The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ming Jie massage at Geylang

bro blue swatch,

wat's the something extra before she started the massage?
Old 17-09-2005, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
chelsea76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychelsea76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading bro FR, quickly went down abt midnight to try ah hung. Very friendly, told me she that day suddenly so many unknown bros looking for her (including me). Told her was intro by Lao shi (sorrie bro, told her we talk abt her while watching soccer in coffeeshop!).

Massage was good ( i had better ones), looks late 20s, boobs ample, was surprised also got extra before hj. Don't want to talk further what happened next. overall good experience

Looks: 7
Massage: 8
Boobs: 7
???: 7
HJ: no comments
Damage: 30 + $

Thanks bro for the gem!
Old 17-09-2005, 09:11 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea76
After reading bro FR, quickly went down abt midnight to try ah hung. Very friendly, told me she that day suddenly so many unknown bros looking for her (including me). Told her was intro by Lao shi (sorrie bro, told her we talk abt her while watching soccer in coffeeshop!).

Massage was good ( i had better ones), looks late 20s, boobs ample, was surprised also got extra before hj. Don't want to talk further what happened next. overall good experience

Looks: 7
Massage: 8
Boobs: 7
???: 7
HJ: no comments
Damage: 30 + $

Thanks bro for the gem!
No worries good thing must share I also did tell her to give god service when my friends go down. In anycase I dont think she is very pushy on the amount to pay on the extra rite?

Honestly, shes probably the best in terms of giving a good 50mins of massage in geylang area, as my experience in that area is anyhow massage for u and then quickily to pop the golden question and to earn from u. Her attitude is totally different from wat i expected
Old 17-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!

bro...why never say what is the little extra before the hj....surprise surprise is it.....
Old 17-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!

a gem indeed judging from the FRs
Old 18-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mirage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacher
a gem indeed judging from the FRs
Just came back from GL, and had a session with Ah Hung. First look at her, she looked pretty old, like late 30s. But she told me she is 30.

Commented that Singaporean guys look young. Told her that her mouth is sweet but she just sounds so convincing that we look younger then our age. Perhaps is the other way round, Chinese man looks older then their age.

Have a feeling the boobs are not real. Feel like there is implant inside. However,must give credit to her for some hard massage, unlike others really playing piano only.

To me, I dont think I will ever go back to this place again. Anyway, she told me the owner intend to shift location to Bedok due to many raids going on in this area.

Oh ya, saw a raid going on along L14. They were raiding a hotel and some girls went up the van.
Old 18-09-2005, 07:55 PM

blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bedok will be way too far for me, hope it dun happen
Old 20-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
sg_kl_boy sg_kl_boy

will try ah hong tonite...
Old 20-09-2005, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_kl_boy
will try ah hong tonite...

Waiting for your FR!!! Also tell her i say hi and will be back for her next week
Old 21-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sillyboywei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ming Jie massage at Geylang

After reading this thread...will try Ah Hong later
Old 21-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Ming Jie massage at Geylang

After reading this threat, will try Ah Hong later...
Old 22-09-2005, 04:05 PM
happyman292005

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

After reading soon much on Ah hung, finally visited the place yesterday after drinking with kaki.

Reach there at about 1030pm, remember the location as between Lor25 and Lor 25A..took me sometime to find the TN. Once in ask for Ah hung. First impression, so old but after a while still ok. As mention by most cheongsters, her massage got strength and not hurry. She took her time to provide you with the best massage she can offer. Did a solid 50min massage before she starts to ruba ruba my didi. She did not even ask me and me also did not ask for $$$.. haha.. after about 1 min of HJ, she started to give me BBBJ...siok man.. she alternate BBBJ with HJ..after a while as her just BBBJ job can liao and she obliged without question. Feel so good to have a BBBJ about a good massage. I think she seldom do BBBJ cos can ocassionally felt her teeth on my didi.... After about 10 min of BBBJ I CIM...siok !!! This is the first time visit a TN with CIM

rate:
Look: 6/10
Breast: Cup B+/C firm
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
RTF: No, still like to be served by petty face.
damage: 30 + 40..
Old 24-09-2005, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyman292005
After reading soon much on Ah hung, finally visited the place yesterday after drinking with kaki.

Reach there at about 1030pm, remember the location as between Lor25 and Lor 25A..took me sometime to find the TN. Once in ask for Ah hung. First impression, so old but after a while still ok. As mention by most cheongsters, her massage got strength and not hurry. She took her time to provide you with the best massage she can offer. Did a solid 50min massage before she starts to ruba ruba my didi. She did not even ask me and me also did not ask for $$$.. haha.. after about 1 min of HJ, she started to give me BBBJ...siok man.. she alternate BBBJ with HJ..after a while as her just BBBJ job can liao and she obliged without question. Feel so good to have a BBBJ about a good massage. I think she seldom do BBBJ cos can ocassionally felt her teeth on my didi.... After about 10 min of BBBJ I CIM...siok !!! This is the first time visit a TN with CIM

rate:
Look: 6/10
Breast: Cup B+/C firm
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
RTF: No, still like to be served by petty face.
damage: 30 + 40..

If u all like it then support her man
Old 24-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
bonsoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been reading this post for the past 1 week since Blue Swatch put it up, Went on 22sept afternoon around 4pm. Place was more quiet.

Like what all cheongsters here said, her massage isn't that bad. but more thumping action rather than accu-pressure type.
Anyway, a word of caution, i was thinking should i place an FR here about the bbbj part. I was caught off guard as well when she offered.

But then, think about it, don think she rinsed her mouth there after and brudders please be aware that bbbj is kamikaze.. so don think will be visiting her soon but must say she has excellent customer service so much so that the other gals there were very jealous with her patronage from so many people.

However, for guys with families? do spare a thought and really, try not to take unnnecesary risk...IMHO that is.

Anyway, happy cheonging and take care!
Old 25-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Samster

Just visited Ah Hong last nite...excellent customer service and great massage..

I agree with Bro Bonsoir abt the bbbj part...you are taking a big big risk. Because I was also caught off guard. I would like to highlight that to all bros trying her service, dont take unecessary risk with bbbj not knowing whether she rinsed her mouth after that..
Anyway, happy cheonging..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1