The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 17-11-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

A bit off the present chat trend but I had a wonderful afternoon with Mistress Morgan today . Not too much of a session but such good company . Tied to a chair and plastic wrap around my body and then plastic wrap on my face for some suffocation play which I love . She told me the safe word but I did not use it .
Then some lovely facesitting and it really was lovely but I failed to cum so I was given 10 very painful whipings on my ass for not pleasing her .
The rest of the time I just sat drinking and chatting with her and looking and adoring her . I really am a slave to her and I don't mind admitting that , I will never look another mistress , she has everything a man can want .
Old 18-11-2015, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lostsox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been looking at some past posts concerning dominafire regarding some bros proactively promoting her....I don't want to jump into the arena on that one.

she first started out with an ad on alt.com with a pic of her in nurse's uniform. that was quite cute. we all know she was a nurse b4.

then she posted on cm and that was b4 she went international and relatively new to the scene. I had couple of chats with her on Skype and my impression was she has a nice personality.

she asked me to go to manila to visit her and go to a munch together. told her I am not into munches for various reasons and she said I could wear a mask. didn't keep in touch after that but my lasting impression was she has a good personality.

shall be off to Tokyo in December since it's fugu season and will try to squeeze in a session or 2 and post a FR thereafter if I don't die after eating fugu
Old 18-11-2015, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Anyway, Just for info. I think Dominafire revised her rate to $250 for 2 hours right? I read that from her website I think correct me if I am wrong. Its really good that she is gathering feedbacks and actually really revised it. If its really $250 for 2 hrs, it a fair and good price where many can afford. Anyone can confirm her rates?
If that's correct, it's a much more reasonable rate. Can't any of her slaves here confirm?
Old 20-11-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

greenlinksnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
I finally managed to contact mistress Anja and was quite annoyed to find she only does outcalls. Given the tribute, I would expect to be able not to have to bother with hosting. Or am I being unrealistic?
Besides, I would rather pay more and not have to book an hotel that I would use only for a couple of hours. Where do you bros usually go?
Old 20-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlinksnow View Post
Hi bros,
I finally managed to contact mistress Anja and was quite annoyed to find she only does outcalls. Given the tribute, I would expect to be able not to have to bother with hosting. Or am I being unrealistic?
Besides, I would rather pay more and not have to book an hotel that I would use only for a couple of hours. Where do you bros usually go?
Bro greenlinksnow, ya now I think I remember why I did not make contact with mistress Anya, its because of what you are facing. Cause I think she don't take budget hotel arrangement? I could be wrong cause I remember reading somewhere. Anyone could verify? Last time once in a while she host in a hotel but think she stop doing it already Liao.
Ya for that price I expect not to worry about venue. I think you can book Sayako better la since its already Friday. She should be starting to take appointments already starting 24 Tuesday do need to worry about hotel also. But i hope mistress Anya can start to do hosting again as I look at her pics she's hot! I will serve her one day I think.
Old 20-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Yes, I asked about hotel and she specified no budget hotel. She's hot and I'd quite fancy a session with her but I'm really not willing to spend 100+ on the hotel room. It's a complete waste of my money...
I suppose I'll need to depend on visiting mistresses.
Old 21-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anya always used to book a hotel room every Friday and host afternoon and evening sessions. Unfortunately, a hotel discovered what she was doing and kicked her out and threatened to call the police. Apparently, it is illegal to solicit clients from a hotel room but not to visit them in their hotel room. She was very traumatised by the experience and will not host anymore in hotels. She only visits clients in the apartments or hotel rooms.

I also haven't seen her for several months because it just seems so stupid paying 200 for a room if it's for just an hour or so. Does anyone know of non transit hotels that do reasonable short term rates. I would love to see Anya again in her fetish wear and hear her sexy voice.
Old 21-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Ok, thanks for the info. It makes sense that she only does outcalls now but it's a shame there's not really an option outside of spending 200 on an hotel room.
Old 21-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I used to session with Anya and I can vouch for her professionalism, integrity and honesty. She used to host out of hotels but I didn't know she was discovered. Probably someone was jealous of her accomplishments and decided to expose her whereabouts. Cannot think of any other reason how a hotel can actually discover something like this because many other visiting dommes host out of hotels also. Even local FLs do the same thing.

It's a pity she does not host anymore. IMHO she was one of the best at her game, on par with many international mistresses.
Old 21-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Perhaps the hotel management could see her on cctv meeting her clients on a public access floor and then taking them up to her room. Some hotels do not care, others are worried AV will raid, or other guests complain and they get a bad reputation.

I heard Anya has well paid overseas assignments now because she's very sought after.
Old 21-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well I was concerned for Anya when she did all those magazine stories and shoots. Always a good idea to maintain some level of discretion in this industry... Fortunately it was the hotel and not the authorities.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
naughtyboyboy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Miss Audrey or Miss Amber from jutejugs.com? Also was wondering what their rates are, can't find on the website
Old 23-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Ya, I think she's here on a short trip. She is quite good also. And I think Suniya will reach our shore this 2 days also. But got ro save up for mistress Sayako trip so maybe will visit them next round.�� managed to up your points Liao psychogeorge. Cheers.
Had a session with one of Miss Suniya's girls, mistress peachy, what can i say, she's a Peach!

she's 22 yrs young but she ruled the room like a veteran! From the second upon entering the room she was in full swing. High recommended!! Can't wait to have her back in SG
Old 23-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboyboy93 View Post
Has anyone tried Miss Audrey or Miss Amber from jutejugs.com? Also was wondering what their rates are, can't find on the website
Yes, both Ms Aubrey and Ms Amber are really good at what they do. Their rates aren't stated on the website, but you can e-mail them to check. I believe the rates may differ depending on whether it is for an individual session or a double session.
Old 24-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had a session with mistress sayako. He hotel a bit tricky got 2 or 3 lobby I cant find her place and been to both lobby but still cant find her . At last managed to find her in another lobby phew. Finally into the room and we talk and catchup a bit. Soon the session starts and I was given an enema with sprite. Tess...you heard it right sprite! Can feel the cool sprite flow in and then the gas starts to form inside. You don't know when it will stop.

Very soon my inside is full of sprite and gas and I start having cramps. She give mw some poppers to ease me and soon I was in subspace . Then she come over and stared at me and start to twist and turn my nipples. Damm it feel so good my body start to twist and turn also. When she sees that I was enjoying myself she climb on top of me and start to place her ass on my face. Soon I run out of air and she is still sitting on my face torturing my nipples. I love the way she do it but I am out of breath so I really pushed against her ass and she know I am at my limit already and move away from my face while giving me a final hard twist of my nipples ( which is still swollen as I type this FR).

The cramps come again and I was asked to go clean up.

When I come out of the bathroom, was asked to bend over and she wants to check me to see if I am clean. Before the checking start I was given some more poppers and my world stops and she start to pinch my nipples again . It feels so good I think I can never get enough of that. Soon I was moaning with her every twist .
She began her inspection on my ass and I could feel her insert her fingers and twist and turn around inside me. Then come the speculum, the moment the metal part goes in , it is cold ! I am not complaining but it feels good lol. She started to open it and slowly turning it around ...turning opening me up slowly..till I almost cannot take it as she open it till max I think. I was ask to take some more poppers again to ease the pain. Funny it really work wonders. The pain become pleasure I would say. And with my open ass she start to use the vibe inside me and I was moaning away.

When she has enough fun teasing me, she remove the speculum and start to insert more fingers in me , this time it was easy and very soon I could feel her knuckles trying to invade me . I was tense whenever I feel her knuckles as I know she mean business and she will not stop till she got her fist in. I am so tense I took more poppers and then pops....it just goes in me and I was in haven with her fist in me.

She move her fist in me slowly for a while before she decides she got enough and pull her fist out slowly. I think I had too much poppers so I continue the session without it for the tens and nipple torture. The feeling without it is like painful and after a while she sees I am ok already and i was given some more. Yr thats when my world start to stop and everything seems so pleasurable again. She use her strap on with me lying on my back holding my legs for her and at the same time i was given the electric wand treatment. Boy it was so powerful very soon all my cum just keep shooting out and she would stop till i am spent!

That marks the end of my session and i wash up and go off. Will be seeing her again before she leave Singapore. Normally i see her for the start of her visit and before she goes back.

Pardon my poor English and description as i am not good in writing composition. Tried my best to describe my session. Hope you guys can understand my singlish. Hehe. Good day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1