The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
gopalra is Cool - loads of Potential
How to react during after Condom break or slippage?

Hi Cheongsters,

All of us know that condoms are successful only 96% of the time. Having said that how to react if the condom tears up or break or even slips inside the vagina while ejaculation? It is a dreadful situation. Obvious solution will be to opt for "pull out method" but it is not shiok. So I want to know from you guys whether duing your sessions have you ever experienced condom break? If yes how did you react during such situation?

1) Should we just end the session, grab our cloths and run?
2)Should we remain calm and tell WL to clean the semen stains, traces from the vagina?
3) Pregnancy happens only if the girls are ovulating. Therefore before session should we take precaution to ask receptionist or OKT about the girl's period ending date and menstrual cycle?

4) Do OKTs supply birth control pills to WLs everyday?

5) Do the houses have CCTV cameras installed which captures customer's image?

6)I was watching a youtube video where OKT made a entry in register before the start of session? What is the nature of such entry? Is it IC number of the customer?

7) and finally, have there been cases in Geylang where WL got pregnant? What happened afterwards?
Old 19-12-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to react during after Condom break or slippage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopalra View Post
Hi Cheongsters,

All of us know that condoms are successful only 96% of the time. Having said that how to react if the condom tears up or break or even slips inside the vagina while ejaculation? It is a dreadful situation. Obvious solution will be to opt for "pull out method" but it is not shiok. So I want to know from you guys whether duing your sessions have you ever experienced condom break? If yes how did you react during such situation?

2)Should we remain calm and tell WL to clean the semen stains, traces from the vagina?
3) Pregnancy happens only if the girls are ovulating. Therefore before session should we take precaution to ask receptionist or OKT about the girl's period ending date and menstrual cycle?

6)I was watching a youtube video where OKT made a entry in register before the start of session? What is the nature of such entry? Is it IC number of the customer?

7) and finally, have there been cases in Geylang where WL got pregnant? What happened afterwards?
Why do you ask? Did it happen to you?

Condoms are bound to break once in a while.

Pull out quickly and both you and the girl go wash up. It's not the fault of anyone, unless someone purposely removes the condom halfway during the sex, then if caught there'll be an issue. What happens next, I don't know. Never happened to me.

Condom breakage however, can't be avoided as condoms have a failure rate, as you've mentioned is about 4 percent, so 1 out of every 25 fucks, condom got good chance of breaking .

Nothing happens to the customer if condom breaks by accident.

My advice is if you are prone to such, be more careful when screwing, slow down every once in a while to check on the condom.

If it breaks, make sure you go for full STD test after window period is over.

If you want to be nice, you can offer to give some extra tips to the girl, though you are not obliged to do so.
Old 19-12-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once the comdom break you are automatically join the CDC clubbing membership. My advice is to wear 10comdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopalra View Post
Hi Cheongsters,

Old 19-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

My first reaction is ask the girl shiok or not just now ?
Old 19-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
AhHeng46 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhHeng46 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pretend nothing happen, wash up and go.
Old 19-12-2016, 07:40 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
My first reaction is ask the girl shiok or not just now ?
Experienced slipping a few time before, one of the gal said no wonder so shiok and should aware earlier the other gal said u dunno one meh. Every gal handled in very different manners, which can tell whether she often raw, rarely raw or no raw

Last edited by korean; 19-12-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 19-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Happen once. Didn't realize until semen start running down the girl's inner thigh and she felt the wetness. Both of us immediately go shower and flush off. Then she took a pill.

She was quite cool abt all that, told me pill juz for precaution cos got a lot of semen shoot inside ... big wet patch on the bedsheet/towel too
Old 19-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: How to react during after Condom break or slippage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Experienced slipping a few time before, one of the gal said no wonder so shiok and should aware earlier the other gal said u dunno one meh. Every gal handled in very different manners, which can tell whether she often raw, rarely raw or no raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Happen once. Didn't realize until semen start running down the girl's inner thigh and she felt the wetness. Both of us immediately go shower and flush off. Then she took a pill.

She was quite cool abt all that, told me pill juz for precaution cos got a lot of semen shoot inside ... big wet patch on the bedsheet/towel too
Always have ELLA with you in case of emergency
Old 19-12-2016, 08:25 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:

one of the gal very nervous after we found out the condom stucked inside her vagina after shooting n pulling out. She quickly rushed to the toilet do a quick cleanup and change clothes, then sprinted out said gotta get the pill. I was frighten by her big reaction and asked her how much does the pill cost n I will pay for it. She said it is okay she can get it from her colleague, and said next time change another condom.
Old 19-12-2016, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Always have ELLA with you in case of emergency
lol wah i dunno abt the name, learn something today, u r true blue 老司机
Old 19-12-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
one of the gal very nervous after we found out the condom stucked inside her vagina after shooting n pulling out. She quickly rushed to the toilet do a quick cleanup and change clothes, then sprinted out said gotta get the pill. I was frighten by her big reaction and asked her how much does the pill cost n I will pay for it. She said it is okay she can get it from her colleague, and said next time change another condom.
Yah that's more like the reaction i saw. Quickly pushed me off, and dash to the shower ... hahahahahhh.
Old 19-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to react during after Condom break or slippage?

Quote:
lol wah i dunno abt the name, learn something today, u r true blue 老司机
I am a whoremonger with Floppy Joe
Old 19-12-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Yah that's more like the reaction i saw. Quickly pushed me off, and dash to the shower ... hahahahahhh.
R u nervous tat time?
Old 19-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Equal to raw Lor... wait for 6 months, and then medical checkup
Old 19-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baynes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite awkward actually
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1