The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

wow...i muz say this is 1 of the best threads i've come across & it's been such a enjoyable reading......kudos to all the Kings of Maids here.....SALUTE!!!!
Old 16-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ThisIsNewID deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi blursam,

Here what you've done wrong.

I have visited OT on Monday (You should go on sunday. Other than that timing, go at night for WL not for FreeFuck.)late afternoon but apart from the massage palours, it is really a dead town. I may try Lucky Plaza today. Any advise from the senior bros where else can I go ? City Plaza ? etc ?
Old 16-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

I wonder what happens to the maids during the weekdays ? Where did they disappear to ? I understand that for those with jobs, need to be at home working, but how about those that do not have any assignments, still waiting for their working pass, in transfer, etc ?
Old 16-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Any advise from the senior bros where else can I go ? City Plaza ? etc ?
Should be "Any ADVICE from the senior brothers....".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "Any ADVICE from the senior brothers....".

"Advise" is a verb.
Wah, now sammyboyforum also turning into English language class....
Old 16-09-2009, 10:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah, now sammyboyforum also turning into English language class....
I can't save the English language in Sinkiepoor. It has sunk too low to ever be rescued. I have narrowed down my efforts to the correct use of just TWO words.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

bro THE LORD...she suck for me in my car in the mscp...i will go to near her place...so juz park high up n she will come..then she will say " i do a fast one for u so that u can go to work after that"..ahhah

use to bring her hotel but lasy la...go there pay 20..then later on...need to send her back...n also sian..becoz after made love..she will be kind of sticky n for guy..we have the feeling of asking them juz F off....i dunno the rest will feel that or not...so i think best is suck in car park..fast n no hangover..haha

the 40 years old today say not free...i ask the younger one who was like a dream come true..went to round north area..saw her..that was last year i think..then ask her for some kopitiam where is it..fake one la..then ask her for her number in case i cant find..so after that juz happen she send the child in the evening for tuition n need to wait for sometime..so will look for her n bring her to mscp to suck on the same day for 3 days in a row... after that i keep low profile..then now feel bored so get her number n sms..then ask her intro fren say i wanna learn indo lauguage lo..she happily share her fren with me...

so will update u all ok...

bro kangarou now talk like proffessor in univeristy..giving speech like that..i think he not only learn how to hop n jump...he can FLY ARLADI!!!
Old 16-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Just to share with you suddenly i got few numbers today... friends of the ones i have already fucked...Just keeps happening every 10 days or so.... where got time to go and try our so many of them? I guess bro warlord of maids you must be in a position similar to mine.... cheers bro
Guessed this is like a cycle thingy....when no lobang, just no lobang for awhile then when get one lobang suddenly a couple more dropped into our lap. But my advice is to screen lobang carefully as I suspect they are from the same group of friends ( maids ). And they maybe calling to see who is better to screw us first hehehe. And there are a couple of them...calling behind their friends' back. Always remember..they are very jealous people so it is always good to keep a couple of their "notti sms" as proof if they turn round to bait u esp if things turn nasty between u and the lady. Goes for all lobangs/ONS/FBs....esp so if FT is involved. Some of them are here for quick or easy money

My 2 cents worths from my old sexperiences with FTs.

List to "up" - bro joker88
Old 16-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Thanks bro blursam.... Finally feels good that this thread is really happening...

Thanks for the rating....

Quote:
I am not sure if I contributed but yesterday afternoon, I login and gave it this thread the well deserved 5 star rating.....
Old 16-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I have been informally thinking of ourselves as

1) The Maid Fuckers Club <<kinda like this one>>
2) The Maid Fuckers Association of ASEAN

Any other names welcome.... and then you bros choose what you like and lets follow it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
Shall we call this the official " Maid Fuckers Club"?
Old 16-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

If you ask me LP is the best place to go on weekdays (Infact even better than Sunday...somehow i am a lone ranger and do not like to operate amidst tons of pinays)

The place outside the Western Union is a good place for finding pinays... (Did i let the secret out? Well everyone knows it.... Thats a pretty good place... Even if you get rejected 10 times in a day you will still get numbers there as long as you are decent and polite)

Quote:
I may try Lucky Plaza today. Any advise from the senior bros where else can I go ? City Plaza ? etc ?
Old 16-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

Thanks bro. I am heading there now for lunch and scout around. My mode of operation is to smileand be friendly. If can chat them up, maybe ask them to one of the pubs there to drinks and get comfortable with them. Any adivice welcome?

Wish me luck.
Old 16-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. I am heading there now for lunch and scout around. My mode of operation is to smileand be friendly. If can chat them up, maybe ask them to one of the pubs there to drinks and get comfortable with them. Any adivice welcome?

Wish me luck.
ADVICE - Hmm, dun need invite them to PUBS la, too extravagant. Just buy one can of soda drinks/beer n chat at the playground loh. I think they will warm up more to the idea of sucking u dry if u save the PUBS drinks money and buy phone card for them to use instead.

With that, I wish u the very best of luck!
Old 16-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
I have been informally thinking of ourselves as

1) The Maid Fuckers Club <<kinda like this one>>
2) The Maid Fuckers Association of ASEAN

Any other names welcome.... and then you bros choose what you like and lets follow it...
i think the maid fuckers club sounds awesome..

u should change the title of the thread too..haha

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 16-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kendom7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is these maid from my neighbourhood who always give me a very "serious" look when I see her.....bear in mind I do not know or have anything to do with her before...noticed she is like some maid ring leader at the playground giving some lectures to the other maids while playing with their handphones...maybe updating one another of who they have sucked and fark? cos they will always laugh and shoved each other, and at the same time looked around at guys.....I sometimes wondered also am I a potential prey? or am I going to be a target soon? hahahah but honestly that ring leader looks like she can blow reali good and another one always in short denim mini looks like she needs a "good one", and does she cleans the house always in her short denim skirt too?? .....no wonder the bangla cleaners are also having their "meetings" near the playground regularly...hahaha

Ohh to the Maid Fuckers bros out there......Play safe and dun get caught with your dick outside your pants....esp those who likes MSCP adventures.
BE NICE AND REALI NICE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1