The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 02-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Alantis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hopefully this information is fresh and useful, these are the joints I had in Beijing:

Hollywood’s – This is probably the congregation place of the Russian hookers, I have a feeling that all Russian WL has plan to meet at this place before they travel around China. You have the most russian ladies you will find outside of Moscow. Most of the girls are seated in a grungy cafeteria type setting with underutilised dance floor. However expect lots of actionwhen the steaming floorshow kicks things off. Take note that it would be best if you are a non angmo as the girls are smart to know that chinese are more attracted to Russian girls than angmo. It would be interesting if you and your pals can take things slowly and sip a beer near the bar counter and watch all the girls coming in and out. It is also the best way to single out the angpai with the normal ones.

Location: Hollywood is on situated at Ya Bao road north of guanghua road about 200 metres away.

Maggie’s – alias the Mongolian embassy and angmo girls hangout. I don;t really fancy this place but it certianly is a interesting joint. Take note that if you are a chinese and not accompany by any angmo, the bouncer out at the bar may not really welcome you. This is mainly for foreigners and you really need to act and behave like one inorder to convince them. Speak english if possible, show your passport, this is how I got in the first time.
there are many Mongolian girls and russian girls , I even met a few XinJiang ladies the last time. Some of the Mongolian ladies are really beautiful but some are like construction workers. Language is never a problem as everyone can speak conversational english. Every girl is easy going and fun and the atmosphere is usually relax, of course in the midst of all conversations, all girls are out to negotiate a transaction, cash and deal is all they care about.

Location: Maggies is located at North of Gong Ren Te Yu Guan (Stadium) Road.
*******************************arialblue
Old 02-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bro,

Thank you for sharing with brothers in this forum. I am glad that you have enjoyed yourself and had a good time. You were lucky, but do watch out for sign that many brothers here have been talking about.

Thank you for telling the medicine for flu. I took that which allowed me to work a little bit in the day, but at night, after taking the black one, I was knocked out, and did not do anything. I did not even call Bro Ultraman88 that I was supposed to.

Sigh...

Well, leaving for China this Sunday, and I will be well prepared.

With best regards.

My 0.5 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 02-12-2004, 09:45 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bro,

It is always wise to be careful when one does not know the turf well. You did the right thing.

The girl in HC asked for RMB 2000! She must have sensed that you were a foreigner. You were right to ignore her. The attitude of people in China is largely different and we cannot expect to be the same as us. Take queuing for example, have you tried queuing to buy something? You might be wondering why you are always the same distance from the counter.

To have fun in Beijing, maybe you should try to PM brothers here who are frequently in Beijing, I am sure they will show you the light.

With warmest regards.

My 0.4 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 03-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Samster

Bro Young Turk - somebody99,

Thanks for the points and the concern. Thanks no thanks to the $10 that you transferred from your POSB to my Forum Account (how you do that??). That means I have to continue writing.

I am kind of tired after writing so many posts, and most of them are long posts. Leaving for Kunming this Sunday, and will be in Chongqing, Chengdu and then Xiamen. If you are around the corner, please PM me or call me at my China Mobile. I will be more than happy to meet you. I shall be in Shanghai at the later part of Feb 2005, two weeks after Chinese New Year.
If people find my posts useful, I shall continue to post, but I can do it when I can find some free time.

Are you still with the beautiful and sweet Harbin girl (Xiao Wang, right?)

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 03-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
Yah, bro somebody99, i also noticed that, I also top up some money, but I can only afford $5.00. So, bro PTR, your next advise start from $15.04, ok ? heehee ...

to add on to bro alantis, if bros want to go to maggies, you can tell the cab driver, gong ti dong men (east gate of the stadium), wang nan 200M (head south 200m. Enjoy !!!
Dear Bro Ultra88man,

You have started a wonderful thread, this one, and we have benefitted a lot from you. I just trying to do my part to share with brothers here. You must have realised that I do not post glorious or juicy stories. Maybe I do not have a lot to tell (Brother somebody99, do not ka jiao me and start revealing my age and what I do in Beijing when we were together...haha..), my sole aim of posting is to warn our fellow samsters on the possible problems and traps. This is perhaps my humble way for showing my gratitude to you for starting this wonderful Beijing thread.

I am touched by Bro somebody99 and your goodself on topping up my money so that I need to start at $15.04 cents, I will need to post 1504 times to drop to zero. Wah... what a way to go. Your gesture is virtual as there is no way that you can top up my self imposed decreasing amount, but it is deeply appreciated, The gesture also injects some life in me, as well as energy not to stop writing.

I shall be in Kunming this Sunday, and will write a factual and detail FR from all of us to share.

With best regards

My $15.03 worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 03-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Alantis

This is another area where free lancer are roaming around...

Just along Hu Jia Lou, Chao Yang Qu, opposite JingGuang New World hotel, I saw at lease 10 Free lancer hanging along the street at past 11pm. I was strolling along the road with my china girlfriend and got to see them one after another. Some of them obviously are village girl (chun gu), simple look and simple dressing, some are working class trying to get some extra bucks. I remember there were a few that catches my eyes but again. its under the dim street light and what she really turns out is anybody guesses.

I went back to the same street and pick up a 30+ lady from Shangdong, not a great looker but a decent looking woman with great body. It cost me about RMB700 and I tip her 300 to make it $1K.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on FL lady in Banana
Alone in Beijing and after reading the forum and recommendations from brothers of common mind, I da bao this girl from Banana and brought her back to my hotel. Her name is Ma Ruiling, 1.62m, long eye-lashes, cheerful smile and a body screaming to get out of her dress. I am a shallow man, I go for the boobs and the curves. She is from Northeastern province of JiLing.

The action started just as I closed the hotel room door. As I turned around, she was only inches away from me and she kissed me on the lips. After a decent smooch, she worked her hands and grabbed my balls and rod in her hand and kissed me again. Made me hard instantly. She led me into the room and commanded me to take off my clothes. As I stripped down to my briefs, she stopped me and told me she needs to shower first. So I sat on the bed to watch some TV while she prep herself.

She came out very shortly, dressed in a shower cap and nothing else. Told me the water in the shower was too cold. She followed me into the shower and I try to fix the taps. Found a comfortable temperature shortly. Turned to her and she was chewing her index finger from the side of her mouth. She suggested we shower together, so we did. She gave me a very good back scrub and cleaned my tools before she proceed to give me a tease of a BJ. It was only 5 or 6 blows and she pulled it out.

She said it was my turn to wash her and I did. I enjoyed rubbing shower gel on her near perfect 36C’s and also fingered her. After a while, I tried 2 fingers in the pink and my pinky in the smelly. She didn’t like that at all, so I stopped and we finished up with showering.

In the room, we raba some more until I am hard again. Then she proceed to cap me, I was thinking the foreplay is rather short, but she has a good body, so can maybe get 2 or 3 shots off over night.

She climbed onto the bed like a little kitten, stopped, turned her head to look at me with an impish smile and told me “Don’t be shy, thrust it to the limit.”. OMG! Buah tahan ah! My body was shaking with the sudden rush to my balls. I grabbed her ass and started thrusting her like a mad dog. She kept urging “harder” under her breath. In a few minutes, we have slowly moved to the head-board and she is pressing her palms against it, but she is still asking for me to thrust harder, so I parted her buttocks with my thumbs and thrust deeper into her. She let out a little gasp but sucked her breath in almost immediately. I think she came, but I have not, so I flipped her around positioned her legs in a V shape and rest them on my shoulders. Grabbed the top part of her thigh and continue to ram her. She closed her eyes and bid her lower lips. She told me to go quicker and harder between gritted teeth. I wish my wife is so dirty! Switched to ram her with her doing a scissors split. I humped her while hugging her one thigh.

Switched positions again and I put my weight on her so now the head is between her knees. Her hands came up to hold the back of her knees. I can see a green vein starting to show near her left temper. I kept ramming her. After another 5 minutes or so I came. I wanted to withdraw but she immediately slide her legs around my waist and locked me in. She told me to not come out and then I felt her vagina muscle squeeze my deflating rod. This is the first time I got squeezed by such a strong vagina. The feeling is damn shiok!

She held me there for about 10 minutes then she told me she was getting numb under my weight. I pulled out carefully as my rod is now flaccid and I didn't want to spill my seeds in the cap into her. She lighted a cigarette and we share the cigarette. I flipped around and felted some wetness on the bed. Upon looking, I saw 2 distinct wet spots. Add that to my wet pubic, I think she came 3 times. I am in the service industry, so I think my service is up to standard that session. Have not had such intense sex for a long time, I need to meet the correct girl to repeat this. I felt that this session nearly killed me, I would need to go to the gym to keep fit in order to repeat this performance.

Just as I was thinking about this, she reached for my rod and started wanking it. I was quite confident it will not grow hard as I have just shot my load. To my surprise, I got hard again. Well, it would be a miracle to come a second time within 1 our for my normal standard, so I laid back and told her I am tired and she had to work me. She rode me commando style: up-down, circles and front-back repeatedly. I enjoyed her boobs going up and down. Then she suggested I do her from the back. She was really hardworking, so I agreed. She lead me to the ceiling to floor full glass window, open the curtains and positioned herself for receiving my rod, by putting the palms and face against the glass. Since my room is deem and she is the one naked against the glass, I went for it. The fear of being seen just make it so much more exciting. I was like in my early twenties again, I came the second time.

After this we washed up and I was hungry, so we ordered room service and ate a little. She was sleepy and she suggested we sleep. We huge each another as we tried to sleep. She made the mistake of brushing against my dick and instantly, my old soldier is up for action again. I told her I wanted another session, but she said she was sleepy, so I said ok. A few minutes later, she checked my dick and I was still hard. She reached for my 12 pack Durex, I told her it’s ok, we can do it in the morning. She told me I wont be able to sleep with a hard dick. She is my woman and it is her responsibility to make sure I am satisfied and well rested. OMG! My wife would have told me to go PCC in the toilet and not wake the kids. I really felt like not going home to my wife. Ever.

The sun came through the open curtains in the morning and woke her. According to her, I was sleeping like a dead pig. So she played with my tummy hair to wake me up. She has put on her panties and I was hard to see her. I told her to kiss my didi good morning and she did and also flicked her finger at my didi. That hurts a little, but it is all good fun. She started to give me a BJ and this time I held her head to my dick. She ran her fingers across my balls sag and it is enough for me to let go. She would just not give me head, but always give me the tease.

She told me more about herself, she is only 20 and how she came to Beijing at age 16. I told her about my army days and my travels. I massage her around her groin and asked her when and what happened when she lost it. She put my fingers inside her and proceed to tell me how her co-worker in the kindergarden she was teaching did it in the working fields. She was getting wet and I reached for the condom and we did it for the 4th time in 6 hours.

We went down for breakfast and came back to the room. I needed to go No. 2 and when I came out she is only wrapped in bathrobe ready to shower. I hug her and told her the toilet stills smells and slipped my arms into the neckline of her bathrobe. As expected, there was nothing underneath, so it was round 5 for me. This is STUD status for a man my age! I still cannot believe it.

Boobs – 9/10. Well shaped 36C. Nice and soft breast that does not sag. Light brown Body – 7.5/10 with all the right curves, slight tummy under the belly button.
nipple around the size of Singapore 20 cent coin. If only she had pink nipples.
Face – 6.5/10. Looks like a little like Candy Lo.
Hair – 6/10. Long hair that reaches her higher back. Very dry hair due to often coloring.
Skin – silky smooth, with a birthmark 1 inch under the belly button, which serves as a road sign to go lower.

BJ – She did not give me any.
AR – None. I am not that kind who likes AR
FJ – 10/10 for me. Best FJ I did in years and the squeeze from her vagina is unforgettable.
French kissing - yes
RTF – You bet!
Old 08-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Samster

Good FR, Brother Hunk,

I am glad that you have found a gem in Beijing which is not always easy. A rather detailed FR to tease more of our brothers to head north.

Dalian is a beautiful coastal city, and the girls are more daring in their dressing. Unfortunately, it is now winter so no much ice-cream for the eyes. I must forewarn you however, based on my humble experience that I found many of the Dalian girls rather scheming. It is better not to leave any trace behind. However, this is not an issue if you are there for a short time. Please negotiate the price beforehand, even if they say "up to your good will?" I fell into such trap before during my younger days. I have unhappy encounter with one beautiful Dalian girl once when I was in Beijing for three weeks in 1998.

The costs in the joints could be cheaper than in Beijing or Shanghai. But the high class type could be the same, and if you are not careful, might be squeezed for more money.

I sincerely hope that you have a nice trip to Dalian.

My $14.96 worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
hardguy1978 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by singa
Hi,

New to Bj after staying for a year in SH.

Please PM details of interesting Mamasan to me, especially the one at SuYuanJinJiang.

Please feel free to contact me for any gatherings.

Singa
Hi all bros out there! I'm in Beijing now...around the third ring....just tried a PRC ger here..very chio and good figure but damn expensive! 1 hr 1000RMb! and only 1 shot!

Sian....just tried 1 nite scare liao..any brothers have more lobang in all these? I will be having my 4 days RR here...other than visit Great Wall I think the rest dun interst me much...

Anyway I dun think i can get in other gers to my hotel to f right? Cos its under the massge palour rule and regulation? any help? Thnaks!

Can pm me also...
Old 09-12-2004, 07:46 PM
Samster

Good Luck Brother!

It is always a pleasure to share with fellow brothers.

I understand what you mean when you said that you like Beijing.

Eleven years ago, when I first stepped into Beijing, the traffic and all were really chaotic. I think we might have only the 3rd ring road, and traffic jam is eveyday and every hour. The cheonging scene was really 'dark', a miss in attention might end one up in a pit that needs a lot of RMB to get out. I was lucky not to have encountered any unhappy incident probably because I was more careful.

During the "Yan Da", even now, late in the night, when you travel with a girl whom you have just known from a joint, is stopped by the Gong-An. The normal practice is you and the girl will be asked to the different sides of the car and be questioned by two different officers. Their questions are to find out how well you two know each other. A slight mis-matched in answer, such as she does not know you name, and/or you do not know her name, etc, will end up in the Police Station and be extorted. Usually, the girl will be fined and you are asked to pay for the girl as well. I am not sure recently this is still happening, but do be-careful. Beijing is a nice place if you know where to go. Ask the locals, I remember two years ago, some locals brought me to a KTV in Wangfujin. The decor was not up to standard, and the girls are in the 5/7 category. But you can make love to the girl in the room, yes, in the room. Guess how much it would cost? RMB 500 which is inclusive of the RMB 200 you are supposed to give her. I spend lesser time in Beijing now, and am hence not a good guide. There are more and more brothers now in Beijing, and I am sure they are a good source of information.

My $14..92 worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 26-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Good Luck Brother!

It is always a pleasure to share with fellow brothers.

Ask the locals, I remember two years ago, some locals brought me to a KTV in Wangfujin. The decor was not up to standard, and the girls are in the 5/7 category. But you can make love to the girl in the room, yes, in the room. Guess how much it would cost? RMB 500 which is inclusive of the RMB 200 you are supposed to give her. I spend lesser time in Beijing now, and am hence not a good guide. There are more and more brothers now in Beijing, and I am sure they are a good source of information.

My $14..92 worth

Just like to contribute so am reproducing a post which I submit in another thread. Hope bros enjoy this FR.

Anybody tried cialis yet.?
I hv and it works wonders for me. The sales pitch says effective for 36 hrs and for once it's true (for me at least).

Let me relate my 1st experience with this 'miracle' drug.

Me and my associates were on a business trip to beijing last mth. Decide to extend for a few days for cheonging. Pre trip preparation include stocking up on 'booster' and was curious abt cialis having read that it's already available in S'pore. Managed to obtain some at a local clinic for $72 (pkt of 4).

Anyway, went to an upmarket KTV joint in beijing and mummy sent in her troops for picking. E'rybody polite and ask each other to choose 1st. I saw one that took my breath away and chose her immediately to the chagrin of my fellow cheongster as they hv their eyes on her too. She's tall, fair, very beautiful and equipped with a body to die for.

It was a fantastic night of sinful indulgence. There were lots of drinking, singing, groping, caressing, kissing, tabletop dancing until abt 2am when we decide to bring the action back to hotel for part 2.

Took my girl bck to hotel with me and while she was in the washroom pop in a cialis pill. She came out wrapped in atowel and mischieviously hugged me with one hand down my pants groping my dick which instantaneously stood to attention.

H'wever break off to take a shower and on returning to the room saw her lying fully naked on the bed alluringly with one hand under her head and another reaching out to me.

Threw my towel away and sunk myself into her warm embrace. Begin kissing and decide to be the prime mover by engaging the superior position with me on top. Began by licking her from her left hand fingers one by one sucking on each index slowly and deliciously. My wet Tongue then slowly travel ever so gently towards her shoulder then neck and upwards to her face. She has such a beautiful face.

Very gently, I kissed her closed eyelids, nose then her lips. In anticipation, she parted her lips slightly, invitng me to push in my tongue. It was wet and wild for awhile. I reluctantly disengaged and moved to the the right arm, suck gently on her fingers.

Her torso came next. My ever faithful tongue went to work on her babelicious breast. It's 36 C, perky with the pinkiest nips. I spent aound 5 mins on each one, licking and slurping away and all the while, my index and midlle fingers are busy caressing and rubbing her G spot.

Time then to travel south, my overworked flickering tongue moves down to her cunt, transiting for a moment in her navel.

What a beautiful cunt, so pristine, so pink, tight and no flaps at all. Glistening with her joy juice so evident. I have no choice, I went down on her with gusto.

5 mins in and she longer am able to stay passive. Forecefully, she pushed me on my back and took my manhood into her mouth. Her heightened sex urge is beyond control. She deep throated me
like tis is her last act on earth.

I was on the verge of explosion and not wanting to end in CIM, I grapped her shoulders lifted her body upwards positioning her dripping cunt over my rock hard cock. Incidentally, Cialis does that to you, the rock hard part.

It was a race towards the finish line. I was the prized horse and she the champion jockey. we both end up winners.

The whole episode lasted a full hour. If I hv died then, it's a life worth living.

Now, the bad point abt Cialis, throughout the nite, I was unable to sleep well as having a beautiful naked body lying beside you in bed constantly touching makes my dick so hard that the only comfortable position is face up.

I was horny thouhout the whole night but looking at her serene face, half exposed breasts and gentle snores, i couldn't bring myself to do her again.

When she wakes up, that's another story.

I recommend Cialis as the effect is prolong (almost 2 days for me)and it keeps you constantly horny and ready for action. Just thinking abt sex gives u an erection and u can literally feel the pressure of charged blood in the engorged penis.
Old 28-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

something that happens last week ...

lazy sunday winter afternoon, damn tired and sian, nothing to do plus my housemate went out. felt neck a bit stiff so decided to call for a massage in my estate. house call only rmb10 more than the normal rmb40 rate per hour, no need to walk out into the cold.

"ting tong ..." went to open the door, saw the gal, not pretty, but familiar. the way she looked at me also like saw me from somewhere before. but we didn't say anything. when we got into my room, we start to tcss a bit, the normal "u from where?" lah ... when we chatted happily away, and finally realised she working in a hairdresser before, and i was there for a hair wash. but the decent type ... then we got closer and more relax with each other, time passed quickly and 1 hour is up.

she told me time's up liao, i asked her have she finished. she said head (no pun intended, i think) not yet. so i say add another hour, before she can ask me. then she massage my head for about 5 minutes and start to lie her head on my shoulders and chit chat, forgetting that she is supposed to massage me. then she carassed me, licked me ... and i recipocated the kindness ... one thing leads to another and we were naked in no time. took the condoms by my bedside cabinet, wrapped it around my didi and pumpped her ... she was like long time never kena liao, below wet like melting ice-cream and moans like no tomorrow ....

after that ... paid her rmb100 for 2 hours massage, and got myself a complimentary go.

sorry, bro, dun ask me for her whatever contact ... i do not want to hurt her as she is friendly, and although she not pretty, but i am keeping it for myself when i need a massage.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Ged121

Fellow Samsters .. long time since I contributed, however the last 2 years I have been working in Nigeria and felt that postings about my shagging exploits would not really be appreciated .. though to be fair to the local girls, there are some f****n' stunners and talk of bodies to die for, though admittedly had my pick of top notch (actresses, songstresses, models etc.) .. I would have posted some pics but was scared the missus would find them so had to delete before coming home to SG.

No sooner arrived in town than posted off to Beijing. First days on the ground and keen to get started though have to keep it a bit low key and early doors due to the job I have, where I live etc. .. so sadly late night pulls out of Passion, HRC etc. will be very limited.

I have started my normal scouring round the net for non commercial cheonging and have a few bites, FR's etc. to be posted as and when they happen, however I would appreciate and few 'contacts', pointers etc.

I'm living in the China World Appts. so I think a bit of discreet protocol is required, particularly as my gaffer lives down the corridor. Gonna be here for 2 years, so apart from those times when my dearly beloved is here .. intend to have fun .. and plenty of it.

Keep the faith.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged121

I'm living in the China World Appts. so I think a bit of discreet protocol is required, particularly as my gaffer lives down the corridor. Gonna be here for 2 years, so apart from those times when my dearly beloved is here .. intend to have fun .. and plenty of it.

Keep the faith.
A word of advice: Don't call gal to your Appts. Else they know where you stay permanently and can call on you anytime, even when your dearly beloved is in town !
Old 04-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged121
Thanks for the advice. What are the alternatives ? Starts to get very costly oif I use hotels
I go to BJ on business so stayed in hotel. I guess you find gal who will bring you back to their place, that is if you trust them and not get robbed or framed. Maybe a 3 star cheap hotel is appropriate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1