouis,

Bro firelkf, you can also try Best Western Chinatown. It is within 1km from there to Emperor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1