The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fortune Center

Bro, anyone know where Amy from FC is? thks
Old 09-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I think I was massaged by one of the last few masseuses in Fortune Centre. She was not young. She might be working here part-time. Unfortunately it was not a good session. Bad service and expensive. She wanted a much higher price. When I took out my purse, it had less money then she wanted. She accepted it because the amount of my money was near the price she wanted. She is now on my banned girls list.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

yes dun spend too much, market bad.
Many ppl loosing job, banking is worst.
a masg hj budget one is ok.
U hv a wallet or a purse??
Old 09-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster (B)

bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Bro, anyone know where Amy from FC is? thks
Some of the gals shift to jalan sultan
Old 09-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I think I was massaged by one of the last few masseuses in Fortune Centre. She was not young. She might be working here part-time. Unfortunately it was not a good session. Bad service and expensive. She wanted a much higher price. When I took out my purse, it had less money then she wanted. She accepted it because the amount of my money was near the price she wanted. She is now on my banned girls list.
Why did u still pay her? Just walk away
Old 09-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have encounter 1 mother CB ML before also, keep asking for more $ while stroking your didi, than was shouting to her pal who was sitting outside, in their native tone, roughly saying, me damn stingy.

Piss me off, than her pal came in and ask maybe she serve me, than this mother CB still refuse to get out, totally no mood, dress up and walk out, still asking me for the HJ $, I beh loon liao, dress up already mah, "ancestor 18 代" give her back, her pal keep asking me just go.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

FC should be a death town. Going there may be only for vegetarian food.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

left few real masg joint.
N grd floor solo lady
Real neck shoulder masg, n hj only
Old 10-10-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

budget home msg
Toa payoh, n bedok
Masg 50dlr two hr
Old 10-10-2016, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 8
FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Quite SOP la bro, obvious she don't have much experiences. She got a scar around tummy there, think she given birth before. Got BBBJ from her after request but she blows for a while and asked to be serviced. At first she wanted to only do BJ. 69, licking allowed, clean and no smell but a bit hairy down south. Get wet super easily and when she high, she really dun care what you do so please do use big head to think. She loves to be eaten and moans damn loud, her nipples are very sensitive and kissing/frenching no problem at all. When she cummed, she can really scream and she cums easily when being serviced and during fast hard sex (she seems to like it). We did in cowgal (she can really ride) and missionary as she mentioned it's her favorite positions and she cums fast in these 2 positions.

You enjoy yourself.
Hi bro, can I find this ML in fortune center, which level?
seems like bonking her brains out, i like to try.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you getting any ML now at FC you are feeding $ hungry gal. They are taking big risks to still operate there as most likely they rented the shop and cant be out of the rental agreement yet. Their rental + tua phek gong + her income to survive won't be cheap in any sense. Even if you are her regular she may still try her best to squeeze you.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

I think some moved out, some are still there but the signboards are being removed. I don't frequent the massage there, I always go to the Thai Temple Shop on the 4th floor opposite the HEART center.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
If you gett...
most likely they rented the shop and cant be out of the rental agreement yet. Their rental + tua phek gong + her income to survive won't be cheap in any sense. Even if you are her regular she may still try her best to squeeze you.
yes u are right, their chief rented the plc, had to finish up the lease period.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
Some of the gals shift to jalan sultan
Amy not there. Only ah may and apple in same joint.
Yuki at another place.
The rest of the viet MLs previously with Amy I saw one or two at Orchard tower....
Old 11-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
yes u are right, their chief rented the plc, had to finish up the lease period.
I rather taking ex FC MLs that deployed at other places now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1