The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nappy2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamerwh View Post
I was in Saboon 3 times, but walk out disappointed. That's because I much prefer Cititel in mid-valley where you get to see real swimmers, or go for massage milf that double as swimmers!

Bro what is the damage in cititel? what kind of girls? Do they have local?
Old 25-01-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Brmag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks...I will definitely check out Citadel.

I like the idea of getting a proper thai massage and that the same lady also provides BJ and bonking.

I am a newbie when it comes to KL spas. As a spa rookie I´m kinda freaked out to go with a lady if she already had a bunch of customers. Any idea how many guys an average lady at a place like Saboon bonk in a shift? I read somewhere they work like 12-14 hours. I guess I shouldn't go there at 5AM hehe
The place doesn't seem to get that crowded with customers. So hopefully the girls aren't overworked
Old 25-01-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be there next month also so it will be interesting to check out the places you guys mentioned. Just a quick question...how much should I be paying for a massage and a hj/bj?
Old 26-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

UncleKL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammyboy View Post
I just tried the massage in Bukit bintang area again, different agent this time, which the massage outcall is also recommended , you can try their massage service and the package you wanted, simply add them at

WeChat id : bmskl2016

I am just recommend to all the brothers here out there as i dont hope people to waste their money on something which not worth it and simply do a massage which has no skill and not professional at all. Cheers ~
Hi bro... do you have any good recommendation to specific name? Appreciate much !!!
Old 26-01-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
roamerwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nappy2016 View Post
Yes, they have locals from Ipoh, Sammy is a ML that swims, is not a looker, flat chest, bottom heavy but very high in GFE especially for Cantonese speakers. Her BJJJ, AR skill is second to none.

There is a Kiki, average look but tall, slim and sexy body, FL also from Ipoh.

The rest Thai, Vietnamese, some looks like sabahan malay.

The package is RM298 or less. Too much sex is bad for memory. It includes a solid home cook meal and unlimited drinks.

I sometime pay first and eat while looking at all the girls while they parade for other customers.
Old 26-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
roamerwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nappy2016 View Post
Yes, they have locals from Ipoh, Sammy is a ML that swims, is not a looker, flat chest, bottom heavy but very high in GFE especially for Cantonese speakers. Her BJJJ, AR skill is second to none.

There is a Kiki, average look but tall, slim and sexy body, FL also from Ipoh.

The rest Thai, Vietnamese, some looks like sabahan malay.

The package is RM298 or less. Too much sex is bad for memory. It includes a solid home cook meal and unlimited drinks.

I sometime pay first and eat while looking at all the girls while they parade for other customers.
Old 26-01-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
PBSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys have been going to Saboon for the past few years. Just last month went again found the place reali jialet now stuff are terrible worn out and Manager not friendly any more. Any better place to intro me?
Old 28-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

nappy2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any of you guys tried federal hotel recently? I'm really keen on trying it cause heard more locals and they have models there. Can anyone share their recent experience?
Old 23-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
jammyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying in kuala lumpur at bukit bintang and kl sentral hotels lastime , around 1 weeks staying, found a new outcall massage service with good massuese, just to share their service on Wechat and add contact id > sensual2016

Good massage and a very friendly customer service , just got a good recommendation by them, gonna visit again nextime.
Old 24-04-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Thinking of going KL on 30th april and stay 1 night, come back sillypore then.

Any bro also planning for visit? PM me and maybe can arrange a relax trip........
Old 28-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm, no one interested for meet up to cheong together?

Roll eyes:......
Old 28-04-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Thinking of going KL on 30th april and stay 1 night, come back sillypore then. Any bro also planning for visit? PM me and maybe can arrange a relax trip........
By the way, any senior bro know of good juagen service ( real not beat airplane )...... Can share contact? Much appreciated.

Happy holiday to all bros, and sis.
Old 01-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ok. googled.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Brancent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Thinking of going KL on 30th april and stay 1 night, come back sillypore then.

Any bro also planning for visit? PM me and maybe can arrange a relax trip........
Otw to kl for one night now bro. Whats ur plan? Im staying at bukit bintang.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brmag View Post
Thanks...I will definitely check out Citadel.

I like the idea of getting a proper thai massage and that the same lady also provides BJ and bonking.

I am a newbie when it comes to KL spas. As a spa rookie I´m kinda freaked out to go with a lady if she already had a bunch of customers. Any idea how many guys an average lady at a place like Saboon bonk in a shift? I read somewhere they work like 12-14 hours. I guess I shouldn't go there at 5AM hehe
The place doesn't seem to get that crowded with customers. So hopefully the girls aren't overworked
Bro
If that's your problem then I would suggest to stay away from spa's and mp's and better head for freelancers or pick-up a gal in a club for ONS.
Sometimes it gives more thrill.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1