The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to react during after Condom break or slippage?

Delete post

Last edited by cassano10; 18-01-2017 at 07:33 AM.
Old 30-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

This kind of event only happened to me less than 5 times in many years of whoring and even fucking my gfs.....

There was once a very angpai.....during sex, i fucked too aggressively! When i did my fav move which is doggie, i was too excited and overshoot my huge load of cum....when i withdrew my dick, i realised that the condom broke.....To be very honest, i was at loss.....But that top class whore did something that i never expected.....She said" since the condom broke, then next round you don't wear condom" in thai of cos......

Wow.....This whore is of top top grade.....11/10 if i have to grade her....young.....very young in fact.....perfect syt super good facial complexion.....pretty and hot model slim body with fucking perky ass coupled with impossible no sag big natural well shaped C tits......How can i resist it?

So you all know what i did in second round liao! Got me worried for months after that....check HIV tests in subsequent months....lucky i am safe.....happened to me in one year plus ago.....

But if u ask me again, i will still do it!!!!! Top Gold class whore.....now i only can dream of it....
Old 30-12-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: How to react during after Condom break or slippage?

Last edited by unfit; 31-12-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wah lau...jialat...
Old 31-12-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post

This method shld be quite effective.
Tried and tested. 555
LOL this is funny heheh
Old 01-01-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ttymark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a very common occurrence
Old 02-01-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
drjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont think this will occur if one has a big dick or maintains hardness all the way right
Old 17-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Once had a beautiful 20 year old PRC girl. Pretty, slim with D cups with pinkish nipples. Superb ripe tits.
Fucked her in doggy while grabbing her tits, missionary. Then she rode me in cowgirl. I came within 5 minutes while sucking her tits.
Overwhelming sensation, but I didn't want it to end.
Continued deep thrusting her, and got hard again. I could feel her wetness, and that drove me to ecstasy. I knew the condom had come off!
Continued fucking her in cowgirl, and ejaculated my sperm directly into her unprotected vagina! Emptied out in her.
When she got off, the condom was empty. She was leaking out my creampie, and hurriedly went to wash up. She assumed the condom had accidentally slipped off. In actual fact, I was aiming to seed her sweet nubile body....
Old 18-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro how yr comdom came off. Is it after u Cummings then u take off and continues bonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Once had a beautiful 20 year old PRC girl. Pretty, slim with D cups with pinkish nipples. Superb ripe tits.
Fucked her in doggy while grabbing her tits, missionary. Then she rode me in cowgirl. I came within 5 minutes while sucking her tits.
Overwhelming sensation, but I didn't want it to end.
Continued deep thrusting her, and got hard again. I could feel her wetness, and that drove me to ecstasy. I knew the condom had come off!
Continued fucking her in cowgirl, and ejaculated my sperm directly into her unprotected vagina! Emptied out in her.
When she got off, the condom was empty. She was leaking out my creampie, and hurriedly went to wash up. She assumed the condom had accidentally slipped off. In actual fact, I was aiming to seed her sweet nubile body....
Old 18-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro how yr comdom came off. Is it after u Cummings then u take off and continues bonking
No, I kept it on all the time.
There are secret ways to slip the condom off, or even break it.
Very useful for fucking SYTs who insist on condom use...
Old 18-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
No, I kept it on all the time.
There are secret ways to slip the condom off, or even break it.
Very useful for fucking SYTs who insist on condom use
why resort to such tricks? loser mentality ?
Old 18-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
why resort to such tricks? loser mentality ?
Was about to share some tips, but there are just some antagonistic fucktards trying to stir up an argument......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1