The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rezanah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by valitar View Post
Take note, it's Indo, or Indo's, not Indon or Indons.

Indonesians dislike hearing Indon as much as Malaysians hate hearing Malingsians.

There are so many places that would meet your place and budget in Jakarta. Knowing where/which location you'll be staying in (e,g. around Gajah Mada/Hayam Wuruk, or around CBD Sudirman/Thamrin, etc.) will help the bros here giving better suggestions.

I'm so so sorry for the mistake. Thanks for the suggestion. Cheers
Old 15-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:

Zen Karaoke at Menara Thamrin is another option for available girls.
careful though zen can be quite pricy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezter View Post
Hi guys,

Am staying at shangri la. Besides for bats, is there any in room service that I can utilize? Would actually prefer a Syt that can provide a good massage with happy ending. Dun mind paying more. Thanks for any advise provided. Having a horrible 2 days of work here so far. Cheers.
maybe you should try the in room massage and negotiate (I never done it though)
there are some outcall in the newspaper but there's no guarantee on quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnat View Post
Thanks alot mr valitar,

Sorry for asking, what is p4p? So bats and zen ktv is within walking dist? Bats is a club? What is the damage like for both? Sorry for throwing so many questions to you, coz limited time, so wanna make full use of it...(★^★)
Malio is a spa.
You can get the girl there or tabao.
But if you plane to tabao, the price is 3 times or 5 times the cost if you just use the service there.

immigrant is the closest for you too walk.
Bats and Zen ktv is a bit far, better take the cab.

bats and immigrant are a club. you can pick up girl for ons there around 1 mil and up.
zen is a ktv and lounge.
if you plan on KTV in zen, make sure you check on every order.
The girl really 'helpful' to raise the bill
Old 15-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SYT at Sudirman Park

There are several apartment that known by local, as location where there are many freelance stay.
Some of them actually open service out of their apartment, and Sudirman Park is one of those apartment.
Mind you, not all resident in this apartment offer service, there only a small minority of them that do offer service.

the tricky part is finding the service in this location.
they mainly promoting their service through FB and irc, but some do offer the service in local forum.

I got info in this SYT from local forum

Name: Bel**
Bra: 34A
height/weight: 157/43
Face: 6.5
Body: 7
GFE:8
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8
DC: 600k 1x 1 hour
900k 2x 1.5 hour

Nice looking, a bit different from the picture, but still a looker
Met at the the lobby and walk to her nice one bedroom apartment
A little cuddling in the sofa followed with a lot of groping and stripping.
Give a really nice BBBJ. then she ride me on the sofa followed by doggy style.
Old 15-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Fuckzilla is Cool - loads of Potential

Greetings! I've been continuously blessed with the amount of rich information and useful knowledge that this thread has been offering. Any bros in Jakarta during feb 19-22? I'm hitting the place on a business trip, will be mostly free during afternoon onwards. I'll be staying at pullman near the ring, any bros keen on hanging out?

I used to frequent Jakarta, but as most of you are well aware....this city breathe and inspire changes.....a couple of months away from it.....and you find yourself extremely outdated in terms of intel and info!
Old 15-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckzilla View Post
Greetings! I've been continuously blessed with the amount of rich information and useful knowledge that this thread has been offering. Any bros in Jakarta during feb 19-22? I'm hitting the place on a business trip, will be mostly free during afternoon onwards. I'll be staying at pullman near the ring, any bros keen on hanging out?

I used to frequent Jakarta, but as most of you are well aware....this city breathe and inspire changes.....a couple of months away from it.....and you find yourself extremely outdated in terms of intel and info!
which pullman are you talking about.
I'm local, so I be in Jakarta anyway

@newbird
happy hunting
Old 15-02-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

"pullman near the ring"

Guess is at the HI area, previous Nikon hotel (not the one behind CP)
Old 15-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezanah View Post

Pls recommend me the normal spa, club and special spa which price roughly as above. Really appreciate your guys support. Thanks. Cheers
With ~800k budget you can basically get good massage + FJ in most spas in Jakarta, especially in the Kota area(Gajah Mada/Hayam Wuruk, also Ancol). So not much different actually between normal spa and special spa. My recommendations, in this order:

For Kota:
- Clubs (to pick up good girls gone bad, with still reasonably good/'normal' clubbing atmosphere): 4Play at Alexis Hotel, Crown Lounge (in the lounge, not in the 'dark' hall) at Glodok Plaza, Sun City lounge at ITC Lindeteves
- Spa: Orchardz Spa at Pangeran Jayakarta or the one at Jalan Industri (also can have the butterfly/body massage package if you want, girl quality much better than the once famous Kartika for BM), Fashion Spa, Crown Spa

For South Jakarta scene (including Sudirman/general CBD) area:
- Clubs: X2 and Red Square at Senayan Plaza, Immigrant at Plaza Indonesia
- Spa: Fortune Spa at Mas Mansyur, Mayzo Spa at Setiabudi Plaza, Delta spa at Grand Wijaya shopping complex
Old 15-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnat View Post
Thanks alot mr valitar,

Sorry for asking, what is p4p? So bats and zen ktv is within walking dist? Bats is a club? What is the damage like for both? Sorry for throwing so many questions to you, coz limited time, so wanna make full use of it...(★^★)
Welcome bro. P4P = pay for play.

BATS is a club. But if you're Asian, I wouldn't really recommend you going there. Similar to CJ, most of the girls there are on the hunt for cash, mostly those with brownish/darker complexion and uniquely featured type especially adored by bule/angmohs.

From the Mandarin hotel, you can walk to Immigrant, but need a ride to BATS and Zen
Old 15-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome bro. P4P = pay for play.

BATS is a club. But if you're Asian, I wouldn't really recommend you going there. Similar to CJ, most of the girls there are on the hunt for cash, mostly those with brownish/darker complexion and uniquely featured type especially adored by bule/angmohs.

From the Mandarin hotel, you can walk to Immigrant, but need a ride to BATS and Zen
Hi Bro Valitar !! You obviously have a lot of hands-on knowledge !!
I am staying at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta ( my 1st visit to J'ka) : what clubs and/spa's do you suggest near to the Hyatt ??
Thanks so much
Old 15-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hi Bro Valitar !! You obviously have a lot of hands-on knowledge !!
I am staying at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta ( my 1st visit to J'ka) : what clubs and/spa's do you suggest near to the Hyatt ??
Thanks so much
Haha, not a lot, just enough bro and still so much to learn. My experience is nothing compared to the seniors here. If you've been following this thread, the real legends are Rainman and the lot.

Immigrant club at Plaza Indonesia definitely will be the closest. You won't even have to get out of the hotel complex, Hyatt is connected to Plaza Indo.

Just go down to the reception floor level, from the lift go across it, and turn right into Plaza Indonesia. Find your way to and get off the lift on the 6th floor.

For spa, head to either Fortune Spa or Crown spa at Glodok Plaza. There are other spas in Kota, but these two will be the easiest to access for a 1st timer in Jakarta.

If you have extra time and like to recce place, can try to also go to the SKYE lounge at Menara BCA, similar to Sirocco sky bar in Bangkok, one of the best place to see the Jakarta city skyline (that's when the sky is clear). You can walk to Menara BCA from Hyatt.

Hope it helps, have fun!

Last edited by valitar; 15-02-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 15-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has any info what I can do around Mangga Dua? Staying at the best western . I will be in Jakarta from 19th-23rd feb
Old 15-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
For spa, head to either Fortune Spa or Crown spa at Glodok Plaza. There are other spas in Kota, but these two will be the easiest to access for a 1st timer in Jakarta.
instead of crown I think sun city spa easier to find for newbie.
Fashion spa would also be a good recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanliao View Post
Anyone has any info what I can do around Mangga Dua? Staying at the best western . I will be in Jakarta from 19th-23rd feb
it's great location actually
orchardz pangeran jayakarta is close to you. other location is fashion spa, m star, alexis etc
Old 15-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, not a lot, just enough bro and still so much to learn. My experience is nothing compared to the seniors here. If you've been following this thread, the real legends are Rainman and the lot.

Immigrant club at Plaza Indonesia definitely will be the closest. You won't even have to get out of the hotel complex, Hyatt is connected to Plaza Indo.

Just go down to the reception floor level, from the lift go across it, and turn right into Plaza Indonesia. Find your way to and get off the lift on the 6th floor.

If you have extra time and like to recce place, can try to also go to the SKYE lounge at Menara BCA, similar to Sirocco sky bar in Bangkok, one of the best place to see the Jakarta city skyline (that's when the sky is clear). You can walk to Menara BCA from Hyatt.

Hope it helps, have fun!
Much appreciated Sir !!
Old 15-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sxz1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

I am going to be in Jakarta in a couple of weeks for the first time coming from the US, will stay in Intercontinental Jakarta.
A couple of questions to you guys:
1. which full service spa's are recommended close by to the hotel?
2. Is the INTC girl friendly and where is a good near by place to pick up ladies ?

Thanks in advance
Old 16-02-2013, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rezanah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

Guys;
Need some favour, urgent. Thinking of goin to either Alexis or malioboro. What is the damage for local girls?(latest rates). Interm of price which one is cheaper and interm of local girl quality, which one is the best. To all master......pls give some opinion. Thanks in advance. Cheers
P/s: goin by end of this month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread