The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2018, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Clean Shaved WL FRs

Would the OKT at the houses know which of his girls are clean shaven down there? Is it an abnormal request?

Been cheonging a while now but just started my journey into GL few days ago. Pardon me for starting a new thread as most bros would probably prefer to explore the gals there on their own. Due to the short time available for sessions there, some bros like me have a bit of a hard time getting our engines going but a major turn on is finding a WL who's cleanly shaved down there. Not sure if the OKT receives such requests.

Believe some thai gals do but finding PRC or viet would be a big bonus. Bros care to share?
Old 20-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Clean Shaved WL FRs

if well shaved it can be a good visual experience. bit so far i am seeing the little prickly hair coming out and ah....i prefer the bush

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard that the PRC chicks vehemently refuse to shave their pussies because they consider it extremely bad luck or something if they shave it.

The more "radical" ones actually also refuse to shave their armpits. Thank goodness those in GL at least make the compromise to shave their armpits. Otherwise imagine how disgusting GL scene would be for most of us lol
Old 20-04-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
I heard that the PRC chicks vehemently refuse to shave their pussies because they consider it extremely bad luck or something if they shave it.

The more "radical" ones actually also refuse to shave their armpits. Thank goodness those in GL at least make the compromise to shave their armpits. Otherwise imagine how disgusting GL scene would be for most of us lol
Same goes to the men. My friend compliant cat 50wl always never do blowjob for him. Eventually we found out his cock hair grows around 4 inches and hiding his penis. Can't blame the girl.
Old 20-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Same goes to the men. My friend compliant cat 50wl always never do blowjob for him. Eventually we found out his cock hair grows around 4 inches and hiding his penis. Can't blame the girl.
wah, 4 inch long hair, then the WL must dig to find the dick

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

If you want a Thai Cat50 girl who is fully WAXED, not just shaven, down south, L8H45G93 is your girl.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 20-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tiddiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Would the OKT at the houses know which of his girls are clean shaven down there? Is it an abnormal request?

Been cheonging a while now but just started my journey into GL few days ago. Pardon me for starting a new thread as most bros would probably prefer to explore the gals there on their own. Due to the short time available for sessions there, some bros like me have a bit of a hard time getting our engines going but a major turn on is finding a WL who's cleanly shaved down there. Not sure if the OKT receives such requests.

Believe some thai gals do but finding PRC or viet would be a big bonus. Bros care to share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
If you want a Thai Cat50 girl who is fully WAXED, not just shaven, down south, L8H45G93 is your girl.
L8H45G1 also has a shaven pussy
Old 27-04-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Tried L8H45G93 as recommended. Was quite cold and sop at first as i heard "Ali Baba" being mentioned. But she warmed up eventually after some TLC on my part and finding out that I'm local. Definitely clean shaven. But won't RTF as there are better looking gals or with better service.

Spotted G1 while waiting and she looks damn fine. Tall and good looking. Heard she's shaved too. Gave me a nonchalant look when she saw me eyeing her (maybe she thought Ali Baba) but probably will be the next target.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1