The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anonymous99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
(help needed) need to express myself

Hi all bros, I am a lurker here for a long time and decide to post my story as I need to find ppl to confide to. Hard to explain to my parents as well.

Went to gl cat50 for the first time and had protected bj and fj. The next day I had an itch in my urethra and symptoms persist for quite awhile. Went to dsc to check and gram stain produce negative results.

Doctor did another urine test and found out to be uti. Antibiotics produce severe allergic reaction and I go to my gp the next day. He examine and conclude it to be chlamydia and gave me one wk worth of antibiotics.

Haiz I feel really bad and dirty now and still awaiting results for the pcr test I did in dsc. Might go back to do blood test for hiv and syphilis as it approaches the one mth window period.

To all bros, condom don't really offer 100% protection as I found out the hard way through my first try. Stay safe
Old 02-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (help needed) need to express myself

erm, ok, so what is your point?
Old 04-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous99 View Post
conclude it to be chlamydia and gave me one wk worth of antibiotics
Did the antibiotics help to clear the chlamydia?
Old 04-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Did the antibiotics help to clear the chlamydia?
There is still some irritation and itch but is better when compared to the initial week. In fact I won't even say is confirm chlamydia but could be other nsu/ngu since the lab result is not out from dsc. But the weird thing is I don't even have any discharge or pain urinating throughout the ordeal.

Well the only good thing so far is that the gram stain test is negative and dsc doctor say is a simple uti from the urinalysis. Hopefully other bros or Dr tan can advise on this.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

As far as I know, chlamydia can be prevented by using condoms. So I think it is quite unlikely that you actually have chlamydia, but probably have just a UTI, which had nothing to do with your Geylang adventure.

Of course there's always a chance that your dick came in contact with her privates before you put on the condom, but I think it's quite unlikely.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
As far as I know, chlamydia can be prevented by using condoms. So I think it is quite unlikely that you actually have chlamydia, but probably have just a UTI, which had nothing to do with your Geylang adventure.

Of course there's always a chance that your dick came in contact with her privates before you put on the condom, but I think it's quite unlikely.
Yea, received the sms from dsc and was told that result is normal. Feeling quite piss off by my gp who keep insisting that it is chlamydia and refuse to treat it like a normal uti before the pcr result is released, even though I specifically told him that lab result proved that it is uti and showed him the antibiotics prescribed by dsc based on the diagnosis. May go to polyclinic for another check up as the urethra is still feeling quite painful and I don't feel 100% yet.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:33 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate..GP are not god and can make mistakes too..

as for your UTi.. it should have cleared up by now..
if u still have it.. then u might have chronic UTI..
get your GP to sent your urine for lab test..

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous99 View Post
Yea, received the sms from dsc and was told that result is normal. Feeling quite piss off by my gp who keep insisting that it is chlamydia and refuse to treat it like a normal uti before the pcr result is released, even though I specifically told him that lab result proved that it is uti and showed him the antibiotics prescribed by dsc based on the diagnosis. May go to polyclinic for another check up as the urethra is still feeling quite painful and I don't feel 100% yet.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate..GP are not god and can make mistakes too..

as for your UTi.. it should have cleared up by now..
if u still have it.. then u might have chronic UTI..
get your GP to sent your urine for lab test..
I understand that gp are not God but I don't understand why he is so arrogant as to disregard his patient's opinion. Moreover, my opinion is backed up by the lab result of dsc. His misdiagnosis really caused me unnecessary distress. Plus, even if the pcr test is positive, I can always head back to dsc for further treatment. I don't even know if the antibiotics he prescribed for chlamydia are suitable for treating generic uti or the fact that the misdiagnosis and treatment are responsible for the symptoms to persist till now.
Old 19-01-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Dun like this GP then go to another. Heaps around buddy. Why make a simple thing difficult?
Old 19-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
Dun like this GP then go to another. Heaps around buddy. Why make a simple thing difficult?
After this ordeal don't think I will go to him again. I am just describing my experience to bigsexy
Old 20-01-2017, 10:07 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
As far as I know, chlamydia can be prevented by using condoms.
Sorry. I have to correct this.

Condoms reduce the risk of transmission of Chlamydia. It does not prevent Chlamdyia.

By saying it prevents Chlamydia, people are given the wrong impression that condoms are absolutely 100% effective against Chlamydia. This is not true.

Various studies have quoted numbers ranging from 60% to 90% reduction in risk.

My 2 cents worth: anonymous99 you need a diagnosis. What has been done so far is to throw antibiotics at the problem. When you are already on antibiotics, urine tests become unreliable.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post

My 2 cents worth: anonymous99 you need a diagnosis. What has been done so far is to throw antibiotics at the problem. When you are already on antibiotics, urine tests become unreliable.
The gram stain test and pcr test was conducted before the intake of antibiotics, hence I believe the results to be conclusive. I was only following dsc advice to consult a gp for a change of antibiotics if the original antibiotics prescribed by dsc causes allergic reaction. But gp was insistent that it is chlamydia even before pcr result was out.

It's been a week since I finished my antibiotics dosage and went to the polyclinic yesterday for a follow up urine test for uti. Result was clean except for blood traces in dipstick test. Doctor doesn't seem too bothered by the result and told me to increase the consumption of water.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lennonisdead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope all is good anonymous99. I think when 2 things conflict - it's gonna be inconclusive and lead to more confusion. I always thought when I had UTI it was related to STDs or something freaky. Learnt the hard way but yes, a good GP makes a difference. My GP at that time told me to not think too much and drink up some effervescence for UTI. problem settled in a day. It wasn't STD related afterall.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1