The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Or One Attitude at OUB plaza, but food not so nice lei. Top floor roof top bar quite cool.
haha..stpboc know his food..

may be one day..we can go for a drink..haha..a thank you token for letting u meet your 周芷若
Old 29-05-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
haha..stpboc know his food..

may be one day..we can go for a drink..haha..a thank you token for letting u meet your 周芷若
Sure no problem on my BIG thank you !!!
Old 29-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
You bring pretty face I bring kitten lor ... Deal ?
Old 29-05-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cool..

how's kitty? any good progress?
Old 29-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cool..

how's kitty? any good progress?
Increased traffic on wechat. But I feel still lukewarm ..
Old 29-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Increased traffic on wechat. But I feel still lukewarm ..
haha..good sign..maintain daily traffic..show KC TLC..may be one day can succeed..

..or may be send them some flowers... women have this weakness for flowers..
Old 29-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha..good sign..maintain daily traffic..show KC TLC..may be one day can succeed..

After my walking disaster stage, I vow not to send flower anymore. Waste of money and anyway like you don't send also like. Ha ha Slyer said willing to take bus instead of car. Maybe next time I should try ask kitty to take bus see how. But I guess I will lost the way ... I mean which bus go where ???
Old 29-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Soccerr ah gua

A ???....the loser still making post......the good thing about ignore list is you can insult,sour n fuck the loser in yr list.....yet u cant see their stupid remarks anymore.......ah gua So 死死儿....ignore list u underdstand.....i insult u u get piss......but wat rubbish u post abt me i never can see........

Btw why u name yrself so死死儿 ???......u change sex ???....use a girly name this time round ???......K.娃娃 la.......So 死死儿 la......u really enjoying girls name huh......wa piang.....damn girly u...........cock grow inwards stomach.......hahaha.....
Old 29-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
After my walking disaster stage, I vow not to send flower anymore. Waste of money and anyway like you don't send also like. Ha ha Slyer said willing to take bus instead of car. Maybe next time I should try ask kitty to take bus see how. But I guess I will lost the way ... I mean which bus go where ???
Changi interchange to jurong interchange............then take MRT back......remember avoid the eldery seat.....wait kanna stomp.....
Old 29-05-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Geylang women has weakness on flowers made by $1000 notes !!!......
Old 30-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Changi interchange to jurong interchange............then take MRT back......remember avoid the eldery seat.....wait kanna stomp.....
Bro naka, you speaking from experience?
Old 30-05-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro naka, you speaking from experience?
Read too may Singapore stomp.......
Old 30-05-2014, 01:52 AM
soccerr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Soccerr ah gua

Quote:
A ???....the loser still making post......the good thing about ignore list is you can insult,sour n fuck the loser in yr list.....yet u cant see their stupid remarks anymore.......ah gua So 死死儿....ignore list u underdstand.....i insult u u get piss......but wat rubbish u post abt me i never can see........

Btw why u name yrself so死死儿 ???......u change sex ???....use a girly name this time round ???......K.娃娃 la.......So 死死儿 la......u really enjoying girls name huh......wa piang.....damn girly u...........cock grow inwards stomach.......hahaha.....
Fuck you!

you are a bastard born loser motherfucker retarded dog!

Last night My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this bastard loser retarded dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard loser retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Fuck you!
Old 30-05-2014, 01:54 AM
soccerr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Geylang women has weakness on flowers made by $1000 notes !!!......
Fuck you!

you are a bastard born loser motherfucker retarded dog!

Last night My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this bastard loser retarded dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard loser retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Fuck you!
Old 30-05-2014, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
fine dining at MBS?

Sky at 57? or Cut? Not many fine dining left in MBS with Guy Savoy and Santi gone
You know your Michelin Chefs well. Kudos. Me? I only eat hawker food and oxtail at Jack's Place. I not so atas unlike you lei. Want to teach me how to be atas like you or not?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1