The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 12-07-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tomandli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fucking in the public area

i like people to peep on me.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

some of the following venues are only accessible on foot. gotta drive to nearest convenient parking location, cycle/walk to blindspot

1. enbloc HDB corridor/ stair landings (broad daylight)
2. carparks at public stadiums & pools (after dark)
3. double storey market/hawker center (after dark)
4. blindspot at floating platform (after dark) *when major event cleared out
5. uninhibited area outside nicholl highway MRT (after dark) *bring insecticide & repellent
6. punggol way (after dark)
7. remote tracks off seletar, en route to sunset grill (after dark) *bring insecticide & repellent
8. keppel island (after dark) *bring insecticide & repellent
9. hong lim park (after dark)
10. side track at republic boulevard, facing tanjong rhu (after dark) *bring insecticide & repellent
Old 12-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewewe View Post
Careful ppl. One black civic driven by an Indian going around peeping at Ecp first heavy vehicle carpark ... He will drive ard the park in car, then latter park some where and walk to your car, hiding between the heavy vehicle n peep ...
He peeping is ok, as long as he doesn't suddenly appear in front of the window or claim to be police (which that the other Indian tried to do)
Old 13-07-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
illusion_ace is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
He peeping is ok, as long as he doesn't suddenly appear in front of the window or claim to be police (which that the other Indian tried to do)
Yup. Seeing is fine but not any form of recording.
Old 13-07-2013, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 17
valerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud of

this happened sometime awhile back with my current gf. had a late dinner at after watch a movie at Vivo City so both of us decided to go digest while walking along somewhere privately. so i drove her to hort park. by the time it was almost 12mn and there were still many couples strolling around. So much for finding some place where there's no one. i could sense that my gf was quite horny and yearning for my dick since she haven't had me since i came back from my trip from taiwan. Soon we were frenching each other like long lost lovers (literally). My hands roamed her breast and eventually proceeded down south however before i could reach her pussy, she whispered "i want your dick in me now". I couldn't stand it and pulled her straight into the car, drove a near by open air carpark which was totally deserted and and soon we were going at it with each other. since she was so horny i decided to carry her outside of the car and fucked her on my car hood, fucking in whatever possible position we could. however it started pouring heavily and we decided to take shelter by opening up the car boot(im driving a honda stream, hatchback, you get the idea...). did her doggie until i came. best 30mins of sex both of us had, up till that point of time.

by the end of the session we were both soaking wet, me from her pussy juice, her from the rain. drove to a nearby caltex to get drinks however at this point of time my gf once piece blouse was still quite wet. although it was black in color, her harden nipples could be clearly seen as it was still wet. asked her to get the drinks without wearing her bra and she got the que. all the guys were staring at her and she was giving me the CFM look through the glass window. sent her back home, went up to her room and fucked her brains out with the second fuck of the night
Old 13-07-2013, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wewewe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion_ace View Post
Yup. Seeing is fine but not any form of recording.
The problem is he look intoxicated and he actually wank standing there. Saw him pulling down his pants..
Old 13-07-2013, 06:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
illusion_ace is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewewe View Post
The problem is he look intoxicated and he actually wank standing there. Saw him pulling down his pants..
That sounded rather scary ! Drunk still wanna wank...
Old 14-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunnTey View Post
GREAT thread! haha. all my EXs or gals I met, so boring/serious... so envious of you all... so happening.
Every EXs and current gf I would go along to fuck in public. Just need some encouragement. Try to use special occasion to start the first time. Birthday, valentine, anniversary, etc
Old 16-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Last sat went clubbing near vivo with my gf and her girl friends. All of them dressed sexy and show lots of cleavage. 1 of her friend was drunk and my gf very high. Decided to let her friend sleep over my gf place and share a cab. 3 of us sat in rear. Gf in middle while her friend sleeping. Gf was in a short tube dress with no bra and wearing gstring.

I was quite horny by then and touch and kiss my gf in cab. Playing with her nipples and slip my hand to play with her pussy. She was very wet. Halfway, she suddenly remove her gstring inside the cab. she was very horny and high. She gave me a hj and wanted to bj but didnt as the driver was watching from his rear mirror.

We reached and carry her friend up as she was sleeping. Inside lift kiss my gf and pull down her tube and roll up her skirt exposing her breasts and pussy. Walk to her unit with her almost naked. Once door opened, we let her friend slept on the floor and bonk my gf outside the corridor in front of her friend. Doggy position. Lasted 10 mins then cannot tahan and cum. All the while I was looking at her friend.
Old 16-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Last sat went clubbing near vivo with my gf and her girl friends. All of them dressed sexy and show lots of cleavage. 1 of her friend was drunk and my gf very high. Decided to let her friend sleep over my gf place and share a cab. 3 of us sat in rear. Gf in middle while her friend sleeping. Gf was in a short tube dress with no bra and wearing gstring.

I was quite horny by then and touch and kiss my gf in cab. Playing with her nipples and slip my hand to play with her pussy. She was very wet. Halfway, she suddenly remove her gstring inside the cab. she was very horny and high. She gave me a hj and wanted to bj but didnt as the driver was watching from his rear mirror.

We reached and carry her friend up as she was sleeping. Inside lift kiss my gf and pull down her tube and roll up her skirt exposing her breasts and pussy. Walk to her unit with her almost naked. Once door opened, we let her friend slept on the floor and bonk my gf outside the corridor in front of her friend. Doggy position. Lasted 10 mins then cannot tahan and cum. All the while I was looking at her friend.
her friend saw when u fucking your gf?
Old 16-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fantasyme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

How I wish I am the taxi driver!
Old 17-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

valerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud ofvalerielove27 has much to be proud of

Quote:

nice experience . i had similar encounter with my ex-gf also after clubbing. just that we went to a hotel and had a 3some
Old 17-07-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerielove27 View Post
nice experience . i had similar encounter with my ex-gf also after clubbing. just that we went to a hotel and had a 3some
Hotel can let 3 share a room meh??? H81 dun allow, right?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 17-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Hotel can let 3 share a room meh??? H81 dun allow, right?
didn't go H81. went to a boutique hotel. i think it was 100 plus for the night. can't remember the exact price. no problem checking in as 3 pax. money was well spent that night.
Old 17-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
smudge89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
The new carparks or the older ones haha.
Old one i guess? Blk number 18x there. The stairs there also like happening. Always got tons of tissues, even saw mattress being deployed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1