The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-07-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

like to thank bro superman for today booking with this sweet syt. Crystal from emmanualle

advise to all bro:

you can easily fall in love with her the moment u look at her.
look : 9.0 ( sweet looking face with beautiful eyes)

body : 8.0 ( slim ); smooth skin

boobs : handful with nice nipples for finger tuning.

bed was nice and clean.

shower : 8.5 (accompanied by her - some kissing during shower)

kissing : 9.0( love kissing with sweet syt like vin)

catlick : 9.0 ( rod cleaning n balls sucking)

bbbj : 8.0 ( nice and slow)

69: 9.0 ( love eating her pussy up)

fj : 9.5( she got very very tigh pussy whole)
my 1st shot was fast due to her tightness.
i managed to tahan for 2nd shot..
very accommodative to positions change.

wetness : very wet. no ky needed.

gfe: was very good with my simple thai.
Old 28-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Gift from Airangel is definitely a good bonk.
All the FRs for her are true. The only thing is her enhanced boobs are too big for her body frame haha.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
C120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable - Emma
Model - Rozz the nurse

Look - 8.5 Somehow from the picture but is actually quite pretty.
Body - 9 Slim with body. Approximately 1.6m tall
Boobs - A cup Pointy eraser nipples that are better than baby pacifier
BBBJ - 9.5 Tireless girl and lots of suction and deepthroat
Painting / Fingering - 10 Small well hidden clit. Once found her, look at how she purrrrs
FJ - 10 Great cowgirl. Very flexible body and leg. Very useful when deep penetrate her

She could speak simple English and very friendly and easy for ice breaking. Infact she does all the talking.
She never complain of the long BBBJ, in fact asked me whether my first shot to be CIM or FJ. Of course FJ, but also with long BBBJ. *evil grin* Painting her is great, and when she is high, she push my her to eat her deeper and rougher.
FJ wise, you could try her yourself but I could tell you she is very recommended. Btw the colder the room, the harder she rocks--she says she loves to fuck in cold temperature. Tried her massage but her speciality is head massage, really must try! Really friendly girl and can talk about anything with her. Even when riding, she also could chat. Lol..
Not for boobs lovers but if you are looking for pretty face and great service, she is the one.
Btw she looks good in nurse cosplay and bbbj me at the same time.

Please upz me if you like my reviews.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
C120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Gift from Airangel is definitely a good bonk.
All the FRs for her are true. The only thing is her enhanced boobs are too big for her body frame haha.
I am eyeing for her too, those boob looks deliciously huge.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
69Addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on MARS from THAIAVENUE

First time ever writing a FR. Gotta give kudos to the bro behind THAIAVENUE stable for his recommendation of Mars. Like others whom have given their report, THAIAVENUE is fast in his response and also clear with his instructions.

What i like:

1) Looks

Call me silly but i had many a times duped by stables representation of the girls looks online which made me steer away from SBF. Normally real life vs online picture is like two worlds apart. But THAIAVENUE keeps it real. Mars looks 95% similar to the right photo posted. Lots of eye make up and super gorgeous but overall very cute. Her CFM face will make you super horny.

2) Location

Clean, discrete and ample parking space. Easy to find as well. The place is well kept and the room that Mars is in has an attached toilet. Extra points for that.

3) Body

Voluptuous, shapely and no hidden fats. Her tits are natural and nice to squeeze. Super awesome i would say.

4) GFE

Reasonably good. Shes a nice and friendly girl. Easy to break the ice especially if you can speak Thai. Shes willing to learn how to satisfy you too as shes a little inexperienced despite coming here twice already.

5) Shower

SOP, although the starting was pretty nice as she takes her time to clean me up from head to toe. Very hygienic as she even pass me a new towel for each shower.

6) Catbath

8.5/10 Depends on the person's preference. She does more of the slow and sensual kind, which I enjoyed. She also emphasize a lot more hygiene here and the use of baby lotion was quite nice imo.

7) BBBJ

9.5/10 Slow and sensual, but SUPER GREAT SUCTION

8) FJ

9/10 Very surprising to hear that she likes cowgirl as it is very tiring for the girl. She actually told me that I can move on and choose other positions which I might like, so I would say she is very accommodating.

10) Frenching/kissing

Yes, she initiate it once i enter her room.

11) Attitude

9/10 I actually really like conversing with her, she talks throughout the entire session and we never had any silence. She is more towards the friends with benefits kind rather than GFE.

12) GFE

As mentioned, more like a fuck buddy.

RTF: Definitely YES for her hot body and looks, almost unreal to actually fuck a lady of her calibre.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
copycopycopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Candy from emma?
Old 28-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
mikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a super steamy session with Gift from AirAngel. Kudos to Bro Fion for the fast response and for bringing in gem like Gift from the now defunct stable Pattaya Baby.

About 8/10 resemblance to the pic posted. Acceptable. Was greeted by her at the door with her in one piece black dress. The usual ice breaking session then to shower. A sensual breast massage was given in the shower. Like a standing nuru massage.

Proceed to bed, foreplay was awesome. She could really suck the hell out of your cock. My dick was all swollen and waiting to burst. Initiate to cap and do her in missionary. Was playing with her boobs thru out missionary. A heavenly sight. Her facial expression, moaning was a superb combo. Lift her off bed, did a standing doggy in from of the dressing table. Had a good view of her boobs bouncing from the mirror reflection while ramming her. Pull out the cap, align her mouth nicely for her to receive my load. The ac was strong but I was covered with sweat all over. A nice fuck indeed.

Was so satisfied/tired from the 1st round that I decided to just laze around and watch fb with her while playing her boobs. Worth the time, worth the money. Might wana rtf her soon!
Old 28-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Quick fr for 2 girls i tried that are still in sinkieland. (Tried others too like Puri from e66 and some others I forgot but they returned and I'm lazy to write fr haha)

Vic from lax
Very small petite girl, very taut body, enhanced boobs that seem a little out of place if you ask me. Nevertheless still looks great from side view as she bbbj me while I'm looking at the mirror. Fair and good complexion. rec for bros who's got fetish of bonking little girls.

Aida from ty69
Also a little petite sized, if you can ignore some stretch marks on her tummy (pbly due to childbirth) , overall she still looks good and slim. Small but natural boobs, Thai tam, good complexion and quite pretty.Service wise, need to guide her and fortunately she's open. Very good during fj as she's wet and squeezing her Pc muscles.

Next target: Serena from lax (bros please share experience!)
Some new goods from ty69 / Dh looks good too.
Old 28-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
footydawg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried daubi assjamming services from lax yet.
Old 28-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
BroR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm, what's this new siam royale thing?
Old 28-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro care to share exp with thaiave and les affaires? reliable? got some yummy girls
Old 28-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any FR on Thai avenue?
Old 29-07-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

vita from lax really looks like an ex colleague. anyone tried?
Old 29-07-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Here's my FR for Crystal from Emmanuelle Stables. Booking and session happened on 28/7/16.

Like I said, all FR of mine is honest and truthful and what applies to me MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU.

Would like to thank bro superman for the girls provided beforehand. He was very accommodating and helpful as I'm quite a picky customer but he manages to always grant my request. OKT score : 10/10. Now moving on to crystal.

Booked a 2hour session starting from 8.30PM and boy, I didn't regret booking her with an additional 30 minutes. Just a small background on her, she's 25 and not really an English speaker so bros be prepared to use translate if necessary. Now on to the more important statistics.

LOCATION : If you're a MRT taker, 10minutes walking distance. 15 minutes max.
Drivers should not have a problem going there.

FACE : (9/10) Looks EXACTLY the same as photos if not better. When door is opened, I was greeted by a demure young SYT in the name of crystal. Smiled at me and led me to the room. Was not DISAPPOINTED.

BODY [ BOOBS and ASS ] : (8/10) Quite short and slightly tanned. Her back is filled with those Thai Buddhist scriptures and it looks quite intricate. Shouldn't really be a problem. Boobs are quite soft to touch, all natural B cuppers. Ass is soft and bouncy, not much of a bubble butt but was grabbing her while we were doing an intensive frenching.

GFE : (9/10) Now this might not APPLY TO ALL BROS but I think we have chemistry when we first met. She's not a English speaker and I'm not a Thai speaker but google translate help solve that and we managed to hit it off quite well at the start. Talked about various stuff at the start and during the sex part frenching was done quite sensually then very vigorously. Full of passion and lust the moment she gave me a BBBJ and frenching and everything else is history.

FRENCHING : ( 9/10 ) Passionate and sensual and then became very ' sex-crazed ' like. Enjoyed it.

BBBJ and CATBATH : (9/10) Suction was strong, very shiok. I nearly cummed and I told her that I want to move on to fucking her which she gladly obliged. Catbath was sop but I did have one of the better catbaths from her among my conquests so far.

FJ : (10/10) BOY WAS SHE TIGHT. We did cowgirl for 5 minutes and I cummed IMMEDIATELY IMFAO. She rides fucking wild and I have a very hard time controlling myself not to cum. But the foreplay leading to the deed was too strong and I surrendered immediately. Came a big load into the condom and she was also surprised. As for my second shot, I came into her mouth. She allows CIM btw. :>.

All in all, thanks again to bro SUPERMAN for importing this glorious babe. Crystal is young and very demure that exudes a lot of radiance and innocence. Take of this innocent babe and she will reciprocate with mind blowing services. Will I RTF? Yes definitely.
Old 29-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with Polli (LB)

Face is not as sharp, but I found her more attractive than in her pics. Suggested okt to update them.

Not the tightest body, but still hour-glass shape with minimal tummy fats. Also very smooth skin with natural Bs. Spent a lot of time kissing and licking them. She reciprocated with passionate tongueworks on my neck and ears

Pussy gets wet easily, but only partially shaven. Would make DATY better if the pubic hair wasnt as long.

Did her in a couple of positions. Very energetic despite me having muscle aches from sports the previous day. She is willing to kiss (but no tongue).

Overall, very good gfe. Constantly cuddling up to me. Good communicator too. The girl knows english, chinese, thai and japanese. Very tempted to RTF! haha

As usual, bring some thai food over. She doesnt have much food options and survives on cup noodles. She also told me she likes bananas and cherries.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1