The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 20-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
plsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

So I go stalk this Ixxxx S profile via era website and she's a milf looking lol.
Old 21-02-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notefive View Post
I put my both hands on her hips and held her very close to me. She tried to use her hands to push the distance away but I quickly pulled her back. With her face directly in front of me, I told herstraight in her face not to play games any more. If she wanted my business then she should give some goodie. She looked at me in the eyes and pondered for a good few seconds. She said "ok if u sign the lease, ill give in to you but no sex. Upin hearing this, I upped the game by declaring if she is on menses, then no sex but if she lied, I would want twice. She again looked panic and I told her this time I give her a "discount", admit that she lied and I would not fuck her. She quickly did and apologised but of course I lied to her.haha
I told her I do not like to deal with liars and she repeatedly apologised and said she would make it up to me if I genuinely sign. I asked her like how she would compensate me, she called me "darling, if u help me I will help u back.". She held my hand and we walked to her handbag where she took out a file filled with documents. She led me to the pantry area where theres a built in cabinet with table and washing basin, and opened up the file for me to sign. Seizing the opportunity, I hugged her tight from behind and smell her wonderful neck filled with strong Chanel perfume. She did not resist my hugging but did rush me to sign.
Old 21-02-2016, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
I told her I do not like to deal with liars and she repeatedly apologised and said she would make it up to me if I genuinely sign. I asked her like how she would compensate me, she called me "darling, if u help me I will help u back.". She held my hand and we walked to her handbag where she took out a file filled with documents. She led me to the pantry area where theres a built in cabinet with table and washing basin, and opened up the file for me to sign. Seizing the opportunity, I hugged her tight from behind and smell her wonderful neck filled with strong Chanel perfume. She did not resist my hugging but did rush me to sign.
I started to grind my front against her ass while hugging her very tightly unless my cock grew. I was sure she felt my cock against her ass outside her pants as she closed her eyes for a few seconds,seemingly enjoying it. But she returned to reality and urged me to sign again, this time I challenged her what perks do I hv if I sign; my lips was constantly kissing her neck n my cock grew to itsmaximum while I continued to grind. She replied sexily 'whatever'. She passed the pen to me but my both hands were busy hugging her waist tightly. I took the pen from her and placed it down before I told her if she let me stripped her naked then I would sign. She pleaded me to sign first then she consider my request. I said NO, I want to see her body before I commit to the lease. She tried to remove my hands from her waist as she told me she was feeling uncomfortable with my hardened cock kept rubbing against her ass. I let go of my hands and turned her around to face me. I asked ' so how? Deal?' She looked at me with her cfm look and pondered for a few seconds before replying ' ok deal but u must sign immediately after I stripped'. I "agreed" and thought to myself "ho sei liao".
Old 21-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
shinco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon bro
Old 21-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsbcool View Post
So I go stalk this Ixxxx S profile via era website and she's a milf looking lol.
Care to PM me the name? Curious to see how she looks..
Old 21-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tans0282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I started to grind my front against her ass while hugging her very tightly unless my cock grew. I was sure she felt my cock against her ass outside her pants as she closed her eyes for a few seconds,seemingly enjoying it. But she returned to reality and urged me to sign again, this time I challenged her what perks do I hv if I sign; my lips was constantly kissing her neck n my cock grew to itsmaximum while I continued to grind. She replied sexily 'whatever'. She passed the pen to me but my both hands were busy hugging her waist tightly. I took the pen from her and placed it down before I told her if she let me stripped her naked then I would sign. She pleaded me to sign first then she consider my request. I said NO, I want to see her body before I commit to the lease. She tried to remove my hands from her waist as she told me she was feeling uncomfortable with my hardened cock kept rubbing against her ass. I let go of my hands and turned her around to face me. I asked ' so how? Deal?' She looked at me with her cfm look and pondered for a few seconds before replying ' ok deal but u must sign immediately after I stripped'. I "agreed" and thought to myself "ho sei liao".

nice nice! what happen next?
Old 21-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 16
xtreme9pyro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtreme9pyro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I**** s huh? I think she gt the cfm.look might go for viewing later.do update if u up her
Is that her surname or first name ?
Old 21-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I told her I prefer to strip her instead and she hesitated. I said to her if she wanted the deal she got to obey to my instructions. She nodded and I started the job. Removing her jacket in a second, I saw the shape of a pair of ample boobs beneath her blouse and black bra. Could not tahan and squeezed those boobs. She pushed my hands away trying to act innocent. I like. Just when I started to unbutton her blouse, I stopped at the top button. She looked puzzled and thought it was over but my hand went to her cb area and caressed her cb outside her pants. Again she pushed it away. I told her to go into the toilet which is just beside the pantry area. She obeyed and I followed behind.
Old 21-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

i think i found her through some googling.. v chio looking.. wish can fuck her also :P
Old 21-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
plsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Care to PM me the name? Curious to see how she looks..
Ok i can give u guys more hints but please up my pts because I'm new here. First you need to google and find female names, like Ixxxx maybe stands for IrenX. Then after u got the name go Era, search for the agent list under the commercial and insert her name. It will show u a list and there u go!
Old 21-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Suarez79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsbcool View Post
Ok i can give u guys more hints but please up my pts because I'm new here. First you need to google and find female names, like Ixxxx maybe stands for IrenX. Then after u got the name go Era, search for the agent list under the commercial and insert her name. It will show u a list and there u go!
Hahaa thanks
Old 21-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
charlene84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Note5 isnt she from jakarta?
Old 21-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
charlene84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Isnt she from Jakarta?
Old 21-02-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

Propnex M. Lee better
Old 22-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
sandibaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there, not so new but new here as I finally decided to make an account to contribute my share here. Quite alot of public area experience, but shall share 1-2 first...
Recently HJ my bf while he was driving me to meet my mum, fucking exciting and kinda scared as buses and lorries drove past us. Not our first time doing it, but since its day time, I bet everyone can easily see us. Luckily din get caught and helped him cum after 20+ minutes .
Another time was when we had outdoor sex together nearby a mosque, super scared cause like some holy place, but was too horny and, fuck at the back seats. Did it raw and it was damn good and different from when using a condom! hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1