The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 25-02-2015, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by herre View Post
I already got cheated by local sporean domme before.

She said if want her wear the whole day covered shoes, she want charge at a higher price. I said ok, but during the session when I smell her feet, I can tell easily she is dishonest and she simply only start wearing the shoe about 1 to 2 hour before I arrived and yet she dishonestly insist to charged at a higher rate. As I'm a hardcore foot-fetish guy I know such things, this type of smell I'm very familiar I got experience, when I smell a female's feet I can tell easily if she had been wearing covered shoes for the whole day or only for 1 to 2 hours.

I'm sporean, Hence I was thinking if fellow spore-born domme also can cheat me and lie to me, then If I go to a foreign country I need to be wary too and make sure I get the real deal.
Many SM Club and Mistress is very professional in japan.
Old 25-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by herre View Post
In japan, is it possible to find a japanese mistress to wear covered shoes for the whole day then when you arrive, she then take off her boots and make you worship her soles, can find this type of Japanese mistress in japan or not?

I'm only a pure foot-fetish guy. Mainly into foot worship. Rope Bondage, slapping can also but I'm NOT interested in the rest of items.

The point is I want her to wear the covered shoes the whole day 1st, then when I arrive, she then remove her shoes, this type of japanese domm in japan can find or not?!
I knew one.
Can ask her wear stockings to jerk you off.
Pls Up my points for details.
THANKS!
Old 25-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

new fetish fantasy provider

http://bonkersroom.com/xueer/
Old 25-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Never see you being featured in Kaoruko's blog?

Kyouko just joined on 1 Feb... But she seems to be quite proficient already Lucky u

update: Found you on kyoko's blog !
Yeoww brings it all back But at least it's my good side!! And didn't show the condition of my face at that point !!
Old 25-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
MaxMaxSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xalers View Post
Is this jenny the same woman as that jenny from sgshiok.com in that mandarin sex forum website?
Hi bro i don't seem to see her profile on sgshiok
Old 25-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
new fetish fantasy provider

http://bonkersroom.com/xueer/
Thanks for sharing. What's up with the chocolate tongue? Can't tell wth is that. Btw golden shower dunno if it means who does the pissing hehe
Old 26-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Recent Jaunts at La Siora

Had the good fortune to be able to do 3 consecutive days with La Siora dommes recently...

Nagisa

Curvy lady, with a tanned complexion unlike the usual porcelain-fair Japanese. Pretty face, though looks more mixed than pure Japanese, probably due to complexion. Friendly and engaging pre/post-session, with a fair command of English. More sensual dominant girlfriend type, good skills at providing foot fetish and strapon. Had good personal chemistry with her which added to the pleasure of being dominated by her. Had the feel of experimenting with a good friend.

Murasaki

Her beauty is well-documented in our thread. I rate her no.2 in poise and elegance, losing out only to the retired Mao - due to Mao's height which adds to her stature. Muraski is the cool, poised lady-boss type - love her dominant piercing stares while she stands over you. Great rope skills - I was aching a full day from the various compromising positions she tied me up in. The way she gets close to you, teasing you with her breath while tying you up just heightened the experience. Teasing with foot and heels was also good, as were her skills with anal play and strapon. She was a bit soft with the whipping - probably due to my request not to leave marks. Overall a more professional feel.

Ruiko

Ruiko would be the cutest of the lot, with my favourite type of figure - slim, leggy with good height. A playful teasing temptress, very much like being bullied by the girlfriend you just can't resist. Best foot, legs and heels teasing of the lot, and very playful facesitting. Whipping got progressively harder - the buildup and anticipation added to the experience. Great with the strapon - love her missionary where she will hug you while pumping. Would no doubt have been the best session of the three for me, if not for the fact that I was getting a bit tired by the third day, with sessions interweaved between business meetings for 3 days.... I hope she makes it to Singapore some day.
Old 26-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
higgernunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xalers View Post
Is this jenny the same woman as that jenny from sgshiok.com in that mandarin sex forum website?
not sure but tried her and she is not a dom at all la. just a FL providing FJ
Old 26-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stoney8197 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, any bro have lift and carry fetish?

I excited when lifted and carried by girl.

Like piggyback, cradle, lap sitting, fireman carry, side carry.

Any prc have provide this service? I am 50kg only.
Old 26-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recent Jaunts at La Siora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Ruiko

Ruiko would be the cutest of the lot, with my favourite type of figure - slim, leggy with good height. A playful teasing temptress, very much like being bullied by the girlfriend you just can't resist. Best foot, legs and heels teasing of the lot, and very playful facesitting. Whipping got progressively harder - the buildup and anticipation added to the experience. Great with the strapon - love her missionary where she will hug you while pumping. Would no doubt have been the best session of the three for me, if not for the fact that I was getting a bit tired by the third day, with sessions interweaved between business meetings for 3 days.... I hope she makes it to Singapore some day.
Ahh another gets spellbound by beautiful Mistress Ruiko. Next time you should try Mistress Tohka - better yet - do a double with them - now that would be an experience!! Two of the hottest young Dominatrixes in Japan.

Old 26-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VannDaman View Post
Yeoww brings it all back But at least it's my good side!! And didn't show the condition of my face at that point !!
This one got brown brown wor
http://oni.livedoor.biz/archives/52185674.html
Old 27-02-2015, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Had the good fortune to be able to do 3 consecutive days with La Siora dommes recently...

Nagisa

Curvy lady, with a tanned complexion unlike the usual porcelain-fair Japanese. Pretty face, though looks more mixed than pure Japanese, probably due to complexion. Friendly and engaging pre/post-session, with a fair command of English. More sensual dominant girlfriend type, good skills at providing foot fetish and strapon. Had good personal chemistry with her which added to the pleasure of being dominated by her. Had the feel of experimenting with a good friend.

Murasaki

Her beauty is well-documented in our thread. I rate her no.2 in poise and elegance, losing out only to the retired Mao - due to Mao's height which adds to her stature. Muraski is the cool, poised lady-boss type - love her dominant piercing stares while she stands over you. Great rope skills - I was aching a full day from the various compromising positions she tied me up in. The way she gets close to you, teasing you with her breath while tying you up just heightened the experience. Teasing with foot and heels was also good, as were her skills with anal play and strapon. She was a bit soft with the whipping - probably due to my request not to leave marks. Overall a more professional feel.

Ruiko

Mao is so pretty,she retired,I am so sad recently
Old 27-02-2015, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Just saw Mistress Tinas http://www.collarspace.com/personals...58/details.htm
Mistress Judy http://www.collarspace.com/personals...00/details.htm
and mistress qiqi http://www.collarspace.com/personals...43/details.htm
on collarme. All seem to be prcs.
Anyone know about them"?
Old 27-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Just saw Mistress Tinas http://www.collarspace.com/personals...58/details.htm
Mistress Judy http://www.collarspace.com/personals...00/details.htm
and mistress qiqi http://www.collarspace.com/personals...43/details.htm
on collarme. All seem to be prcs.
Anyone know about them"?
Pictures look appealing. Looks like agent based
Old 27-02-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mygod194 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros can provide foot fetish providers in sg other than in jap or not haha,thanks!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1