The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
KTV with Russian girls

Hi, there seems to be a KTV at Central Mall with Russian girls. Any bros being there before? Heard it freaking ex and have to tip by the hour.
Old 24-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Kamenrider666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV with Russian girls

Sorry i chap a bit hehe the previous time i went orchard tower to eat dinner i saw quite a few russian looking ladies . I wonder are they prostitutes or work at those ktv ?
Old 24-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamenrider666 View Post
Sorry i chap a bit hehe the previous time i went orchard tower to eat dinner i saw quite a few russian looking ladies . I wonder are they prostitutes or work at those ktv ?
I believe those are working at the pole dancing joint in Orchard Tower itself. You can't do much at the joint but you can negotiate with them out of the place for extra.
Old 24-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro,

what is the pole dancing joint name in Orchard Tower
Old 24-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
knownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why jump to orchard tower. Ppl asking central mall
Old 24-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knownl View Post
Why jump to orchard tower. Ppl asking central mall
ya agree ... ups +17.

any good lobany for russian girl in central mall ?
Old 24-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

orchard towers 3rd floor russian roulette , see some quite chio angmo going in, any intel?
Old 25-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireB View Post
Hi Bro,

what is the pole dancing joint name in Orchard Tower
There is only one can't remember the name but very obvious one. Think it is called Top 40 or something.
Old 25-08-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
lky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That place is a ktv joint 中环
Old 25-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
There is only one can't remember the name but very obvious one. Think it is called Top 40 or something.
I think it is called top 5.

Level 4, corner pub, the first one on the left from the car park.

I am a bit confused by the format of this pub though.

In the pub, there are quite a few poles all around the place. The girls on the pole, I think mostly Russian or Ukrainian, are just dancing sloppily. Not really moving much, just grooving lightly to the music. They are not dressed to perform, just in dresses, machiam randomly step up to the pole and dance.

The male patrons can sit very closely to the pole, just ogle the girl from below and drink beer.

A handful of girls just sit alone waiting for something to happen.

I approached a beautiful girl, whom I found out to be Ukrainian later. She is about 1.7m tall, wearing tight bodycon dress accentuating her C/D cup boobs which looks pretty natural. Talked to her and understood she is on social visit pass. Less than 2 minutes, the PRC waitress came over and asked "lady's drink for her?".

I doubt anything naughty will happen and I don't think it would be worth that LD. Just said another time and walked off with my drink.
Old 25-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I think it is called top 5.

Level 4, corner pub, the first one on the left from the car park.

I am a bit confused by the format of this pub though.

In the pub, there are quite a few poles all around the place. The girls on the pole, I think mostly Russian or Ukrainian, are just dancing sloppily. Not really moving much, just grooving lightly to the music. They are not dressed to perform, just in dresses, machiam randomly step up to the pole and dance.

The male patrons can sit very closely to the pole, just ogle the girl from below and drink beer.

A handful of girls just sit alone waiting for something to happen.

I approached a beautiful girl, whom I found out to be Ukrainian later. She is about 1.7m tall, wearing tight bodycon dress accentuating her C/D cup boobs which looks pretty natural. Talked to her and understood she is on social visit pass. Less than 2 minutes, the PRC waitress came over and asked "lady's drink for her?".

I doubt anything naughty will happen and I don't think it would be worth that LD. Just said another time and walked off with my drink.
The naughty stuff only happens when you go to the upper levels of Top 5. You will have to buy LD for the girls before you can shift up. And if you are willing to buy champagne LD, that's when the fun starts. Of course, it means the damage is high.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
The naughty stuff only happens when you go to the upper levels of Top 5. You will have to buy LD for the girls before you can shift up. And if you are willing to buy champagne LD, that's when the fun starts. Of course, it means the damage is high.
Yes that is correct. Small bottle of crappy champagne as lady drink cost 188 and they will keep asking you to buy.

I have been to the upper level. Light touching and kissing allowed but nothing more than that. Anything more u will have to negotiate with the girls directly.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
schinnak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah - even I have been trapped into the champagne drinks couple of times. just spend money and chit chat. nothing much happens there atleast in my experience. You have to take them out if you need to do anything. I lost interest and didnt even bother to ask. My friend paid about 400 bucks and took one Russian to his condo.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

miss the lady pimp anita who provide Russian and eastern Europe girls long time ago ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 29-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theotherkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I frequent to the Russian joints at Orchard Towers quite frequently. There are two that I usually go to.

Top 5, 4th floor
Here, you go there for the $10 dollar beer entrance fee and more beer. The girls there will ask for ladies drinks averaging around $30-40 dollars per glass. A bottle of crap champagne will set you back $198 and a good one will be about $280. They will never go home with you though. And I've seen a girl slap a guy for offering money. The girls here know how to make you buy them drinks. But to take them home, even if you wait till 6am in the morning when they're done with their jobs, they'll just play you till you empty your pockets.

I have seen a couple of girls leaving with men, but that's like only that one time in my 5 years of frequenting there.

Ion Club, 3rd floor
This place is my favorite. I usually just go there, drink by myself or friends and see which girls have the best personality to chat and spend time with. Basically, I usual style is to just by a whole bottle of McCallan worth about $348, and spend the whole night there with a girl I liked. The girls here know how to have fun, not just make money.

And the thing about Russian girls, you have to treat them like a girl, not a prostitute. I've taken a few girls home just because they liked you. But as soon as you offer them money, it turns them off.

Learn how to read them though. I've seen other girls go home with guys there but I don't know if they're offered money or just a nice one night stand for them. In my case, they're just one night stands. Which is nice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1