The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Denn_J is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
My Maths Teacher Ms Ng - short stories.

Ms. Ng was my secondary two maths and CPA teacher. She was a caring and good teacher, always making sure we know our work well. I was of course the naughtier ones who took longer to submit my homework, I still do hand them in, but just later.

Ms. Ng: ‘Harnold! Where’s your homework? You are always the last to hand in. Tomorrow must pass up k?’

Me: ‘Okay lah Ms. Ng, no problem. You know me best.’

The last lesson of the day was math and she had all the stuff to carry for the CCA she was in charge of, Red Cross. Somehow, I managed to finish the work at the end of the day and ran up to the desk with my bag to pass my workbook to her.

Ms. Ng: ‘Harnold, can help me bring the workbooks and this bag to the Red Cross room? I need to go and put something in the office before going over. Take the key and wait for me inside.’

Me: ‘Har? I want to go home one leh. Haha. Okay lah. No problem.’

Ms. Ng was a tall and thin lady, she had smooth and fair skin. I find it hard to concentrate some time during her lessons, whenever she bends over and teaches me how to do certain questions. So close at moments to catch a down blouse. She would usually be in a long-sleeved buttoned shirt of different colours on different day, and varying skirt length. Hardly I see her in pants.

Her long hair, sweet voice and soft pinky lips are what distracts me, I couldn’t help but fantasize about her sometimes during lessons.

I reached the room and placed everything down, switched on the aircon while I waited for her. She took a whole twenty minutes before entering the room. She was in the Red Cross Society uniform and black heels.

She joined me on the sofa after putting her bag down. It was sure kinky to be the only people in the room. The room had curtains and was quite private for anyone to have fun inside. It was also the famous room that many of my friends kept bragging to me about making out with their girlfriends in school compound.

Ms. Ng: ‘Harnold, do you have a girlfriend? I can tell many of the class have hor?’

Me: ‘Huh? Me no girlfriend lah. No one wants me. Sadded.’

Ms. Ng: ‘Haha. You sure? Don’t let me catch you with one ah.’

She stood up and took her heels off. I guess it was uncomfortable, that’s why she took it off. But to my surprise, she placed her hands on her waist and pulled her black skirt down with her panties.

Ms. Ng: ‘Harnold, go off the lights.’

I was quite shock but happy at the same time, hopping towards the switches, the lights went out and she was at the last button of her uniform.

Ms. Ng: ‘Don’t tell anyone about this k? I have a fetish for young boys, and you’re quite irresistible with your style.’

She took her bra off, lay on the higher table and gestured for me to go over.

Ms. Ng: ‘You’ve never seen a vagina in real before right? Take your time to make sure you know all about it.’

I suppose that was the cue to explore her love hole. Of course it was my first time to come in contact with a pussy. Not knowing what to do, I gently probed her hole with my fingers, pinching and feeling every part that I can see.

Slowly, she got wetter and moans started escaping from her mouth.

Ms. Ng: ‘I think you have to hurry a bit. CCA is starting soon le. Give me your index and middle finger.’

I handed her my fingers and she guided them into the hole, closer to her ass, into her vagina. Pushing my fingers in, she was definitely very tight. I pushed my fingers as deep into her as possible, and in and out I go. Every pull outwards was interesting, her pussy would create a vacuum that will put a suction on my fingers to bring them back in. With every stroke I gave her, she would be moaning in her sweet voice, as softly as possible.

‘Ahhh.. Hmm.. Mmm..’ sounds with heavy breathing.

Ms. Ng: ‘Harnold, quickly put your dick in me now. I’m wet enough I think.’

It was going further than I’ve expected. I wasted no time in undoing my pants and readying my dick.

Me: ‘Ms. Ng, can help me guide my dick inside, I don’t want to put it in the wrong hole.’

She sat up a little, took my dick by the shaft and pulled it towards her hole. I held her waist and followed her tug on my dick. Taking a deep breathe, she paused before putting it in.

Ms. Ng: ‘Harnold, let me know when you’re going to shoot k?’

I nodded and started moving my hips, at the same time, cupping my hands over her B cup and kneading them. Her breasts weren’t really big, just right for my hands. It was the first time I had sex too, I found out my stamina was really bad.

Within five minutes of moving my dick in and out of her dripping wet slit, I felt my balls ready to cum. It felt really good and, the tightness that creates a vacuum in her pusssy, was totally out of this world.

Me: ‘Ms. Ng! I’m cumming!’

Ms. Ng: ‘Huh? So fast? Take a rest first, you can stay inside me while you calm your little head down. Haha. Silly boy. Your first time?’

I took a few minutes and continued with pounding her, slapping her ass with my ball sack, making the *piak piak piak*sound.

Again, within minutes and I had to inform her again.

Me: ‘Ms. Ng, I’m going to cum le. Cannot take it anymore.’

Ms. Ng: ‘Okay lah. Haha. Guess you really can’t take it le. Come, take it out now. You lean against the edge of the table, I’ll help you finish off.’

I did as told and it was so close to shooting when I pulled my dick out of her tight hole. Seriously, she was really wet and tight that I bet none of my friends will be able to take it.

She knelt on her clothes, in front of me and looked at me in the eyes.

Ms. Ng: ‘I’m going to suck it all out just for you. It’s only my second time doing for a guy other than my ex-boyfriend. We see how it goes k?’

She took my dick into her mouth and sealed her lips around, moving forth and back, making sure her lips goes over the line separating the head and shaft. I had to say, it was mind-numbing. Not sure if anyone of you felt it before, but my mind really went numb. I couldn’t do much except to hold myself upright while she did the rest of the work.

I could last longer this way, but she didn’t take any rest. She kept going for about ten minutes before I really had to release it, my legs were going wobbly then.

Me: ‘Ms. Ng, I shooting le. Into your mouth?’

Ms. Ng’s only response was ‘Mmm..’

I released my load into her mouth, pushing every single drop I can spare. It was definitely little, since I had been masturbating every night, mostly thinking of her. It was a fantasy come true. After I shot and cleaned up, both of us got dressed and took a break on the sofa.

Ms. Ng: ‘How was it? Nice? You shot so little. But luckily it tasted sweet.’

Me: ‘Haha. Super nice. Thank you Ms. Ng. I shot so little cause I masturbate every night, thinking of you.’

Ms. Ng: ‘Really think of me meh? Haha. Sweet talker ah you.’

Me: ‘Okay lah. Haha. How was my skills for a virgin?’

Ms. Ng: ‘Not bad. I think you will want more training right?’

Me: ‘Wahh. Don’t dare to ask for more le.’

Ms. Ng: ‘Don’t tell this to anyone ah. Okay lah. I think you go first. CCA starting soon le.’

Me: ‘Okay. I go off le. I’ll hand up whatever work tomorrow ah! Haha. Bye bye!’

I went home and couldn’t help thinking about what happened that day. I really had sex with Ms. Ng, a teacher so innocent and pretty. Hoping for more to come.
Old 26-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Denn_J is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Maths Remedial

I was called up by Ms. Ng to go for maths remedial after school as my test weren’t really good. The remedial was at 4pm, after her CCA ends, in my very own classroom. I had my CCA too, and it would end around that time. Recalling what happened the last time we were in private, I realised it might not be a remedial lesson. Dirty thoughts were flooding into my mind, everything from the last session of love making came back to mind.

Ms. Ng: ‘Harnold. Take out your things and prepare for lessons.’

The school was emptied as CCA ends at 4pm. There wasn’t many people around, and most of the teachers had went home as it was a Friday. She had already changed out of the Red Cross uniform and into her normal civilian’s clothes, a spag top and skirt. Of course, she had a jacket over her since the staff room was pretty cold.

Ms. Ng: ‘Wah. How come still so hot when the fan is on?’

Me: ‘Haha. Humid lah. So Ms. Ng. Can start? I want to go home fast.’

Ms. Ng: ‘You ah. Do so badly for my paper. You want to get punished ah?’

Me: ‘Huh? Okay lah. I tried le.’

She took her jacket off and pulled a chair to sit in front of me. Her spag top was quite loose and it was such a nice sight when she bent over to look at my work. Her boobs were in full view of me, her nipples barely touching the red colour bra she wore. I was totally lost and when I recovered, she was staring at me.

Ms. Ng: ‘Ehh! What are you looking at? Down my shirt ah? You want me to report you?’

Me: ‘Huh? Nono! I’m not looking.’

Ms. Ng: ‘Still trying to lie. If you did, just say. I want you to stand up, take off your pants and underwear. Now.’

I followed as she instructed and stood there coldly, covering my huge dick with my hand. Ms. Ng then walked up to me, held my dick in her icy cold hand started stroking.

Ms. Ng: ‘Don’t worry. I want you to relax. Later you got lots of work to do.’

Me: ‘Can I rub you too?’

Ms. Ng: ‘No. I want to get wet without you touching me.’

She meant it, she stroked me for about four minutes before sitting up onto the classroom table. Spreading her legs wide open, the panty she was wearing was a matching red in colour and with an opening at her pussy area. I’ve never seen such design before, but it was sure convenient.

Ms. Ng: ‘Harnold, lick me first. Make sure it’s really wet.’

My head disappeared under her skirt. Lapping her slit like a little puppy, I didn’t rest my tongue and neck at all. Up down up down, I made sure her juices were flowing so much that I could suck on her hole and swallow a small mouthful. She was really turned on then, face flushed.

Ms. Ng: ‘Okay. You can put it in now. Is it still hard?’

Me: ‘Yupp. Very hard.’

I pushed my hips towards her wet, gapping pussy. This time, I could guide myself into her and her hips started moving in sync with mine. It was very easy and relaxing since both of us were doing work. I continued in that position as it was really comfortable at that height.

Ms. Ng: ‘Don’t need to change position lah hor?’

Me: ‘Nope. I think like this feels very good leh.’

We kept going slowly and steadily until she came. I didn’t know what to do when her pussy was really tight around me. I just pushed harder to get the same depth in. All Ms. Ng said was to keep going and not stop no matter what. Her tightness was really unbearable.

We went on for about two more orgasms and I really couldn’t take it anymore.

Me: ‘Ms. Ng! I need to pull it out le!’

Ms. Ng: ‘Mmm! Don’t take it out. Keep going. I’m feeling so good now. Going to cum again le. Keep going and cum with me.’

Me: ‘But cannot shoot inside you, what if you get pregnant?’

Ms. Ng: ‘Don’t worry about it. Don’t take it out? Just keep going.

I listened to her and went faster yet at a pace I can control. She gave out a loud moan for the fourth time and I pushed my way into her tightening hole. At this moment, it was time for my dick to unload too. Shooting it out as I pounded her thighs, this very movement of going in and out was to push all my seeds into her.

While I was still shooting and holding it inside her, her legs came and wrapped around me, pushing my hips really close to hers, making sure every inch of my dick is in her. We held in that position for about five minutes for her to recover and then I pulled my exhausted little dick out.

It was definitely better than the previous time. This time there was more time, more control. I wasn’t worried about getting Ms. Ng pregnant since I could threaten to expose her. We cleaned up quite a bit and Ms. Ng gave me her undies to keep. We kissed for a while before leaving the classroom all sweaty and tired.

I like going to school. I could ask her anytime for it. She would consider, but still finally give into her body’s needs and desires.

Ms. Ng: ‘Harnold! The next remedial is tomorrow. We’re going to try something new.’
Old 26-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Maths Teacher Ms Ng - short stories.

My Maths Teacher Ms Ng... 26-01-2011 07:29 PM So what if it is a fantasy?
Wa so fierce . Say sound like a fantasy only tio zap by.... i think a 8-10 pointer? If it's a fantasy then it's a fantasy. If it's not, then it's not. Relax lah. So aggressive for what? It's the season of giving you know?

Last edited by naturegreen; 26-01-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Old 26-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
chinchiahoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, nice short stories to read. But don't sounds very realistic to me. Teacher staff room no CCTV meh?
Old 26-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icypryce View Post
This story sounds familiar eh. I am sure i read it somewhere at sbf before. Forgot which bro wrote it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchiahoe View Post
Bro TS, nice short stories to read. But don't sounds very realistic to me. Teacher staff room no CCTV meh?
Careful bros. Wait you tio zap also by the 8-10 pointer.
"So what if it is familiar"
"So what if it is not realistic"

Side note for the zapper: When a story is posted, comments come in 2 ways. Positive or negative. So don't always just expect positive comments. As what icypryce bro has said, this might just be a copy-paste story. I began to wonder if TS and the zapper are clones.

Last edited by naturegreen; 26-01-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 27-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
overtone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I'm the original writer of the story yo. The site where the story is taken from is http://staplerman.com/kinky. I am the writer. You can PM me and I can prove that I am the writer. Haiz.. Please remove that post.

http://www.staplerman.com/kinky/?p=1161

http://www.staplerman.com/kinky/?p=1289
Old 27-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

Another copy and paste? Then I got zapped for nothing.
Old 28-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 21
Coldcut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Naturegreen,

Gave you 8 pts for being zapped innocently. Btw, not me who zapped you mate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1