The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jessicatan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taking the innocent teacher's virginity.

good old dayss ever since I graduated
Old 14-04-2013, 05:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
doomsday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Taking the innocent teacher's virginity.

Oh man, i shld be yr teacher.. Wld hv fun..
Old 14-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JepJai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS.. Keep up with the good work...

Really reminds me of my secondary sch time fantasies man...

Last edited by JepJai; 14-04-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 14-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Scanner33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one ! camping for more , thanks
Old 14-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sear2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is the thread you mentioned?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=255627
Old 20-04-2013, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chan49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss Wong panicked when one of the men rushed forward with his super erected dick. She is super religious and said "no...cannot...I already give myself to one man...cannot have anymore". Tan felt very manly knowing that in his teacher's mind, he has "taken" her as his woman.

Luckily for Miss Wong, the men had no intention of fucking her cum filled pussy and after she has been licked and sucked by Tan all over. The guy who went forward said "teacher, your show has made us all so horny, now you must help us release. there are other ways to please a man...". Miss Wong looked embarrassed at the thought and said "but I don't know any...".

The man grabbed Miss Wong's hand and dragged her off the table, then put her hand on his dick and started rubbing it. Miss Wong blushed like crazy when she realized he wanted a handjob. After the steamy sex scene between Tan and Miss Wong, he cannot tahan anymore and vigorously thrusting his dick while holding Miss Wong's small petite hand around it.
Old 20-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wowwww.. really enjoying reading ur thread
Old 05-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

It didn't take long before the man was screaming "teacher...TEACHER...ahhhhHH!" and shooting his sperm while forcing Miss Wong to catch it with her other hand. Miss Wong feels disgusted as she felt the warm semen on her hand but she was also shocked at seeing a penis cumming for the first time.

The man threw Miss Wong her skirt and made her wipe her hands with it. She didn't have much time before another man drag her over and start rubbing his dick between her breasts. Her small petite breasts with pink nipple wasn't enough for a breast job but the man was so horny that the feeling of two soft warm breasts of a beautiful innocent girl rubbing against his dick was making him very shiok.

Miss Wong blushed as the man rubbed his dick against her. She has heard about "perverted acts" like breast jobs before but never thought she will be performing it on a complete stranger! It wasn't long before the man started to cum. He aimed his dick at Miss Wong's breast and used his hand to rub it. Then, he said "Miss Wong! I am going to cum on your breasts!" Miss Wong's heart almost skipped a beat when she realize he was going to do the "cum on breasts" on her!

She tried to say "no..." weakly but it was too late. The man was shooting semen all over her chest and breasts while screaming "Miss Wong! Miss Wong!!" He even rub his penis on her sensitive pink nipple to clean up afterwards.
Old 20-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

And then? Do carry onz, cheers, ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 21-06-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saintmouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro any more cum to update?

:-)
Old 28-06-2013, 04:59 AM
Samster

For a while, Miss Wong sat there dazed, with cum all over her breasts. Tan admired the view and then went up to offer her tissues so that he can get a closer view. The look of her tearing innocent face as her various "first time" is taken away from her by strangers almost makes him want to rape her again.

The leader passed the camera to one of his men and pushed Tan away. He grabbed a shocked Miss Wong, turned her around and pointed his dick at her butt for anal! "I am going to fuck you in the ass bitch!" said the leader. Miss Wong panicked like never before and screamed "no!! noooo!!".

"Your pussy, hand, breasts all not virgin anymore. What else can you offer me except your virgin ass?" asked the leader. Miss Wong struggled to think of a way to avoid getting anal raped. Her heart skipped a beat as she remembered the filthy act they call "blow job" that she and her religious friends promised never to do during one church meeting. But now she has no choice but perform it on the leader.
Old 28-06-2013, 06:17 AM
Samster

She moved her face closer and timidly use one hand to hold the leader's dick. Then, she started tearing and looking disgusted but started to slowly kiss the dick. But the leader cannot tahan anymore and tried to push her head forward. His huge dick was forced into Miss Wong's mouth!

"Look at me bitch!" the leader shouted as Miss Wong looked at him with teary and hateful eyes. The leader thrusted violently in and out of Miss Wong's mouth while she is making muffled "mmmmm" sound with every thrust.

It did not take long before he started cumming inside her mouth! He forced Miss Wong to put his entire dick into her mouth and held her head there while he screamed "teacher! teacher!!" while shooting his sperm down her throat.
Old 28-06-2013, 08:20 AM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

nice narration
Old 28-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

WOW!!! Steamy story sia... after reading it, i had a hardon and leaking precum...LOL...Continue more bro...
Old 01-07-2013, 05:01 AM
Samster

The leader cummed and cummed into Miss Wong's virgin mouth while she is forced to swallow. Her eyes were wide with shock as her head is forced down onto his dick. Afterwards, the leader took out his limp dick and rub it over Miss Wong's lips and forced her to lick it while still saying "teacher...ahhh...teacher...".

After the men left, Miss Wong curled up on the floor and wept. She keep thinking about all the filthy things she did today, the filthy things that she promised she won't do during church and how she and her "sisters" in church made a promise to keep their innocence until after marriage. Tan knew that with the threat of posting her video to the internet, she can never call the police.

Fast forward to 3 weeks later...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1