The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tjbsap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi Bro,
Thanks. for the tips.
Are you local?
My humble two cents.
Not exactly local, parents are from Indo, grew up in SG now im back working in JkT for 5 years.
Old 19-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbsap View Post
Not exactly local, parents are from Indo, grew up in SG now im back working in JkT for 5 years.
Hi Bro,
You sure know a lot, do share with us newbies. 5 years is a long time to be in Jakarta.
Have any advice for us new to J-town?
Thanks.
My humble two cents.
Old 19-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi Bros,
Thanks for all your supports and PM's
I have pass the sex tour agent's contact to a few bros here, if there is anything I could do to help you bros, please let me know.
I know from experiences how hard to get the right information’s on girls, the pimps and taxi only work for themselves. Who cares if you are satisfied with the girl of your picking![ if get pick your own girl, sometimes they are force on you] After spending your money and your time, chasing bum leads, what do we end up with?
Ask yourself that, then maybe you would agree with me that paying a sex tour guide might just be worth it; you may not get girl of your dreams, but at least you would not be force to pay some girl that you do not want.
That is why I am making it my mission to announces to the world and inform this forum about this sex tour agent and their services.
If any of you bro, had experience hunting for sex overseas you would appreciate these kind of services.
My humble two cents.
Old 21-05-2008, 06:57 AM
Samster

What sort of advice you need?

:P Im really into the massage thingy, so crown is my recomendation. If you really like a good bonk, no other place than maliboro. So many hot thais and prc there.

Happy Bonking

Anything else i can help with :P
Old 21-05-2008, 07:04 AM
Samster

My friend is with one the golf club things. Those girls you mentioned are most prob SPG(Sales promotion girls), i would have gone if i actually played or liked golf. Damages are pretty steep, but you do get the gf feel. (At least thats what i heard from my friends who tried)

To all the bros that want to get a cab driver to bring em around. Just becareful and make sure the cab u get is Bluebird(OK funny name i know.... but its the most respectable cab service in the country) Dont go for any other weird ass cab company names u see. U might get robbed etc.
Old 21-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
miserysm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all bros in jakarta, i will b comin to jkt next week, and i'm scheduled to be sent to BOGOR ... is bogor near to jkt, any good happening places there... any FLs available in bogor??? .... can provide me contacts of some FLs available for bonkings in bogor ???? .... sorry if my questions is a bit of out of this thread ... coz i dun know abt bogor, was only told tat bogor is near to jkt ... ???? .... thanks bros

Cheers To All Bros
Old 21-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
d74wa_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro here, I know that I shouldn't post here, but is there no info at all about Bali Island ?

cheers,
Old 21-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miserysm View Post
to all bros in jakarta, i will b comin to jkt next week, and i'm scheduled to be sent to BOGOR ... is bogor near to jkt, any good happening places there... any FLs available in bogor??? .... can provide me contacts of some FLs available for bonkings in bogor ???? .... sorry if my questions is a bit of out of this thread ... coz i dun know abt bogor, was only told tat bogor is near to jkt ... ???? .... thanks bros
Hey bro, Bogor is quite near Jakarta, i only been to Bogor once. Lots of FL there, but u need someone who knows the area to get to the right place. If you are alone there and bored you can try the billiard parlors. The chicks there are fairly young and cheap. I only been there once and the damage for full service was about 200k.

I cannot stress this enough guys, If you don't have a driver to drive you around and have to take a cab. Make sure its from BlueBird group. (See the wind screen and they will have a sticker saying bluebird group) Don't assume its blue bird just because its blue color. Just a news flash, recently prices for all fuel type raised about 30% hence lots of demonstration in Indo. So just be careful bros if you are coming here soon.
Old 23-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Kota is full of pubs n gers....

I will be away in KL for a week. Not in Jakarta so dun pm me.

When u come back Jakarta le?? Me going to see u le

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 23-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

senior bros here...

thinking of going jakarta for free and easy tour end of this yr..
will be visiting attraction places like dufan, ancol, etc. So decided to book room with Mercure hotel nearby the dufan.

question is:

any young (of course must be legal age) girls nearby that area?
can bring the girl back to hotel?
price?

hope don't mind me asking these questions
Old 23-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
senior bros here...

thinking of going jakarta for free and easy tour end of this yr..
will be visiting attraction places like dufan, ancol, etc. So decided to book room with Mercure hotel nearby the dufan.

question is:

any young (of course must be legal age) girls nearby that area?
can bring the girl back to hotel?
price?

hope don't mind me asking these questions
Hi bro hitler,
Please check you PM, and if there anything I could to help feel free to ask.
My humble two cents.
Old 23-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
When u come back Jakarta le?? Me going to see u le
U tell me when u going to Jakarta.
Old 23-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbsap View Post
My friend is with one the golf club things. Those girls you mentioned are most prob SPG(Sales promotion girls), i would have gone if i actually played or liked golf. Damages are pretty steep, but you do get the gf feel. (At least thats what i heard from my friends who tried)

To all the bros that want to get a cab driver to bring em around. Just becareful and make sure the cab u get is Bluebird(OK funny name i know.... but its the most respectable cab service in the country) Dont go for any other weird ass cab company names u see. U might get robbed etc.
Hi bro,
Thanks for the advice about the cabs, very useful tip.
By the way what is this SPG(Sales promotion girls) and golf thing?
It peak my interested, please do tell.
My two cents.
Old 24-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro hitler,
Please check you PM, and if there anything I could to help feel free to ask.
My humble two cents.
sure thanks!
Old 26-05-2008, 04:21 AM
Samster

I personally haven't try it so ill get more info from my friend
Advert Space Available