The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Yup! Sublime stuff from Ozil. If only he does this every week..

Cheers
Really happy for you and all the other Gooners bro!

Some superb football witnessed last night, Ozil back and Auba the goal machine! That 3rd goal was probably team goal of the year

Its going to be an interesting one when we pay you guys a visit shortly!(Me's a Liverpool fan)
Old 25-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Really happy for you and all the other Gooners bro!

Some superb football witnessed last night, Ozil back and Auba the goal machine! That 3rd goal was probably team goal of the year

Its going to be an interesting one when we pay you guys a visit shortly!(Me's a Liverpool fan)
Bro Escobar, that date is not far away. 3rd of Nov...

Cheers
Old 26-10-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

11 Wins in a row!

If you missed the game, watch it here.

A late winner by Welbeck and we win again.

Arsennal had 67% of possession away from home. Sporting played deep and counter-attacked well but our defense coped.
Surpruise, surprise. With injuries to NAcho and Sead, Xhaka and Lichsteiner played as full backs and they struggled but well covered by the centre backs.

Well, last time was in Oct 2007 when we won 12 in a row. Will we beat that record??
Next three fixtures are Crystal palace away, Blackpool home in teh EFL cup, then a crunchh match with Liverpool at home on 3rd Nov.
Basically 4 matches in 10 days ending with Liverpool at home.
Good thing , we have depth in the team now.
Old 29-10-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Well, it had to end!

A long tedious stretch of matches and , with injuries piling up, the good streak had to end against CP.

Only Leno and Lucas were playing well. The rest of the team were showing tiredness and we just do not have a good backup for the full backs.

Next mid-week EFL, then Liverpool in the weekend.

Traitor Merson is saying that Liverpool will crush Arsenal.
Well, let's see if we can get our regular full backs back in..

Cheers
Old 13-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Hi, Fans,
looks like Arsenal is falling back to old ways. High possession but no goals..
Unai still has a big challenge to imprvoing the team balance and getting goals.
MAde worse by the loss of Danny Welbeck.

Challenging games coming up after the international break.
These International breaks are proving to be very disruptive -

Cheers
Old 14-11-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi, Fans,
looks like Arsenal is falling back to old ways. High possession but no goals..
Unai still has a big challenge to imprvoing the team balance and getting goals.
MAde worse by the loss of Danny Welbeck.

Challenging games coming up after the international break.
These International breaks are proving to be very disruptive -

Cheers
Give him a break.

He's only had less than 20 matches.

Look at Liverpool, Jurgen has had 3 years and no titles.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 15-11-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Give him a break.

Pierre.
One old Liverpool fan barging in to do a bit of keipochi here

IMHO, Arsenal has improved a lot with this new manager.

Ya, I tend to echo your comment that Liverpool under Klopp could not even win that Micky Mouse Cup ....haizzz
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 15-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Give him a break.

Pierre.
Unai has his work cut out.
I think the problem is with teh players - falling back to old ways..
Unai just must find ways to keepp them,"highly motivated".

Cheers
Old 19-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
One old Liverpool fan barging in to do a bit of keipochi here

IMHO, Arsenal has improved a lot with this new manager.

Ya, I tend to echo your comment that Liverpool under Klopp could not even win that Micky Mouse Cup ....haizzz
I do agree it is painful for the Iiverpool fans, however Jurgen was a breath of fresh air which is similar to what the Arsenal fans are experiencing at the moment.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

They just have to maintain and cannot be too slack.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
They just have to maintain and cannot be too slack.
Congrats and still winning.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 29-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Congrats and still winning.
UNlike the Arsenal of old, they play well, attack whole game and loose.

This team somehow manages to get a pointy or more. Still no defeats after the bad start.

Let's see how they improve as Unai continues to experiment with the right balance..
Old 29-11-2018, 08:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I would said, they play well and was lucky for them to win due to the on goal.

The greatest test is this weekend again tottemham.

Hope they could get a win

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-11-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Torreira is probably one of the best signs of the season and a bargain too.

Leno appears to be another bargain.

As for Emery, he appears tactically sound and not afraid to make changes regardless of the stature of the player.

If Emery can get his team to fire from the first half of a game(rather than just the 2nd as seen now) than I think Arsenal stand a good chance for Top 4.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Torreira is probably one of the best signs of the season and a bargain too.

Leno appears to be another bargain.

As for Emery, he appears tactically sound and not afraid to make changes regardless of the stature of the player.

If Emery can get his team to fire from the first half of a game(rather than just the 2nd as seen now) than I think Arsenal stand a good chance for Top 4.
Very True, Bro Escobar.
Arsenal seems to only go on fire in the second half in almost every game..
Confidence issue? or players waiting for Unai to provide the right strategy?
I think they still lack a good leader in the field that can drive them and push them.
Last good one was Patrick Viera..
MAybe Lucas might be the one once he gets better with his English and gets the respect of the whole team.
He is still new.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1