The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2005, 10:11 PM
diamondhead

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Vaginal "Hisap" - the Malay girl's sexual forte

First of all, I am new at this Message Board. No regrets. I have read a few posts and thought I might share this.

Wonder if anyone has heard about the "fabled" (or that is how it seemed to me when I first heard about it) HISAP (or SUCK) that the Malay girls/women are extolled for in their sexual arsenal?

This is a true story and by god I swear to every word that I relate.

Many years ago, I had two Malay planners (males) reporting to me. In one of our after meal discussions at the cafeteria, they told me about the sexual ability of Malay girls.

This one in particular kept me in awe. Could it be true?

They related that Malay girls have the ability to "hisap" or suck a man's dick while he is still copulating with the girl. What happens when the Malay girl does this? The man's dick grows limp while she is in sexual bliss.

Fast forward now.

I have been travelling to Indonesia for the past 4 years. During which time, I chanced to meet this East Javanese girl at the age of 16. (She is now going on 21.)

As in all things human and sexual, we have forged a very intimate life over the past 4 years. In fact, she has become a "wife" to me. She is a very mentally alert person, tactful, humble and above all a gem of a lover.

It now has been some two years since when I found out what exactly did those two Malay planners relate about the ability of Malay girls to "hisap" the man's dick.

During one of our love making sessions, this Indonesian girl sucked my dick limp.

You can imagine the state of mind that I was in when that happened.

I did not understand how she did it. I still do not till this very day.

When the sexual satisfaction reaches a certain high, there she goes. Her pubic area gets slightly tensed, her arms either clutch the bed linen or are in loving embrace of my naked body and she is orgasmically sucking my dick with her vagina.

Make no mistake about it by comparing this profound sexual manifestation to what we commonly know about women who use the vaginal muscles to spasmodically "grab and release" the man's dick.

This "hisap" thing does not in any way resemble the action of the vaginal muscles. (She does her vaginal muscles too but my dick gets more erect and stays hard longer.)

I have slept around with girls of various races but not with Malay girls for fear of being tricked into conversion to Islam and impaling my dick with a circumcission.

Now having said this, my problem is that I have to warn her not to "hisap" or I will not get to a point of being able to ejaculate inside her loving vagina.

That warning goes unheeded by her when my thrusts hit her G-Spot while placing her half hanging at the edge of the bed so that it is a sure G-Spot hit when I am piston-shafting inside her. She is such a spontaneous respondent during sex that she cannot hold herself from doing her "hisap".

My sex life with this East Javanese girl is one of a kind to say the least. I have never been happier in all my married life. Unfortunately, not even my wife of 26 years has come half as close to what this Indonesian "wife" pampers me with.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vaginal "Hisap" - the Malay girl's sexual forte

I had a French gal who also possessed this ability to clamp onto my dick with her fanny. Feeling is damn shiok....

Who Shags Wins
Old 09-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondhead
... My sex life with this East Javanese girl is one of a kind to say the least...
Bro diamondhead, very insightful and as always, such information never fails to make me look at malay girls differently. Unfortunately I've yet to experience malay girls, sigh... I guess I'll just go hisap on my rokok

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 09-09-2005, 02:26 PM
diamondhead

Yo! bro sg_boytoy,

You are right there. There is that "something" extra about Malay girls. Perhaps, it is genetic. Who knows? You ought to try it with a Malay girl someday.

Cheers!
Old 09-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

hmm...interesting...
though me have had sex wif minahs...but me no experienced what you described...
the best thing me enjoyed about them is their bbbj-cim...
hmm...me mus go look around for this vaginal-hisap (VH)...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 09-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote
hmm...interesting...
though me have had sex wif minahs...but me no experienced what you described...
the best thing me enjoyed about them is their bbbj-cim...
hmm...me mus go look around for this vaginal-hisap (VH)...
hi wolfie, long time didn't see you post liao, glad you are back.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
BeatAeroplane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think they call it "lubang tanduk", or bull's horn. In other words, like the bull's horn, the channel narrows as you penetrate further into her vagina, hence the feeling that you are being sucked in.
Old 29-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ani guys confirm minah so powderful?
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 29-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Hisap Nonok... here i cumm....

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 29-08-2007, 01:54 PM
wah lau

Wah lau eh .... I tot it is only use vaginal muscles, now got something else ... any bro got this experience with any minahs pse post FR ..
Old 29-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai Rak Thai View Post
ani guys confirm minah so powderful?
Bro

I think u will find better "Hisap" pussy in Bangkok. Those Tiger show performers that can shoot darts or smoke ciggy with their pussy.. Now those are really " Hisap "

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 29-08-2007, 03:38 PM
C F M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Bro

I think u will find better "Hisap" pussy in Bangkok. Those Tiger show performers that can shoot darts or smoke ciggy with their pussy.. Now those are really " Hisap "
Ya, can open bottle cap somemore. This I saw in ROC ...
Old 29-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
No.5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, yes i hear 'Hisap' that be for but never try and don't where to find also.

any bros have ever try in batam since batam got alot indo girls.

I be bonking in batam a few time but never come cross.
Old 29-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Boobs Fetish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When you say "hisap" the vaginal muscle is contracting and relaxing like in a pulse right? making a movement like pulling your dick inside, sometimes my gf does that i think it's involuntary spasm when she's "high".
Old 29-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

I think in Indonesia it is called "krawang". The girls from Medan or Madura are supposed to be very good at it, can't remember exactly where. They say the man doesn't even have to move, the woman either, just the pulsating "krawang" can make you cum.

Haven't tried it yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1