The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: thai baht rate update

On Google it was 1 to 27.

One can only hope for 1 to 30...
Old 06-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Changed 26.77 today at Paya Lebar. Will try another batch closer to my departure if the rates are better or just use my Trust card when I’m there for the places that take card
Old 06-10-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just learnt that our own paynow/paylah works with Thailand's promptpay and DBS conversion rate is more or less what you get at the best money changer here. I read even street vendors also got QR for you to scan. Anyone got experience using paynow to pay girls? Theoretically since they all should have thai phone number and bank accounts, should be no issue. If can just paynow everything, seems to me like no point changing a lot of cash anymore. Cashless is the way to go.

If you want even better conversion rate, you can use Wise and load up on THB first. Wise also works with promptpay. Not to mention you can use Wise on your phone to tap for their public transport.
Old 14-10-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 View Post
I just learnt that our own paynow/paylah works with Thailand's promptpay and DBS conversion rate is more or less what you get at the best money changer here. I read even street vendors also got QR for you to scan. Anyone got experience using paynow to pay girls? Theoretically since they all should have thai phone number and bank accounts, should be no issue. If can just paynow everything, seems to me like no point changing a lot of cash anymore. Cashless is the way to go.

If you want even better conversion rate, you can use Wise and load up on THB first. Wise also works with promptpay. Not to mention you can use Wise on your phone to tap for their public transport.
It only works on business registered QR codes and not on personal ones.
Old 15-10-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
That's a shame. Got excited. Guess I'll just change money then.
Old 15-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I have not successfully used QR code payment with Paynow. However I have used the promptpay to pay the girls directly with their mobile number. Their names will be truncated and I assume the same for ours to maintain confidentiality. Anyway through the payment u get to get their mobile numbers too.

My suggestion is to use this payment mode as a backup as I am not sure every ladies will have promptpay and allow it too.

For wise and the likes of revoult, can only make payment through debit card/ pay wave. Many shops will charge extra if u pay using that. The excuse they used is they cannot hide their income from the govt for tax purposes
Old 25-10-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 21
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
I have not successfully used QR code payment with Paynow. However I have used the promptpay to pay the girls directly with their mobile number. Their names will be truncated and I assume the same for ours to maintain confidentiality. Anyway through the payment u get to get their mobile numbers too.

My suggestion is to use this payment mode as a backup as I am not sure every ladies will have promptpay and allow it too.

For wise and the likes of revoult, can only make payment through debit card/ pay wave. Many shops will charge extra if u pay using that. The excuse they used is they cannot hide their income from the govt for tax purposes
your name will be shown if you promptpay from your sg to their thai bank accounts.
Old 26-10-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdelta View Post
your name will be shown if you promptpay from your sg to their thai bank accounts.
Ops. Didn't know that. Tks
Old 26-10-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
TGSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
i beg to differ as i've paid someone from SG as i've purchased items from thailand shop online and they do not have any other payment platforms.

The key is the bank accounts must be under the below:

* Thai Bankers’ Association
* National ITMX Co., Ltd
* Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
* The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
* KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited
* Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited

Users will need to register promptpay too.
Old 28-10-2023, 03:58 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You trip rate was good too.

As long as they register with prompt pay. I think paynow via Thai number with prompt pay should be ok.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-01-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Icecool87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk? Can I know what the exchange rate over there?
Old 23-01-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecool87 View Post
Anyone in bkk? Can I know what the exchange rate over there?
SuperRich @ Asok BTS -> SGD$1 = B26.26
Old 23-01-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Icecool87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
SuperRich @ Asok BTS -> SGD$1 = B26.26
Ok bro thanks 🙏. Just now went Chinatown 26.34.
Old 28-01-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
can prompt pay to a Thai number
Old 01-02-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
jasonmagel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonmagel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecool87 View Post
Ok bro thanks 🙏. Just now went Chinatown 26.34.
Nice rate, wondering when will it jump to 27
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1