The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 01-08-2017, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JunkX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beijing Chiner

Part 1/2

Went for nuru massage with bbbj in BJ Chaoyang district at sanlitun. It's the wonderful msg place that u see on their website. I did 1300 rmb for 1.5 hrs. Worth it. It's odd that they have a full blown english website, with the menu right on their site, but I think that's cater to their clientele and no it's not shady at all. Just odd because most chiong-type place u don't see like that.

Took a didi. There's a Hacker-Pschorr Brauhaus right across the street so u can always say "oh I'm going to this brauhaus to find my friends" (on baidu map it's called "He Bar").

The place is inside an apartment complex that also has security guards. Some are smoking playing angry bird, some staring u in the eye. I think none of the locals know this place exist. Maybe because they don't have that many customer. Anyways, it's hard to find, but use whatsapp to arrange an appointment and then when u get there. just message the whatsapp and mamasan will come find u and bring u up.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

JunkX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Part 2/2 .

I speak fluent Chinese, but joked around with them in english a little bit and they seem to speak what I'd call passable english. 三门儿 was actually Summer.

So I'm at the place, I get handed a pair of slippers and leave my shoes at the door. I am directed to a room. mamasan turns on the air con and brings me a bottle of ice cold water. 

She then says that she will start bringing in ladies one by one to select. Here we go...

First one was horse trash in my eyes. 160 cm, A bit fat, bright red lipstick, super round asian face with short ears, and a chest/breasts that blended into her fat belly. Not my ideal choice. On the plus side she looked like she had soft skin. She wore black panties and bra and those legging things that have straps up to the panties and also some see thru lingerie mesh thing that girls like to wear. She wasn't a hog, probably 55 - 60 kg max, just wrong body type.

Second one had just woken up from a nap or something cuz she was wearing pajamas (loose t-shirt and some loose cotton shorts). Only got a glimpse of her face. But boy was it better than the last face i saw. She still had an asian face, but she had a very proportional. Overall a very pleasing face, but not "hot" by any means. More cute than hot. 

At this point in time, mamasan proceeded to tell me they only had 3 girls tonight. So then I said well why don't u just show me the last girl. 

#3 was also done up in some lingerie. She might have had the best body (out of the 3, not worldwide). She had a solid C cup, nice legs. The one thing that got me was she was a wax face. Y'know some girls just have greasy looking faces even after they put make up on. I'd guess 165 cm, 55 kg, 25 yo. Shoulder length hair pulled back with one of those clips u use to keep ur chips from spoiling. 

So given that wax face and chellies aren't my thing, I went with pajama girl. Now confess that I could tell immediately that she had the right kind of personality for me. The caring type, the one that wants to please u. The type to stroke ur cock as well as ur ego.

She showered me down, Went back to the bed She took off her clothes and damn her tits were to die for.

She was firm, but not like fear-inducing iron fist grandma with every touch. I ask her how long she has been msging, she said almost 8 years, but she was a proper masseusse until only a few months ago. After about 45 min hands only, came b2b.

OK we flip over and she squirts the rest of the nuru oil on her and b2b and rub my cock a little bit. even with her chiner pooner. About 20 mins. Then she went in for the kill with bbbj. The massage was honestly good. I also fingerbang her as well. Too bad no FS there. 

Did an after shower, paid and she even ordered a didi for me to go back. No gimmick. Recommended.

For those of u interested, I asked about the cosplay option (even it's msg not FS) and the available outfits are nurse, police, school girl, and secretary.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
cowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Arrived in beijing on sunday afternoon. Decided to explore the traditional massage joints.

checked with hotel concierge and was recommended to go to the bar street along xing dong lu 新东路。i tried to be discreet that i am looking for fuck job and pretend to ask if there are a lot of foreigners. the concierge boy doesn't seemed to understand and since i am bored, i decided to give it a go. it turned out to be not bad there is one long street of pub where there are bar top dancing by scantily dressed girl. as you walked along the street, many okt will be approaching you if you want any girl, damages is around 800-1000 rmb. as i am kinda tired today, i ended up drinking beer watching the bar tool dance. will come back tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

crashburner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a late FR for Lily whom I engaged while in Beijing 3 weeks back. The 2 girls were 90% resemblance to the photos sent to me. My only complaint is that it was just wham bang and go. No GFE, no showering together etc. but it was still money worth in my opinion compared to Taiwan whereby the pictures and real person does not match
Old 24-08-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 0
yaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

going soon. What is there to recommend?
Old 25-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bros, would like to know what are some of the more wild ktvs in Beijing? Thinking of going soon.
Old 25-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros I'll be in Beijing from Sep 7 to 9...any contacts will be much appreciated!
Old 26-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krafite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried b4 spa at 大望路?
Old 29-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contrary to what is reported in the news that Whatsapp and VPN tools are being blocked in China, i am still using them with no issues in Beijing.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
hereford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , I going to beijing first time end of sept staying around Qinian street .
Is there any spa or massage around that area . thanks
Old 10-09-2017, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereford View Post
Hi , I going to beijing first time end of sept staying around Qinian street .
Is there any spa or massage around that area . thanks
Forget it unless you know some ml who can visit you. The China People Congress is to be held from 18 October and some other preparatory meetings before this major communist party congress. Huge clampdown on all these entertainment places including massage, spa, ktv, etc.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 19
Physicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud ofPhysicz has much to be proud of

Will be in Beijing during october season. Any good recommendation for massage parlours, salons, ktvs, club or girl to come to my room? Will be having wechat. Hope some kind bros could do some good recommendation!

Physicz
Old 11-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Forget it unless you know some ml who can visit you. The China People Congress is to be held from 18 October and some other preparatory meetings before this major communist party congress. Huge clampdown on all these entertainment places including massage, spa, ktv, etc.
Clampdown is an ongoing thing in Beijing. After one establishment is down, another new one crops up. I've been chionging in Beijing for years, so far so good.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:38 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold

Hired Helen as recommended by several bros. She is not fair and cute type with super body. Looks perhaps 28-32. Does not allow fucking. Large eyes and look a little bit auntie. If you need eye candy, then she's not the type for you. Great personality. Very chatty and feels like best friends type of girl. Hired her 5 day's consecutively. That's how good she is with her HJ. First time only one hour cos she couldn't extend. Subsequent times all 2 hour bookings. By the 3rd day onwards, she really became very relaxed and was like my best buddy. I would just tell her forget about massage and pleasure me. Crosses my legs while I lie down and she does a slow sitmulation of my dick. Presses the nerve between my legs very hard and halt all hand movements when my dick begin to throb like going to cum. She then wait one minute then start stimulating me again. Whole process non stop for an hour until I told her I cannot stand it anymore and need to cum. Offering her more money also did not get her to agree to BBBJ or sex. I would rest for a while, then ask her to do second round until times up.

Look: 5/10
GFE: 10/10
HJ: 20/10 best HJ in my entire life
Body: 5/10
FJ: 0/10

I'm out of beijing now and will return to hire her again. 100% confirmed
Old 12-09-2017, 05:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0