The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ITD123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hands 2 Body Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee
same goes for spa romantics. You need to get the girls number to make appointment. Appointment thru phone call doesn't mean anything.

As for specials, it is bullshit story that they do not allow it. Personally it is their strategy (playing hard to get and make you high) to lure you back asking for more. I personally has been there twice and on both occasion i have managed to get HJ from the 2 ladies (which i shall not mention)

The only good thing is you'll get a SYT to HJ you and you can to feel them up...

End of the day , the massage + oil + special comes up to $120. Im better off elsewhere where i can easily get a fullservice for 130~140
they only HJ for u or they allow roaming as well ?
Old 05-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
sexsearcher is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

haha... >1 pussy = pussies bro.. yeah lets boycott the place..
Old 06-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is good that you voiced out your experience. You are not alone. Many suffer the same treatment.

If we don't do our part, to protest with our action by not patronizing, things will not improve. They deserve their fee, and we as customer deserve good treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer73
ok, my very honest review of this joint:

There is the 'it's not my fault' grandma receptionist that will will take bookings and collect payment- 'It's not my fault is the girls come late', 'it's not my fault the girls dont tell you u have to pay extra for the oil', 'it's not my fault if what I say is not true'... basicically... nothing is her fault! She may seem nice, but when u question her abt the extra 10 bucks for the oil, she will give you a very cold and fierce grandma stare, and say... guess what... 'it's not my fault, but u have to pay'!!

Old 06-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kronthos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally I think this joint is way too expensive. I mean everybody says it's expensive, but you will still find people going in there "in the hope that they will get something". And that is exactly what those ladies are playing on. Trying to get you to return for more ...

Two words - Stay Away ...

... Save your money and time for the better ones where you'll be more satisfied.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
sexsearcher is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITD123
they only HJ for u or they allow roaming as well ?
bro... can u wake up ur fucking idea??? here we r talking abt how bad the service is and we should boycott the place n here u go asking if they allow autoroam??? looks like u r one of those who still wanna patronise dat stupid place n be a robert to them huh... jus stop wasting ur time n effort lah... they r not worth it. use ur money for better things
Old 06-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtec123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all bro, please dun patronize this massage centre. There are enough rich people around, dun make the owner richer and gals provide sub standard services...
Old 06-11-2006, 10:52 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec123
all bro, please dun patronize this massage centre. There are enough rich people around, dun make the owner richer and gals provide sub standard services...
hehe.. how true. 50 bucks can get u a HJ at most parlors. Cat 40 got full bonk. U spend 55 just for substandard massage?
Old 06-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 20
Gary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec123

I m in a fix. I find the charges too high but i miss the girls there if i do not patronise. The fault lies with the owner who charges too high- like i said before, $40 would be ideal for a place like this with no amenities. The concept is good and i find the girls there quite ok and friendly (to me at least). Whether they want to earn extra bucks or not for extras, the prerogative is theirs.I am quite happy to have a rub-down and some chit chat. If the place should be closed down due to poor business, then i pity the gals who are nice people. I am quite sentimental with two of them. For $55 per customer, i am given to understand that the gal gets less than $20. The owner is getting a big cut. As for the grandma receptionist, i believe she must be related to the owner - either his sister or aunt or something. By any yardstick, no normal spa owner in his right frame of mind would want to employ her as a frontline receptionist - causing a mess with the schedules, etc. In short, its the PRICE PRICE PRICE...... The owner should wake up now and take some damage control before the situation gets worse. My heart goes to the girls. I know I have said not very nice things before about this place, but my heart has softened somewhat becoz.... but my stand all along has been very clear - i.e. reduce the charges.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary2000
I m in a fix. I find the charges too high but i miss the girls there if i do not patronise. The fault lies with the owner who charges too high- like i said before, $40 would be ideal for a place like this with no amenities. The concept is good and i find the girls there quite ok and friendly (to me at least). Whether they want to earn extra bucks or not for extras, the prerogative is theirs.I am quite happy to have a rub-down and some chit chat. If the place should be closed down due to poor business, then i pity the gals who are nice people. I am quite sentimental with two of them. For $55 per customer, i am given to understand that the gal gets less than $20. The owner is getting a big cut. As for the grandma receptionist, i believe she must be related to the owner - either his sister or aunt or something. By any yardstick, no normal spa owner in his right frame of mind would want to employ her as a frontline receptionist - causing a mess with the schedules, etc. In short, its the PRICE PRICE PRICE...... The owner should wake up now and take some damage control before the situation gets worse. My heart goes to the girls. I know I have said not very nice things before about this place, but my heart has softened somewhat becoz.... but my stand all along has been very clear - i.e. reduce the charges.
which two of them?
Old 07-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary2000
which two of them?
Old 07-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mr_NBT@@ is Cool - loads of Potential

Yeah, blood boilin after hearin those comments made by broz here. Let's Boycott d place..!! hehehe....
Old 07-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck ! 100dollars Tips !!!!!!!!! Fuck the customer who did that !!!! You want to sian SYTs ? go somewhere else!!! These are plenty of SYTs for you to sian in many places. These are just local SYTs working in a massage parlour. Do you feel as if they are as innocent and pure and thereby worth your money ?

They are simply massuers who happen to carry SYTs element. For all you know, these are just AH LIANS !!!!!! Are they really Poly students etc ? ......just because they are young, locals, speak a little english do not make them a tietiary graduates. It is simply the recepts telling us they are from Poly, SIM etc.....which make us bros feel excited. These are marketing tactics!!!!!!

Boycottt the place !!!!!!
Old 07-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
happywater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have ever met a prc who spoke very good english and look local, but was shock when my fren told me she's prc. Same goes for alot of the malaysian gers studying or working here, some of them can pass off as locals. Nowadays very hard to know if the ger is local or not, let alone confirm if she is really from poly, nus or wherever. What is so special about that? Pretty can already mah, even she only got kindergarten education.

Personally have not been to this joint before, but the prices look exorbitant. For that kind of money, might as well go jb, indo or even buy a ticket to LOS. Really not worth it lah, but seems like a lot of bros here got this kind of fetish.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
ltc1 is one of the Best!ltc1 is one of the Best!ltc1 is one of the Best!

yeah i agree... dat auntie is so blur! always mess up e bookings!

but u have to agree dat e gals there r really syts... quite nice ppl..

hmm.. but seems dat some bros did get some specials fr. dem.

say, how cm cuteboy so quiet now huh?
Old 08-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

Let me make a guess -> Yumi or Mico plus Candy

Those who been to SPA Romantics and this TN should know. Be careful of their "bullshit" and empty promises. U already pay for the $55, $80 or more, don't sunk more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
which two of them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1