The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

be careful dont get caught
Old 11-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
mikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

something like that how can you tahan leh.....

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...fc321ec789.jpg

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...c8ed046403.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...8aef09a4a6.jpg
Old 11-03-2013, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to friend's place to do it on his sister's fbt and panties. More cum on to the panty. The following week went to his house again, saw the sister wearing that same FBT! (:
Old 11-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
victore6338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good one bro..the pic also make me damn hard
Old 11-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those were the days indeed.

Friend's sis, mum. Cousins, Aunty.

Most of the time. found their unwash laundry in the toilet pail.
Sometime wet, sometime dry. But everytime sure take and wank. I am the wear and wank type. wet also don't care. Just wank. Actually if wet type. Can cum into the panty or bra without worry.

Other toilet encounters is. For some reasons, some like to hang their washed bra and panty in toilet. That u have to take care not soiling it.

another common old day scene is lingerie hang near window right outside toilet. That u have to be fast. See, grab fast. Used already return fast and make sure no one sees u. (only when there's not much people around.)

If you tall enough or siao enough. U can also take those that are in the laundry poles. But some HDBs are abit low. SO ok.

I got 3 friend's house that are like treasure place to me. Friend X Y Z

Friend X

X got 1 mum and younger sis. stays in those 2 room flat. That was the nintendo era. So always go his place to play games. In middle of the games, I will pass controller to him and say I need to go toilet and do big one.
Over there, tried all his sis lingerie, school uniform, cute shorts. Swimsuit. His mum granny panties, Padded bras. Young and horny back then. Anything will do.
Took one of the sis panty home. Bra hestate too much so never really take. Was into panty then. The panty was a skin color, full size (aka present day granny style) with ribbon on the top. simple

Friend Y
Y got twin sisters. Nothing much. Just panties, cute shorts and home skirts. This friend house is very messy. a level ones cannot imagine. Family runs a provision shop. so sometimes there are goods in the living room. The bedrooms. Not for the weak heart, sensitive skins and asthma.
This friend sleeps alot. even when got friend like me visit. he can fall asleep. (he's fat and unfit)
First time. I saw a cute pink shorts on the living room sofa. It didn't loo too out of place as the place was messy. But for people like us. These kind of items sure stands out in our visual. When my friend was sleeping, I just took the cute pink shorts into the toilet. Wear and wank. Never soil it. return to where it is.

Second time same story again. Y falls asleep.
So I just roam around in the house, go to the sis room and explore. The twin sister room also messy. Clothing all over the place.

I am not sure if any old school bro who are into this can experience how I feel. Visualise. Ur good friend is alseep. Dead and snoring. U are wondering into the twin sister's room. don't smell fantastic. Mouldy and dusty infact. Clothing everywhere. BUT it's a girl's room. And u can do whatever u want.
Kinda like a kid locked up in a old candy/toy store.

Found a cute floral skirt. A cute grey shorts. soft type. and a blue panty with ribbon. Initially was thinking of bringing it home. With such messy place. a few missing items won't be noticable. But items seems too much to stuff into my bag. so forget it. What I did was bring the 3 items to the toilet. Wear all of them. First shorts pull to knee level. Panty pull down just alittle bit to let my little bro come out. Then use the skirt (was wearing them) and grab my dick and wank. Feeling was so shiok that I cum all on the skirt. Initially was abit kan jiong. But later just hack it. The room was so messy, I don't think they notice. So hack care, just put them back where they were.

3rd time went to Y place again was a surprise. both Sis was at home sleeping but door open. AS usual Y falls alseep again. So there I go doing my usual stuff. Recce arround abit. At the kitchen window. Saw a nice panty. I take. Blue color with lace font panel, ANother identical one but pink. Think each belongs to diff sis. take that also.

Wanted to explore the room. but scared the two sis woke up. so peep/see (roo door was wide open) from outside. I was abit surprised. I smell something funny. Look at the corner of messy clothing. The skirt I cum on is still there. The room have a little bit of sour and bleach smell. Just a little bit only. I have very sensitive nose then. Or should I say their house is too messy. The smell is exactly like U cum on panty and throw it inside the closet. Smell of old sperm. Not alot but small trace of the smell in the air

What I did next was crazy. I took out my school shorts and brief. Wear the blue panty. Let my little bro out from the right panty leg opening. wrap the pink panty on my dick and wank. I was basicially standing outside the twin sis bedroom looking at them, in compromised sleeping position and wank. Feeling was exciting. Heart racing fast. Leg shivering with excitement. Dick super hard. Mind super horny. Feels like just go in and jam the sleeping sis. But nah. dare not.

I was wanking hard. fantasing jaming the sis while they are sleeping. Ogasm was a big one. Cum alot. Pink panty half soak. have to squat dwon a while to catch my breath and strength. Dress back. bring the pink panty to basin and rinse before hanging back at window. Blue panty I took home:P

Still got some other friends and relative encounter of this sort :P
Old 12-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wafer69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis-in-law panty hose. Went to her place one day and happen to use the toilet. Saw a pair of panty hose hanging in the toilet which I believe she just wore as it was still rolled together at the top. I remove my pants and underwear, put on her stocking and PCC in it. Cum all over on the stocking and I quickly wash it and place it on the floor so that nobody will suspect anything thinking that the stocking drop onto the floor.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkl611 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time had a 19 year old indon maid...tua neh & quite pretty .First time saw her also shiok
Not a bra man but always pcc playing with her black panties from day 1. Damn shiok. Really miss her and until now I still fantasizing about her
Old 13-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
MrHengHeng888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Tried wearing my Ex gf bLack lacy thong for a day, very shiok n kinky! And she in turn wear my briefs! Woohooo!!!
Old 13-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

During sch days always used to go in the mornings around my neighborhood as newly washed bras and panties will be hanging out .. Will pretend to knock into the bamboo poles and as they drop put into my pocket and walk back home and pcc .. Then sometimes after school purposely will walk up the stairs and see if got any bras or panties hanging then try to take ... Had one nieighbour who always hang her lacy bras and panties .. Go up and ' borrow ' a while and stuff in my pants then go home and masturbate ... Those were definitely the days man ...
Old 13-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

During my BMT at the old ITD in Sembawang, the sundry shop owner is very understanding and will always leave her daughter's used panty outside when she closed shop for the night. The next morning it would be semen stained.

Every night the routine would be repeated until when on our posting out day one of my platoon mates actually went up to ask her if she did that on purpose. We were all surprised with her answer - "yes it was to let you release after all the hard training, it also keeps my daughter safe from the desperadoes".

And she told us the story of how a horny recruit follow her daughter into the toilet and molest her. So she resorted to this tactic instead of giving up her shop.
Old 13-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
MrHengHeng888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

any bros tried PCC in office? Eg, found sexy colleague undies in her bag whatsoever?
Old 14-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
mister_boner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafer69 View Post
Sis-in-law panty hose. Went to her place one day and happen to use the toilet. Saw a pair of panty hose hanging in the toilet which I believe she just wore as it was still rolled together at the top. I remove my pants and underwear, put on her stocking and PCC in it. Cum all over on the stocking and I quickly wash it and place it on the floor so that nobody will suspect anything thinking that the stocking drop onto the floor.
Hahaha bro, my fav fantasy
Old 14-03-2013, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17430526

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17430393

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17430392

Friend's place(:
Old 26-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
giggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkl611 View Post
Last time had a 19 year old indon maid...tua neh & quite pretty .First time saw her also shiok
Not a bra man but always pcc playing with her black panties from day 1. Damn shiok. Really miss her and until now I still fantasizing about her
I currently have an indo maid.
she has nice bra n lacy pantie.
I always in nite time go to hanging dry panties n bra n sniff. rubbing my cock to masterbate while smelling her panties especially. very very nce feeling.
Old 26-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissEasilyWet View Post
My black thongs . Any takers?

I want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1